• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

mock draft thread 2017

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i was present for the largest come back in franchise history ...

when mr bashaud breeland brought down doug martin on the 1 yard line

So .... you do not need to preach to me about code red

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no sir ... you failed

i want bodies in camp

more bodies = more competition

more competition = wins

I agree to a extent but after the 4th round your chances decrease on landing a player to make the roster. Wormley fits a huge need and is a 1st round talent which we got in 2nd. We basically switched spots with 49ers in 2nd then gave up a 4th and 7th.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You passed on MCDowell to take Wormely. I don't like that at all. Its tough to tell without my rankings in front of me. I would of went Mixon, Williams FS and NT from bama.

Ok who to take now?

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree to a extent but after the 4th round your chances decrease on landing a player to make the roster. Wormley fits a huge need and is a 1st round talent which we got in 2nd. We basically switched spots with 49ers in 2nd then gave up a 4th and 7th.

i am not going to get into the minutia of drafting ... its purdy simple tho

we want MORE younger players at smaller contracts .... not older players at more expensive ones

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You passed on MCDowell to take Wormely. I don't like that at all. Its tough to tell without my rankings in front of me. I would of went Mixon, Williams FS and NT from bama.

I was not taking Mixon with our first rd pick. The players that were taken before we selected in first. I like McCaffey because he can he will help us in the passing game where we lost our 2 best receivers. McDowell and Wormley was a coin toss and the most people on here liked Wormley better.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am not going to get into the minutia of drafting ... its purdy simple tho

we want MORE younger players at smaller contracts .... not older players at more expensive ones

That is correct if the younger players with less expensive contracts actually make the team.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not taking Mixon with our first rd pick. The players that were taken before we selected in first. I like McCaffey because he can he will help us in the passing game where we lost our 2 best receivers. McDowell and Wormley was a coin toss and the most people on here liked Wormley better.

I see your point but I wouldn't have moved up in the 2nd. Plenty of defenders to take at 49.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see your point but I wouldn't have moved up in the first. Plenty of defenders to take at 49.

Jesus Christ sir answer the fucking question. Who to take now? I am OTC. (is what round Walter football thinks they go)

Jaleel Johnson – NT Iowa (RD 3)

Jarron Jones – NT Notre Dame (RD 3)

Justin Evans – S Texas A&M (RD 3)

Chris Godwin – WR PSU (RD 3)

Malachi Dupre – WR LSU (RD 3)

Carlos Watkins – NT Clemson (3-4)

Montae Nicholson – S MSU (RD 4)

Noah Brown – WR OSU (RD 4)

Dalvin Tomlinson – NT Bama (RD 4)

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we're just chasing our tails with this conversation ...

Yes I know and all Im asking is who to take. I will probably take NT Johnson

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am no help with this stuff ...

all i know is Niles Paul should probably run for president

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ sir answer the fucking question. Who to take now? I am OTC. (is what round Walter football thinks they go)

Jaleel Johnson – NT Iowa (RD 3)

Jarron Jones – NT Notre Dame (RD 3)

Justin Evans – S Texas A&M (RD 3)

Chris Godwin – WR PSU (RD 3)

Malachi Dupre – WR LSU (RD 3)

Carlos Watkins – NT Clemson (3-4)

Montae Nicholson – S MSU (RD 4)

Noah Brown – WR OSU (RD 4)

Dalvin Tomlinson – NT Bama (RD 4)

I already told you Tomlinson

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as much as I like Mixon, I'd be shocked if he's picked in the first round. Fair or not, teams just are not going to look past video evidence of what he did, imo.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
take johnson at NT/DE and follow with tomlinson in round 4 or jones in 4

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we walk with wormley , johnson and tomlinson/ jones in the draft we have really helped ourselves

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly my plan sir. Happy with our draft so far.
RB - Christian McCaffey
DE - Chris Wormley
NT - Jaleel Johnson

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats the 4th round looking like or is it done yet? Also did you trade our pick from the jets in the 4th or our own pick in the 4th?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly my plan sir. Happy with our draft so far.
RB - Christian McCaffey
DE - Chris Wormley
NT - Jaleel Johnson

Rumor has it that we are looking for pass rushers. So I don't think rounds 2 and 3 make sense. Wormley was taken way too high Ritz. Just my 2 cents.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had us moving BACK and still picking up Cook and getting another 3rd in return. I also see us picking up an extra late pick by moving another pick around. Thats what we like to do.

1st- Dalvin Cook, RB, FSU

Need we say more. Stud RB who can hit the home run every time he touches it. Can get tough yards and can catch a pass in a pinch too.

