• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Missouri's black athletes will not take part in any sports

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so the protestors got the pres to resign and the school to agree to diversity courses for all students.

I can't help but feel that's really ghey. :noidea:

I'm glad I got done with college asap. This crop of students seem lame, bland and sensitive as fuck. Christ! Get a keg, a blunt and some condoms and go have a good time. Life is short. :gaah:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seems like a hard to like fellow. - And for it, he just got scapegoated. :noidea:
He just kinda seems like an empty suit. Not nearly as powerful as the football team. A few people I was talking to had a really low opinion on him outside of this situation.

I was also hearing that Mizzou actually has a hard time getting black faculty because they'd rather work at a prestigious AA school like Lincoln University which is just a half hour away. If the students think they can just up and get great AA hires at Mizzou then they'll need some real pull.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should all boycott Sportshoopla until Hammer resigns, admits his white privilege and the mods receive sensitivity training.

Is that what White_Mamba is boycotting for? :dhd:

(Come back, man!)

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just kinda seems like an empty suit. Not nearly as powerful as the football team. A few people I was talking to had a really low opinion on him outside of this situation.

I was also hearing that Mizzou actually has a hard time getting black faculty because they'd rather work at a prestigious AA school like Lincoln University which is just a half hour away. If the students think they can just up and get great AA hires at Mizzou then they'll need some real pull.

He was clearly out of his depth on this one. I hope the new president has better pr guys.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so the protestors got the pres to resign and the school to agree to diversity courses for all students.

I can't help but feel that's really ghey. :noidea:

I'm glad I got done with college asap. This crop of students seem lame, bland and sensitive as fuck. Christ! Get a keg, a blunt and some condoms and go have a good time. Life is short. :gaah:

What was hip and cool when I was in college is now frowned upon.....what we frowned upon back then is now promoted and if you don't accept it you are a freak !

I'm starting to see why some students are going postal....

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think whomever was elected student body president is now the defacto president anyway....

If he/she isn't black that goes against all their demands and another protest will start.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next President should be a blind, retarded black female quadriplegic who identifies as a homosexual man.

Protest that shit, bitches...

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why have black activists stuck with the same haircuts since the late 60s?
So her coworkers go around and call her {racist word} to her face?

That shit doesn't even happen at construction sites...

I know I've worked with some of the roughest rednecks on the planet and have never witnessed that. - Guys I know for certain are bigots. :noidea:

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he/she isn't black that goes against all their demands and another protest will start.

With this "new liberal PC" crowd one only need to identify as black !

This little freckled face white girl grew up to become the President of the Spokane NAACP :

kxly_rachel_dolezal_3_kb_150616_4x3_992.jpg
(Rachel Dolezal)

This guy at one time ran the National Organization as their president and chief executive officer:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrn2OIsK29W3Mt6mL__vuBUmnxK1vuh5I6gcmyPIz1GILq53ST.jpg
(Benjamin Jealous)

Last edited:

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About this BS whiney group of activists, and those like them across this nation. What just happened today sets a terrible precedent. Now they know they can pick something out they don't like, demand someone get fired, if you have the media on your side splashing it all over the news, nevermind the facts, you can destroy people and institutions. 50 years, what is this country going to look like............?

:L

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 200,000.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, just saw where this 'tard actually quit because his 4-5 football team said they weren't going to play anymore.

I woulda told em, "y'all stopped playin 4 weeks ago, now STFU"

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About this BS whiney group of activists, and those like them across this nation. What just happened today sets a terrible precedent. Now they know they can pick something out they don't like, demand someone get fired, if you have the media on your side splashing it all over the news, nevermind the facts, you can destroy people and institutions. 50 years, what is this country going to look like............?

:L

College students today aren't old enough to recall the PCness of the 90's and just how bad it sucked. They're setting themselves up for miserable boredom.

I feel like there should be a PA announcement about this warning kids not to become bland parrots.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College students today aren't old enough to recall the PCness of the 90's and just how bad it sucked. They're setting themselves up for miserable boredom.

I feel like there should be a PA announcement about this warning kids not to become bland parrots.
I don't remember life being more PC in the 90s at all.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember life being more PC in the 90s at all.

They having your campus become a dry campus, racism be damned having a dry campus is worse

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They having your campus become a dry campus, racism be damned having a dry campus is worse
Give me a beer and I don't care if you call me a cracker.