• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

mock draft thread 2017

redskin4209

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry bro, but in a climate where you get arrested if a woman even HINTS you forced yourself on her... Im not taking some one who was recorded knocking a bitch out.

And Cook is a much better between the tackles runner than either Jones or Kelly. He isnt a battering Ram by any means, but you dont get 1700 yards only running outside stretch plays.. and he didnt.

Yes I here you Shark but Cook does have injuries, character concerns, issues in pass protection and he does put the ball on the ground just like Jones. Look I am not confident in Cook being a consistent between tackle runner as you are. So to me if you take Cook you will need to draft another rb latter on.

redskin4209

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Shark speaking of punching woman

Cook was suspended for allegedly punching a woman outside a Tallahassee bar in 2015 -- it wasn't caught on video like Joe Mixon -- and Cook was also cited in 2014 for leaving three pitbull puppies chained up by their necks in an unsheltered area, resulting in a $550 fine. Cook apparently had two more non-detailed run-ins with police at Florida Stat.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM looking at an average of draft boards. MOST have him as some where between the 5th and usually 12th or so player in this draft. Sure others have him lasting to the second round. But then I have seen people mocking Jonathan Allen to us at 17, I dont expect either to be there for us actually. But I think Cook has a possibility of being there, and if so we shouldnt pass on him.

Looking at a handful of boards I see him in the top 10 two places, mostly in the 11-20 range and then outside the top 20 in 2 places.

We'll see. I know this though. I sure as hell dont want to be a team taking a RB any earlier than us. Those picks can just help more valuable prospects fall. Fournette will definitely go before us but him getting linked to the top 2 picks in the draft is hilarious.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I here you Shark but Cook does have injuries, character concerns, issues in pass protection and he does put the ball on the ground just like Jones. Look I am not confident in Cook being a consistent between tackle runner as you are. So to me if you take Cook you will need to draft another rb latter on.

Despite all that, I think he is more talented than 95% of the guys being projected to us at 17, and the 5% I would take over him are guys that will likely only be there IF three teams reach on this QB class, and one or two more panic and go need over talent.

As for character concerns, lets say I fin his issues far lass concerning than Mixons. 13 fumbles out of 750 touches.. .sure you would hope for NONE. BUt I think if he produces we can survive a fumble every 58 or so touches.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Shark speaking of punching woman

Cook was suspended for allegedly punching a woman outside a Tallahassee bar in 2015 -- it wasn't caught on video like Joe Mixon -- and Cook was also cited in 2014 for leaving three pitbull puppies chained up by their necks in an unsheltered area, resulting in a $550 fine. Cook apparently had two more non-detailed run-ins with police at Florida Stat.

Im in FSU country.

If Cook had actually punched a chick, he would have been at best benched for a season, at worst expelled.

The other charge was him being in a car at the age of 17 where some property got damaged by a BB Gun. NO excuses it was stupid. but I dont expect a rash of BB Gun assaults if we draft him.

The dog thing does bother me a bit, but then again once more I dont think we are worried he will start a dog fighting ring.

Two were stupid, and one was found to hold no weight. None hold a candle to the Mixon thing in my opinion. And best case for Mixon was he just did something dumb. Worst case, he feels he can treat woman any way he wants and we end up with a guy who does feel that he can simply have his way with women... No thanks I dont care how talented he is. If he is there in the 3rd or 4th and we take him, I wont bitch... but Im fine if we dont even consider him.

Side note.... exactly how are you supposed to chain a dog?? By the nuts?? OK smart ass comment I know.

redskin4209

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalvin Cook accused of punching woman outside Tallahassee bar
But Shark he hit a woman period

Did horrible things to puppies.

The other charge was him being in a car at the age of 17
Like I said all of us had done stupid thing when were young. Joe had just turned 18 when he came to OU also.

Now which one of all these bad incident is worse than the other. They are all bad. Bad is bad period.

So Shark if you will not take Mixon at 17 b/c he hit a woman but you will pick Cook who also hit a woman that's not right bro. Look I am not denying Cook skills but if I am taking a rb at 17 its Mixon, a more complete back. Really it just comes down to which kind of RB you like the most not about who hit a woman and the sorts.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalvin Cook accused of punching woman outside Tallahassee bar
But Shark he hit a woman period

Did horrible things to puppies.

The other charge was him being in a car at the age of 17
Like I said all of us had done stupid thing when were young. Joe had just turned 18 when he came to OU also.

Now which one of all these bad incident is worse than the other. They are all bad. Bad is bad period.

So Shark if you will not take Mixon at 17 b/c he hit a woman but you will pick Cook who also hit a woman that's not right bro. Look I am not denying Cook skills but if I am taking a rb at 17 its Mixon, a more complete back. Really it just comes down to which kind of RB you like the most not about who hit a woman and the sorts.

Again I think you are fishing a little. He was accused of hitting a woman, charges were later dropped. And it was in a slightly different context.

I would be lying if I said I never tied a dog up. Again while bothersome... not the worst thing he could have done.

Trying to compare a guy trying to break up a fight initially, and a guy who for all intents started a fight with a woman are a tad bit different in my book.

FSU running back Cook found not guilty of punching woman, put back on team | FOX Sports

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's Adoree.

Probably not Italian, though.

Kind of thinking a CB at 17 means we have given up on someone... Now if he is deemed as the most talented guy on the board at 17.. sure roll with it.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mcdowelll would be last on that list for me . the other 2 guys are much safer choices and they will be productive

San Frans #34 for Redskins #49, #123, & #235 and we take wormley or McDowell

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Frans #34 for Redskins #49, #123, & #235 and we take wormley or McDowell

UNless you are head over heals for one of them I would not take that trade and simply take which ever one is still there at 49

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNless you are head over heals for one of them I would not take that trade and simply take which ever one is still there at 49

You feel either of them will still be there at #49?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17 picks till we are OTC or we make that trade with 49ers who are on deck and we will be guaranteed 1 of the 2 DE's?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington Redskins finally get a defensive player. Redskins select:

Chris Wormley 3-4 DE – From: Bitchagain

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash