• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mitchell Trubisky is not good

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are my thoughts

Discuss if you wish...

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the Bears' reputation for drafting quarterbacks, the odds are definitely that this ends up being true rather than the reverse.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My impression of Trubisky is that he could be Tony Romo. ...And sadly enough, that could make him the greatest quarterback in Bears history.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My impression of Trubisky is that he could be Tony Romo. ...And sadly enough, that could make him the greatest quarterback in Bears history.

Of the SB era, yes. Yes, it would.

He's more athletic than Romo, though.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you lost? Do you need help finding your way to the Steelers board?

No, not at all. Why do you ask? I'm here on the Bears board, and I'll continue to be here when I want. That a problem for you?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll give him a few games before I declare him a bust. This offense is very conplex.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears vs Lions for 4th place.

I believe the Bears finish 2nd.......GB did not look all that great.

Not trying to be a smartass,but how's Staffords injury....?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the Bears finish 2nd.......GB did not look all that great.

Not trying to be a smartass,but how's Staffords injury....?

His pride is more damaged than anything else.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears vs Lions for 4th place.

Why are you guys such a fucking disaster? It doesn't make sense to me.

I didn't believe all of my Lions fans friends when they were trying to tell me how bad they were going to be. I believe it now, though.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you guys such a fucking disaster? It doesn't make sense to me.

I didn't believe all of my Lions fans friends when they were trying to tell me how bad they were going to be. I believe it now, though.

Here is my theory:

Our new GM from the Patriots wanted to hire Matt Patricia last year, but was forced to keep Jim Caldwell by ownership.

With no way to be sure he would ever be allowed to fire Caldwell or that he would ever be able to hire Patricia - he drafted guys for Caldwell's 4-3 defense.

Now our last two second rounders can't get on the field because they don't fit our new scheme, among a bunch of other guys. So our defense is in an infant stage.

Our OC has been badly overrated. He can't call run plays. This is Stafford's fault for wanting to keep him. Stafford is a ten year vet who should be good under any OC. Patricia should have been able to hire his own guy.

There is A LOT of rumblings about the players hating and even quitting on Patricia already.

I've never seen anything like it. Our local radio station basically turned on him before week 1.

It's been BRUTAL today.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my theory:

Our new GM from the Patriots wanted to hire Matt Patricia last year, but was forced to keep Jim Caldwell by ownership.

With no way to be sure he would ever be allowed to fire Caldwell or that he would ever be able to hire Patricia - he drafted guys for Caldwell's 4-3 defense.

Now our last two second rounders can't get on the field because they don't fit our new scheme, among a bunch of other guys. So our defense is in an infant stage.

Our OC has been badly overrated. He can't call run plays. This is Stafford's fault for wanting to keep him. Stafford is a ten year vet who should be good under any OC. Patricia should have been able to hire his own guy.

There is A LOT of rumblings about the players hating and even quitting on Patricia already.

I've never seen anything like it. Our local radio station basically turned on him before week 1.

It's been BRUTAL today.

Yeah, I live in the Detroit area. It's really, really rough. It was already bad BEFORE you guys even played last night. Which is why I laughed it off as a big overreaction to a bad looking pre-season.

But... this looks like very legitimate trouble. lol. With all of the drama, it's hard to believe they still have to get through 15 more games. I mean, this thing is just starting. They have to figure out a way to function - even if just at a basic level. If they can't, the worse may still be to come. Which is scary to think about.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my theory:

It's been BRUTAL today.

He was pummeled in that game. I couldn't believe he kept playing after that knee hyper-extension. Having done it myself a few times, that shit hurts, and is tough to put pressure on, let alone run around en shit. Credit for that, but sometime later, I wouldn't be shocked if he got concussed. Maybe the crown/rib hit er' something?

He had a couple picks that seemed like he was on another planet??