2nd- TJ Watt, OLB, Wisky

The bloodlines, the motor. Can set the edge and stop the run. Tough hard nosed player who would be a good teammate.

3rd- Sidney Jones, CB, Washington
Top 15 talent until he tore his leg up. Will need a year or two, but could be a roll of the dice that pays off big.

3rd - Kendell Beckwith, ILB, LSU
A tackling machine at LSU. Could be a nice pupil for our neweset stud inside. Probably a ST player as well.

4th- Patrick Elfein, C/G, tOSU

Coaches say he is great work ethic. May be a bit undersized for G but could transition to Center easily.

4th- Isaiah Ford, WR, Virginia Tech
My VT homer pick of the year. His game somehow reminds me alot of Pierre G. Didnt combine particularly well and was once thought of as a 1st or 2nd at worst. Holds all sorts of VT records. Has great hands.

5th- Zach Banner, G/T, USC
Guy is huge at around 6'7" 330+. Road grader in the run game and has surpisingly good feet (played some B-Ball at USC). Most likely a RT but could move inside too.

6th- Jarron Jones, DT/DE, Notre Dame

Early round ability, but was inconsistent and had some injuries. I watched this guy and he ate us up. If he would have returned, would have likely been more like a 2nd-3rd rounder.

6th- Jordan Sterns, S, Oklahoma St.
Plays bigger than he is and had a very nice Senior Bowl week. A good versatile guy at S

7th- Josh Tupou, DT, Colorado
Huge NT at 350ish. Stick him in on 1st down and dare Big D to run Zeke up the middle. Developmental, Situational guy until he gets some reps.

7th- Chad Kelly, QB, Mississippi

"Swag" Kelly, Nephew of Jim. Dude is a straight up knucklehead/asshat like Manziel, but is sooo much better wrt throwing the ball. He has an attitude like Cutler...you know, like his shit don't stink. He moves around well and is a very good athlete with a very good arm. Reminds me a little bit of Favre, Rodgers, and Romo. Plays with alot emotion passion. Boom/Bust prospect for sure. He could be the next Aaron Rodgers or just as easily the next Johnny Football. If he is successful, everyone except his team/fans will hate him .. he is that guy.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had us moving BACK and still picking up Cook and getting another 3rd in return. I also see us picking up an extra late pick by moving another pick around. Thats what we like to do.

1st- Dalvin Cook, RB, FSU

Need we say more. Stud RB who can hit the home run every time he touches it. Can get tough yards and can catch a pass in a pinch too.

2nd- TJ Watt, OLB, Wisky

The bloodlines, the motor. Can set the edge and stop the run. Tough hard nosed player who would be a good teammate.

3rd- Sidney Jones, CB, Washington
Top 15 talent until he tore his leg up. Will need a year or two, but could be a roll of the dice that pays off big.

3rd - Kendell Beckwith, ILB, LSU
A tackling machine at LSU. Could be a nice pupil for our neweset stud inside. Probably a ST player as well.

4th- Patrick Elfein, C/G, tOSU

Coaches say he is great work ethic. May be a bit undersized for G but could transition to Center easily.

4th- Isaiah Ford, WR, Virginia Tech
My VT homer pick of the year. His game somehow reminds me alot of Pierre G. Didnt combine particularly well and was once thought of as a 1st or 2nd at worst. Holds all sorts of VT records. Has great hands.

5th- Zach Banner, G/T, USC
Guy is huge at around 6'7" 330+. Road grader in the run game and has surpisingly good feet (played some B-Ball at USC). Most likely a RT but could move inside too.

6th- Jarron Jones, DT/DE, Notre Dame

Early round ability, but was inconsistent and had some injuries. I watched this guy and he ate us up. If he would have returned, would have likely been more like a 2nd-3rd rounder.

6th- Jordan Sterns, S, Oklahoma St.
Plays bigger than he is and had a very nice Senior Bowl week. A good versatile guy at S

7th- Josh Tupou, DT, Colorado
Huge NT at 350ish. Stick him in on 1st down and dare Big D to run Zeke up the middle. Developmental, Situational guy until he gets some reps.

7th- Chad Kelly, QB, Mississippi

"Swag" Kelly, Nephew of Jim. Dude is a straight up knucklehead/asshat like Manziel, but is sooo much better wrt throwing the ball. He has an attitude like Cutler...you know, like his shit don't stink. He moves around well and is a very good athlete with a very good arm. Reminds me a little bit of Favre, Rodgers, and Romo. Plays with alot emotion passion. Boom/Bust prospect for sure. He could be the next Aaron Rodgers or just as easily the next Johnny Football. If he is successful, everyone except his team/fans will hate him .. he is that guy.

Solid. Watt is a good pick in the 2nd round.