• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB 1940-Present Salary Cap Draft : CHAT

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK your OTC

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a email from Go Fund Me and it said it was from some lady I never heard of but the picture listed had a group of kids in baseball uniforms. I almost deleted it when I looked closer and 1 player looked like Dash. Then I saw the lady who sent the email had last name as WLK so my quick detective methods I put 2 & 2 together and figured it out. Last year was rough with losing my job and in pain with my knee. I felt sooo bad that I could only donate $5. The picture of the kids saying thank you actually hurt me because you could see the disappointment in their eyes that not enough money was raised. I got grief yesterday from my wife for donating $20 to someone I never meet kids baseball league but I would be damned if I didn't donate more then $5 again. I just wish I could do more. Finances suck especially having a small kid and teacher aids don't get paid shit. One day I'll be rich enough to donate a lot more. Wlk you are a great guy and one day I'll be able to fund the kids team a lot more. Hope they kick ass :suds:

I've done some investagotory journalism myself appearently it was sent to you from gofundme when she was sending an update... As far as the $5 goes and not being happy, that was Walker... He's doesn't like to take pictures... I should have taken the picture of his face when I told him you said to use it for icecream, he smiled from ear to ear... And again thank you so much for your help, the good luck wishes and ears for me to vent is enough from you guys... For you to send support to a kid you've never met is very much appreciated and respected... Last year I posted it here because my family needed it, this year we were better prepared so I didn't want to ask you guys since you guys already kinda support me and dash as I said... For you to do what you did is frickin awesome! We have a raffle that the team is doing, and the money is being pooled... Most of the stuff is for things that are here but there is a dealt drill worth $150.00, picture frames worth $300.00, a basket from a saloon for the wife... I'm going to use the money you sent I'm going to buy 4 tickets and put your name on them... If you win you'll have to give me an address to send you the stuff, but I'm going to keep the local business stuff :yes:like a free tire rotation at S&Ts and $20 gift card from the Butt Hut (BBQ place sick bastids)... But I appreciate you man! And there better never be a time where you need help that you don't find me! Thanks again, and we plan on kicking that a$$!!! :thumb:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've done some investagotory journalism myself appearently it was sent to you from gofundme when she was sending an update... As far as the $5 goes and not being happy, that was Walker... He's doesn't like to take pictures... I should have taken the picture of his face when I told him you said to use it for icecream, he smiled from ear to ear... And again thank you so much for your help, the good luck wishes and ears for me to vent is enough from you guys... For you to send support to a kid you've never met is very much appreciated and respected... Last year I posted it here because my family needed it, this year we were better prepared so I didn't want to ask you guys since you guys already kinda support me and dash as I said... For you to do what you did is frickin awesome! We have a raffle that the team is doing, and the money is being pooled... Most of the stuff is for things that are here but there is a dealt drill worth $150.00, picture frames worth $300.00, a basket from a saloon for the wife... I'm going to use the money you sent I'm going to buy 4 tickets and put your name on them... If you win you'll have to give me an address to send you the stuff, but I'm going to keep the local business stuff :yes:like a free tire rotation at S&Ts and $20 gift card from the Butt Hut (BBQ place sick bastids)... But I appreciate you man! And there better never be a time where you need help that you don't find me! Thanks again, and we plan on kicking that a$$!!! :thumb:

You just want my address you stalker :D And I'm afraid of getting Butt Hutt by you.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Nosferatu do I have 3 players left to pick with $14M left to spend?

Lastly anyone watch the homerun derby last night. I only saw highlights but I think MLB pun intended Homerun with the new system. Also I now love Pujols even more.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROUND 21
21.1.161 : Hockey : Bob Boone - C - $4M
21.2.162 : Milk : Jim Sundburg - C - $3M
21.3.163 : Ritz : Mo Vaughn - 1B - $6M
21.4.164 : UK :
21.5.165 : WLK :
21.6.166 : Nos :
21.7.167 : 500 :
21.8.168 : Gold :

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Nosferatu do I have 3 players left to pick with $14M left to spend?

Lastly anyone watch the homerun derby last night. I only saw highlights but I think MLB pun intended Homerun with the new system. Also I now love Pujols even more.

SI

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Milk has 3 players left and only spent $155M. Has anyone told him he can't carry over the money to the next draft? Gold had a horrible team going into mid draft. He barely spent any money then Bam he went on a spending spree and man his team made a 180 and really looks good. Some teams have good lineups, some have strong pitching and it's going to be another close playoff matchups. We really kicked ass in speedy drafting. Can't believe this draft is almost over. We flew through 24 rounds. We need to post on the degenerate gambler thread asking for participants. State that the winner gets $3000vcash and we do several drafts a month. UK and 500 are in the top 10 riches people and they don't bet it's all from mock draft winnings. We could easily get more participants to these drafts. I would love to have a waiting list on people signing up. Thanks again everyone for being so active.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the heck did UK run off to?

Edit.... While I wrote a novel he picked. Next up Wlk. I'll text him.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wlk said to skip him or that he wants Skip Shoemaker. Nos is now OTC and I sent a text.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Milk has 3 players left and only spent $155M. Has anyone told him he can't carry over the money to the next draft? Gold had a horrible team going into mid draft. He barely spent any money then Bam he went on a spending spree and man his team made a 180 and really looks good. Some teams have good lineups, some have strong pitching and it's going to be another close playoff matchups. We really kicked ass in speedy drafting. Can't believe this draft is almost over. We flew through 24 rounds. We need to post on the degenerate gambler thread asking for participants. State that the winner gets $3000vcash and we do several drafts a month. UK and 500 are in the top 10 riches people and they don't bet it's all from mock draft winnings. We could easily get more participants to these drafts. I would love to have a waiting list on people signing up. Thanks again everyone for being so active.

As long as you are perma wait listed...I'm down!!!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROUND 21
21.1.161 : Hockey : Bob Boone - C - $4M
21.2.162 : Milk : Jim Sundburg - C - $3M
21.3.163 : Ritz : Mo Vaughn - 1B - $6M
21.4.164 : UK : Norm Charlton - RP - $1M
21.5.165 : WLK :
21.6.166 : Nos :
21.7.167 : 500 :
21.8.168 : Gold :

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was too slow on some players... But i do actually think i have the best team, so you should all be embarrassed in using so much cash... JK...

But i really do think i have the best team this draft so far...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was too slow on some players... But i do actually think i have the best team, so you should all be embarrassed in using so much cash... JK...

I would hate to be the guy who faces you in the first round then :L LOL I actually think I have a great team and feel our matchup is going to be great.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you are most definately in the top 8... :suds:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would hate to be the guy who faces you in the first round then :L LOL I actually think I have a great team and feel our matchup is going to be great.

I am not going to claim that i couldn't make a better team... There were players i waited on thinking nobody would go at because of price, and then when they went i had to scramble onto the next plan... and the next best player was always cheap... also did not realize how little 20+mil players there were... needed to take them early...

But with all that said, i think i did an amazing job this draft... Still hoping someone trades for Tulo... and i can get a better 5th RP than who is available... But if no trade, then i have a plan... will not reach 180 MIL if no trade

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, if I need to make changes to your lineup or rotation let me know...