• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mitchell Trubisky is not good

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubisky has all the tools. The potential is there.

After watching the game again, I don't think he did all that bad. I thought the playcalling bogged down a little after they went up 20-0, early in the 3rd. They subsequently had one awful series, where they called a screen that GB blew up...the next play on 2nd an like 13, they call an under center PA pass, that apparently the Bears line forgot to block on. It's a bad call anyway...nobody is gonna run from that formation there and that down and distance. Mitch basicallly had to ditch it immediately, and I forgot the 3rd down play, but it was a bad 3 and out, and the game kinda steamrolled for GB from there.

Mitch and the Offense played well enough to win tho, IMO, if the Defense could've done ANYTHING in the second half. Their best series of the half was the first, wherein GB march right up the field against em' but ultimately bogged down for a FG. The D was completely fucking embarrassed from that point on, and it really had nothing to do with Mitch and the Offense.

I would love for Mitch to light up the stat line, but last week's game, in reality, he really shouldn't have needed a great line. Ideally, you would like to see them come out at the half and get 7 and keep the pressure on GB, but goddamn, the defense could stop a fucking nosebleed in that second half!? They were terrible. Line, LBs and DB's alike. I recall one good tackle by Amos for no gain, a couple by Bryce Callahan, and Fuller and Amukamara getting buttfucked repeatedly by Allison and Adams, without so much as a reach-around.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the D shitting their pants in the second half, has an awful familiar ring to it over the years, going all the way back to the '06 Super Bowl. Great first half....D gets lit up by Dominic Rhodes and Addai in the 2nd.

Sure Wrecks Grossman...ya ya, but still, the Bears cut their teeth on Defense that year, and they were flailing around like lost puppies in the 2nd half.

Just too many, "This game's over...oh wait, a 75 yard TD on an 8 yard pass en sech...fuck my life", moments.