• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mock Draft Chat

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not using Bronco fav profile pic :nono: unlike you who have changed it several times this past 2 weeks. (Weak Bam!!!)

You should see my Ford Flex bumper. It has these sport logo stickers.
Redskins, Broncos, Orioles, Nationals, Capitals, & Wizards. My large Penn State sticker is on my back window.

I stopped cheering for O's after 25years because I hate Peter Angelos and how he refuses to spend big money in FA on pitchers. You should have seen the womans reaction at Sports store when I asked if they had any Wizard logo stickers (this was 10yrs ago) she said are you serious, the wizards are they a team. LOL

I explained why, I hate the Seahawks that's all that's about, I never said I was Vikings 80% and Panthers 20% a real fan has only one team per sport period! DOUBLE BAM!

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins and Broncos are in different divisions so it's ok to cheer for both. :kissass:

Well good night everyone. I got a busy day tomorrow. Have lots of school work to do before its do on Monday and then at 6pm I have a Dart Tournament to raise money for my students prom. Sorry again 500 on Packers loss. It could have been worse, at least you didn't miss a chip shot FG. (BOOM!!!)

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins and Broncos are in different divisions so it's ok to cheer for both. :kissass:

Well good night everyone. I got a busy day tomorrow. Have lots of school work to do before its do on Monday and then at 6pm I have a Dart Tournament to raise money for my students prom. Sorry again 500 on Packers loss. It could have been worse, at least you didn't miss a chip shot FG. (BOOM!!!)

lol, fucker!

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will always refer to them as the Bullets.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will always refer to them as the Bullets.

I cant believe they changed the team name because it was to offensive. We have the Redskins but bullets was to offensive. I remember when the Washington Post had the 5 team names to vote on. Wizards were surprisingly the best of the horrible other choices.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well last night my wifes and my phone alarm went off at 3am. Tornado warning in our area touched down. Did we scramble to get our son and hide in the closest as the warning suggested to seek shelter? Answer: Nope we turned off the alarm and went back to bed. 2 people were killed but we lucked out. I actually don't remember it because I was so tired. Praying for those families hurt by the storm.

Also at my work on Tuesday I took a phone call from a frantic mom whose son didn't come home the night before. Well I handed over her information to the school counselor, police officer and principle. This student was also on my 1st period roster. (only been in class 3 times in 2 weeks). Well on Friday all teachers were called into a meeting. We learned the student who was missing was found dead in the woods. Very tough day Friday was with students crying and morning. Its going to be really bad on Tuesday when everyone knows about it. Lots of prayers going out to that mother this weekend. Cant imagine what she is going through right now.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well last night my wifes and my phone alarm went off at 3am. Tornado warning in our area touched down. Did we scramble to get our son and hide in the closest as the warning suggested to seek shelter? Answer: Nope we turned off the alarm and went back to bed. 2 people were killed but we lucked out. I actually don't remember it because I was so tired. Praying for those families hurt by the storm.

Also at my work on Tuesday I took a phone call from a frantic mom whose son didn't come home the night before. Well I handed over her information to the school counselor, police officer and principle. This student was also on my 1st period roster. (only been in class 3 times in 2 weeks). Well on Friday all teachers were called into a meeting. We learned the student who was missing was found dead in the woods. Very tough day Friday was with students crying and morning. Its going to be really bad on Tuesday when everyone knows about it. Lots of prayers going out to that mother this weekend. Cant imagine what she is going through right now.
Prayers to their family. There was a young man who is a SR at a school a few miles away that died in a car wreck last week. Simply too young, still sick to my stomach. Prayers to their families, I'm sure the boys are basking in the Glory of the Kingdom of The Lord

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prayers to their family. There was a young man who is a SR at a school a few miles away that died in a car wreck last week. Simply too young, still sick to my stomach. Prayers to their families, I'm sure the boys are basking in the Glory of the Kingdom of The Lord

Amen

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a curse at our school where a student had died in their senior year for like, 10 straight years. We made it all the way to prom night. The class after us beat the curse and didn't have a senior die before graduation. But a couple months after graduation, they lost someone to an accident. I lost track after that.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos why cant we do 2-3 separate non paying NFL draft mock drafts? One soon, one after combine and one right before draft? Its not like we cant do a paying draft as well during that time. Of course the first 2 drafts wont be as serious and with less people. The one right before the draft will be the one where we have 1 person hopefully for every NFL team. We should start searching now because it took a looooong time last year getting guys for every team and we were 3 teams short I believe.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could probably recruit some guys from the Broncos board and that other place to jump in. Especially if we end up doing 2 or 3. The outside guys may not want to join just for 1 mock. And you would think if a few guys end up doingbit, we may be able to keep them around with the other mocks.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about for MLB we do 2015 rostered players with 3 wild card picks that can be from any era. That will add more strategy than a straight current draft, you'll have to decide on hitting or pitching with your WC's and use them early or save them

Would older guys be judged on their play now or in their prime?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was in high school I lost many friends to suicide and tragedy.

