• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mizzou hit with postseason ban next year

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just seems like the NCAA has been a bit embarrassed by bigger name programs getting away with more serious violations, but then decided to pick on the disabled kid and throw the book at team that isn't a big time player just to try and make a statement that they're still in charge.

Same institution that suspended Todd Gurley for selling his own autograph and suspended AJ Green for selling his own jersey.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missouri cheated and it made no impact on the field... sounds about right.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took em a few years, but they're finally learning a little from the other SEC schools

No. Everyone knows that Blue Bloods can do that, but the NCAA will slap that ass if you are Mizzu

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Everyone knows that Blue Bloods can do that, but the NCAA will slap that ass if you are Mizzu
Don’t know if that is completely true. Ohio State and USC got hit pretty damn hard for their stuff.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t know if that is completely true. Ohio State and USC got hit pretty damn hard for their stuff.

OSU got off lightly. Their head coach lied to investigators and tried to cover up the issue. The cover up was a big deal and tattoos, not so much. USC is kind of the exception. UNC did the same thing as Mizzu, but UNC basketball is a blue blood. Ole Miss was in serious trouble. Then the investigation started opening up other programs and the NCAA backed off, as you should know

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't read through the whole thread but did want to point a couple things out about this **** that took it upon herself to cheat for these students.

She had tried to sell her evidence at least once before...
Ex-Mizzou tutor alleging fraud wants to sell evidence

She also had a gofund me page that she wanted to raise 35k with over this.
Former Missouri tutor Yolanda Kumar starts Go Fund Me page

She had also wrote either a letter or a comment in a local Columbia paper several years ago calling out a white infant as being racist towards her.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't read through the whole thread but did want to point a couple things out about this **** that took it upon herself to cheat for these students.

She had also wrote either a letter or a comment in a local Columbia paper several years ago calling out a white infant as being racist towards her.
kumar

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand the need for tutor's these days. Just create fake classes and everything will be fine. Amirite UNC?
Just make sure you sprinkle in a few real students who don't want a real class and you're golden. It's not cheating if everyone doesn't learn.

SnoopHawg

CJK5H@SMU
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,039.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want some PB to go with that jelly?
Lighten up, Francis. Just some old fashioned ribbing towards certain posters. I have many inlaws that are Mizzou grads. I have always had lots of respect for their program.

SnoopHawg

CJK5H@SMU
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,039.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is fucking shit. The NCAA needs to be put on their ass for this shit. I hope the SEC goes to bat for Mizzou.