• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Missouri's black athletes will not take part in any sports

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember life being more PC in the 90s at all.

I do. Watch say a sitcom from the late 80s or early 90s and look around: Dumb dad, smart mom, a token minority and endless episodes about being PC. From drugs to guns to cigarettes.....

i.e. What happens when a person takes caffeine pills? According to 90's culture, this....

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do. Watch say a sitcom from the late 80s or early 90s and look around: Dumb dad, smart mom, a token minority and endless episodes about being PC. From drugs to guns to cigarettes.....
And you think thats gotten better? They've just gotten much better at selling it. Scrubs really isn't all that different than Saved by the Bell.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 200,000.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you think thats gotten better? They've just gotten much better at selling it. Scrubs really isn't all that different than Saved by the Bell.
And WINGS was just a ripoff of Cheers which ripped off Taxi which probably ripped off some BBC show from the 50's

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It has changed to a degree, or did for a little while. The internet seems to be what caused the change to occur and now ironically social media is a leading player in bringing PC back.

There is a reason "politically correct" didn't join the popular lexicon until the 90s.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has changed to a degree, or did for a little while. The internet seems to be what caused the change to occur and now ironically social media is a leading player in bringing PC back.

There is a reason "politically correct" didn't join the popular lexicon until the 90s.
PC never left. You've just gotten used to certain aspects of PC. They call it progressive for a reason. It keeps progressing.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 200,000.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clayton, you think these guys are boycotting last November, when they're 7-2 and have another div title in their grasp?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PC never left. You've just gotten used to certain aspects of PC. They call it progressive for a reason. It keeps progressing.

I'm not arguing it left, it never does.......However sometimes it's growing in influence, sometimes it's shrinking and sometimes it stays the same. The most aggressive time I've experienced first hand was the 1990s. The influx of new media sources, information and communications that came with the internet age helped quell it during the 2000s and now it appears back in fashion. Cyclical, I guess. :noidea:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clayton, you think these guys are boycotting last November, when they're 7-2 and have another div title in their grasp?
My guess is that they would've still boycotted if they were 7-2. To the best of my knowledge, this is basically an extended protest of Ferguson and the major players behind the protest have just been building momentum.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 175.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if this has been asked yet, but do you think any of this bull shit would of happened if Mizzou would of been 7-2 or 8-1 ? I think not. Then here's a kicker for ya all, I guess the game was suppose to be a white out. They had put that to a stop and quit selling white tee shirts for the BYU game.What the Fuck! But they can have a Black out game????????

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if this has been asked yet, but do you think any of this bull shit would of happened if Mizzou would of been 7-2 or 8-1 ? I think not. Then here's a kicker for ya all, I guess the game was suppose to be a white out. They had put that to a stop and quit selling white tee shirts for the BYU game.What the Fuck! But they can have a Black out game????????
one player anonymously said this:

"As much as we want to say everyone is united, half the team and coaches -- black and white -- are pissed," the player, who wished to remain anonymous, told ESPN. "If we were 9-0, this wouldn't be happening."

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is that they would've still boycotted if they were 7-2. To the best of my knowledge, this is basically an extended protest of Ferguson and the major players behind the protest have just been building momentum.

That sounds right to me.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 175.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one player anonymously said this:

"As much as we want to say everyone is united, half the team and coaches -- black and white -- are pissed," the player, who wished to remain anonymous, told ESPN. "If we were 9-0, this wouldn't be happening."
Thats funny right there!

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I think of someone on a hunger strike, this is not what I picture:

University_of_Missouri_Day_of_Action-09220.jpg jonathan-butler.jpg 635826621120424833-missouri.jpg

it looks to me like this guy could stand to lose a few lbs. anyway.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm about to Google and buy me a bullhorn. Everyone has one, so I'm getting one too.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not arguing it left, it never does.......However sometimes it's growing in influence, sometimes it's shrinking and sometimes it stays the same. The most aggressive time I've experienced first hand was the 1990s. The influx of new media sources, information and communications that came with the internet age helped quell it during the 2000s and now it appears back in fashion. Cyclical, I guess. :noidea:

It changes according to who is in power. It gets louder when it's a libtard.
When Obama got elected I predicted that there would be more demonstrations than we'd seen in a good while. You'd think the libtards would be happy that one of their own is in office?
Nope. They are encouraged to make even more noise.

Unfortunately libtards are "Give an inch, Take a mile" people. They are never happy in their own skin. When you are happy they are all the more miserable. They want you to be just as miserable as themselves. They don't want equality, they need advantages. The reason is because the vast majority of them are functional idiots.

My next prediction (which will come true) is that Special Interest Groups will begin fighting against each other. It'll be the result of placation after placation and not holding anyone accountable for their own poor decision making.
"THEY"RE GETTING MORE THAN WE ARE", "IT'S NOT FAIR", "I'M THIS, THEY'RE THAT", "WE DESERVE MORE BECAUSE......."
Whitey male will no longer be the focal point. That will be worn out.
There will be a point of no return. The culmination will be a lot of bloodshed in the streets and marshal law. Major cities will be hell-holes.
I expect it to happen within the next 30 years or so, but could be sooner.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still waiting on one legitimate thing this president did that warranted a resignation terrorist group. He didn't act quick enough wow, you had the protesters (according to reports) jump in front of his car. Not even counting their ridiculous demands they wanted done at campus with their actual terrorist demands. You can't demand that racial hirings, you can't demand that the university wastes taxpayer money in sending faculty to the most useless class, sensitivity class, nonetheless of the legitimate terrorist the dude on a hunger strike. Ya I'm going to refuse every bit of food you offer me so I can die and blame it all on the university. When the hell with the adults realize they are adults and these are students.

Melman

DA BEARS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,046.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the Mizzou football team the early favorite for the 2016 ESPY Arthur Ashe Courage Award?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should protest to get their offense fired now.