At my high school we had a smoking lounge, on Valentines day 1985 we were all out there smoking cigs and doing one hitters. One of my closest childhood friends his name was Dan Christenson, well he was out there as was his older brother Doug, we were just sitting there listening to Motley Crue getting high, well that day after that lunch break Doug went home and put a gun in his mouth while standing in their driveway, Dan actually came home from school and found him. When we were at the funeral Dan was telling me and another close friend Mike Eldred that he was having dreams that Doug was calling him. On July 17th that very same year Dan and his band were going to audition for the Washington county fair. I was actually suppose to go with, I played guitar but I wasn't in the band, he just asked me to go with the night before while we were working.

He called my house that morning, my mom answered and came to wake me, I told her to tell him I was hung over that I would meet him at the bowling alley after they were done. He never made it, a girl named Lisa Wakefield came running into the bowl and said there has been a huge accident on Hilton Trail, I was there playing pool with another of our friends Eric Davis, we didn't think anything of it. About 15 minutes later she came back crying saying it was Dan. He and another friend he was with John Kunert were driving down Hilton Trail and from what the driver of the sanitation truck said it looked as if Dan was leaning down putting his shoes on or messing with the radio, he couldn't turn away in time, doing 60 miles an hour Dan drove head on into a very large sanitation truck. Our friend Jeff Busse (Who has also since died in a snowmobile accident) drove up there to see the scene, Dan had a Chevy Chevette which you know is a tiny car, Jeff said the car was completely destroyed and Dan was still trapped in the car but his body was completely crushed and his face was gone. John went through the windshield and was torn apart, he was dismembered.

That happened the morning of July 17th 1985 and I still miss him like it happened yesterday, I blamed myself for the longest time, If I had just got my lazy ass up it would have changed the entire timeline.

There were probably a dozen other deaths while I was in high school but that one affected me most...

My high school, Mahtomedi High School was known as the death school for a while in the 80's.

R.I.P. Dan, I love and miss you my friend...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another quick thing about Dan and Doug, they were their mothers only children, in a span of 5 months both her children were gone. One great memory I have with them was going to a concert in August 1984 at Navy Island in St Paul Minnesota. We were seeing Ronnie James Dio, Twisted Sister and a couple local bands. It was a general admission outdoor show so there was a line to be let in to the area the show was being held, we got some weed and showed up early, first ones in line. Our friend Mike Eldred was with us, so we took turns standing in line while the other 3 of us got high and played Frisbee and hacky sack. Awesome memory!!! It was so fucking hot that day!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking over the modern guys for baseball. Only having 3 WC picks is going to make for some VERY interesting strategy...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was in high school I lost many friends to suicide and tragedy.

At my high school we had a smoking lounge, on Valentines day 1985 we were all out there smoking cigs and doing one hitters. One of my closest childhood friends his name was Dan Christenson, well he was out there as was his older brother Doug, we were just sitting there listening to Motley Crue getting high, well that day after that lunch break Doug went home and put a gun in his mouth while standing in their driveway, Dan actually came home from school and found him. When we were at the funeral Dan was telling me and another close friend Mike Eldred that he was having dreams that Doug was calling him. On July 17th that very same year Dan and his band were going to audition for the Washington county fair. I was actually suppose to go with, I played guitar but I wasn't in the band, he just asked me to go with the night before while we were working.

He called my house that morning, my mom answered and came to wake me, I told her to tell him I was hung over that I would meet him at the bowling alley after they were done. He never made it, a girl named Lisa Wakefield came running into the bowl and said there has been a huge accident on Hilton Trail, I was there playing pool with another of our friends Eric Davis, we didn't think anything of it. About 15 minutes later she came back crying saying it was Dan. He and another friend he was with John Kunert were driving down Hilton Trail and from what the driver of the sanitation truck said it looked as if Dan was leaning down putting his shoes on or messing with the radio, he couldn't turn away in time, doing 60 miles an hour Dan drove head on into a very large sanitation truck. Our friend Jeff Busse (Who has also since died in a snowmobile accident) drove up there to see the scene, Dan had a Chevy Chevette which you know is a tiny car, Jeff said the car was completely destroyed and Dan was still trapped in the car but his body was completely crushed and his face was gone. John went through the windshield and was torn apart, he was dismembered.

That happened the morning of July 17th 1985 and I still miss him like it happened yesterday, I blamed myself for the longest time, If I had just got my lazy ass up it would have changed the entire timeline.

There were probably a dozen other deaths while I was in high school but that one affected me most...

My high school, Mahtomedi High School was known as the death school for a while in the 80's.

R.I.P. Dan, I love and miss you my friend...

First I am sorry to hear about all of your loses. What a tough thing to overcome as a kid. I hope you do know that you didn't cause that wreck and you couldn't have prevented it. In fact you probably would have also been killed if you went that day. If the good lord wanted you, you would have gone with them and you also would be in heaven now. I am very glad he spared your life because you truly are someone special and I consider you a good friend.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to toot my own horn but toot toot. I hit 16,000 posts and over 800 likes, while I have been waiting for these matchups to be posted I have been spending some awesome, fun time at the doobs show. Thanks @DoobeeDoobeeDoo and @clarkson23devils for having me over.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to toot my own horn but toot toot. I hit 16,000 posts and over 800 likes, while I have been waiting for these matchups to be posted I have been spending some awesome, fun time at the doobs show. Thanks @DoobeeDoobeeDoo and @clarkson23devils for having me over.
No need for thanks we love having you here. Really its our pleasure. That was great shit. I had a hard time posting from all the laughs :suds: