• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football vs VIKINGS

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets keep fighting to win! We can do it! Who cares about the draft. You never tank!

And lets get Jordan Howard back while we're at it.

Fucking idiots on this board. Not a single person with a brain.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let this be a lesson Vikings fans: your team is never worse than the Bears. Ever.

well that's not true. Nagy is now 1-4 vs MN. Although one of those wins was last year when we played back ups and no team seemed to want to win

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Another wasted effort by our D tonite and Roquan Smith in particular. I thought the secondary played too soft, altho that can also be attributed to Pagano's game plan.
*Foles is not the answer. Trubisky is not the answer. We need to use our 1st pick on the OL, but I'm beginning to fear that it will be used on a QB.
*For a change I'm not faulting the shit offense on the OL, at least not primarily.
*Speaking of wasted efforts, it's a shame we can't celebrate and enjoy that dramatic opening return from Patterson for a TD to start the 3rd quarter.

Smith was a beast last night, I don't watch a lot of bears to be honest. I knew he was a good player, but last night was really first time I saw him excel.

Hicks dominated us. There was a shift once he was out (not that your D fell apart)

I'm preaching to choir, if you guys had any kind of offense....

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing will beat the 3rd down wr screen to Robinson this season...and that’s not a short list of stupidity.
So fucking bad. Worst offense I have ever watched, and that is saying something as a fucking Bears fan.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So fucking bad. Worst offense I have ever watched, and that is saying something as a fucking Bears fan.

I dunno man...I watched Henry Burris lead our offense in person. Up against the Dolphins on MNF, we didn't even get a first down until the 2nd quarter was almost over. A first...down....We've got a very high (low?) bar when it comes to offensive futility.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno man...I watched Henry Burris lead our offense in person. Up against the Dolphins on MNF, we didn't even get a first down until the 2nd quarter was almost over. A first...down....We've got a very high (low?) bar when it comes to offensive futility.
149 yards against a team giving up 412 on average.

2 of 11 on 3rd downs, with 2 total first downs in the second half, one of which came on the final series at the hands of Tyler Bray.

-2 yards in the 3rd quarter.

4 straight 3-and-outs in the 2nd half.

108 passing yards, against the 30th ranked team in passing yards. (287.9 per game coming into it)

3.3 yards per pass.

1.4 yards per play in the second half.

All of the above, with ostensibly the season on the line.

I dunno if it's the worst ever, but it's pretty goddamned bad.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you had 2 first downs in 2nd half last night, and one of those came in final minute when we left middle of field wide open which Bray hit a dump off

in 2nd half you started one drive at vikings 45, you punted from the vikings 45

3 points came after Mack was gifted an interception and he ran down the field

Your offense essentially was responsible for 3 points last night

against a very porous defense

(i'm not trying to salt any wounds, I've known @Jiddy for far too long. If you want me to keep to to general NFL board, no worries0

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you had 2 first downs in 2nd half last night, and one of those came in final minute when we left middle of field wide open which Bray hit a dump off

in 2nd half you started one drive at vikings 45, you punted from the vikings 45

3 points came after Mack was gifted an interception and he ran down the field

Your offense essentially was responsible for 3 points last night

against a very porous defense

(i'm not trying to salt any wounds, I've known @Jiddy for far too long. If you want me to keep to to general NFL board, no worries0

Even though I was watching, I'm pretty sure I checked out at that point...But yeah...I don't know how we can possibly be this bad.

Every time you guys blitzed or stunted, it was like we were a peewee team...That's it...All you have to do is blitz us creatively (or even uncreative/kitchen sink-style) on important downs and we're done...How sad is that?

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
149 yards against a team giving up 412 on average.

2 of 11 on 3rd downs, with 2 total first downs in the second half, one of which came on the final series at the hands of Tyler Bray.

-2 yards in the 3rd quarter.

4 straight 3-and-outs in the 2nd half.

108 passing yards, against the 30th ranked team in passing yards. (287.9 per game coming into it)

3.3 yards per pass.

1.4 yards per play in the second half.

All of the above, with ostensibly the season on the line.

I dunno if it's the worst ever, but it's pretty goddamned bad.

We're not a sub .500 team yet...but it is a surety at this point. Everyone knows it too. Players...Coaches...Fans...Some random kid in Africa who has never heard of the NFL....

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets keep fighting to win! We can do it! Who cares about the draft. You never tank!

Shut your whore mouth...We're gonna lose them all the right way...Trying our hardest. We don't need your sh*tty plans to tank Cheesehead. We can do this au naturale.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're not a sub .500 team yet...but it is a surety at this point. Everyone knows it too. Players...Coaches...Fans...Some random kid in Africa who has never heard of the NFL....
All of that with a world class Defense too! Gotta feel bad for Smith, Hicks, Fuller, Mack, Jackson. <----ridiculous list of players on one defense.

New team, the same as the old team. :sigh: :pout:

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though I was watching, I'm pretty sure I checked out at that point...But yeah...I don't know how we can possibly be this bad.

Every time you guys blitzed or stunted, it was like we were a peewee team...That's it...All you have to do is blitz us creatively (or even uncreative/kitchen sink-style) on important downs and we're done...How sad is that?
the sad part was there was a point late where I'm like, ok, they have a 130 yards of total offense, but we could still lose

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is Mitch expected back anytime soon? Or is the BRay show now?

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is Mitch expected back anytime soon? Or is the BRay show now?

Don't know...but we're on bye next week so probably Mitch. Foles tests also came back negative my phone says...so maybe even him....but at this point it doesn't even matter...Green Bay is going to annihilate us...and by annihilate I mean score 24 points and we're within 10 for most of the game, but still know we're going to lose anyway. Yay.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can only hope Mitch is back in for the rest of the season. Hopefully being benched brought on some changes. Foles (other than a qtr in Atlanta, and 2 minutes vs the Bucs) has not been the answer. At least Mitch can run, and him scrambling is probably our best option for yards on the ground at this point . Unfortunately, Nagy and Pace hitched their wagon to Mitch when they traded for Mack. Unforeseen improvement in Mitch's game is our only hope IMO.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1605629154308.png

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean. We have no chance at re-signing Allen Robinson. We’d have to seriously overpay at this point, and even that would be a reach for us. We’re that bad that any half decent player is noping the f out.
Want more evidence?

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know...but we're on bye next week so probably Mitch. Foles tests also came back negative my phone says...so maybe even him....but at this point it doesn't even matter...Green Bay is going to annihilate us...and by annihilate I mean score 24 points and we're within 10 for most of the game, but still know we're going to lose anyway. Yay.
mitch's mobility might help.

He's not long term answer, but if I'm chicago, I'm rolling with Mitch rest of season.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude...It's not just Robinson...No good player is going to want to play for this sh*t show unless something seriously changes...You can see it in the players' faces.
Want an argument from me on that? Not gonna get one.