• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Missouri's black athletes will not take part in any sports

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't quite up on current events. Not only did Wolfe resign before you posted this, but Wolfe is not even the first to resign under such pressure. A similar situation existed at San Jose State, leading to the resignation of their president last year.

You are correct; I have a business to run and don't have time to sit in front of a TV all day. That said, if the university rolls over, that means they aren't very good managers. What's new for liberal universities. Let's see if I have this correct: a group of students decide they will not play football until the President steps down....and he does so immediately. Talk about the tail wagging the dog. I worry about our youth attending universities that have no internal fortitude coupled with a lack of leadership and managerial skills.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it too late for me to sue the Marine Corps? My DI was Sgt. Maldoon from Odessa, Texas. He was tall, black and mean to the bone. And he HATED Okies. My name all through boot camp was "Okie Maggot". He yelled at me one time and I'll never forget it. He screamed in my face "you stupid blue eyed white bread piece of shit, can't you f@#$ing do anything right?". We shook hands and he smiled at me after the Graduation Ceremony but I feel I'm due some compensation. I felt devalued and not respected as a proud white man by my black oppressor. Gimme some money!

Locke888

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The president should have just thrown random white people in jail. Maybe that would have made the protesters happy?

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope white people grow a spine one of these days.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It bothers me that their are racial things happening on campus with nothing being done about it.
Exactly. Tim Wolfe cannot stop individual racism, but he damn sure didn't do his part to stand up for students experiencing it.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The president should have just thrown random white people in jail.
Maybe shoot their dog while they are at it.

In a weird way I don't like that Tim Wolfe is now seen as a martyr. He doesn't seem like someone who was exceptional at his job. I just don't see how firing someone because racism exists is even remotely smart.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White guilt turns white spines into jelly.

But it would stand to reason some good ole white privilege would balance that out.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe shoot their dog while they are at it.

In a weird way I don't like that Tim Wolfe is now seen as a martyr. He doesn't seem like someone who was exceptional at his job. I just don't see how firing someone because racism exists is even remotely smart.

He seems like a hard to like fellow. - And for it, he just got scapegoated. :noidea:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had some black guy call me a cracker a few years ago.
We should all boycott Sportshoopla until Hammer resigns, admits his white privilege and the mods receive sensitivity training.