• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Misc' Positives & Negetives

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ohh and Akers had a great game and has an acting career when he retires :)

Yeah, but given the uncalled contact in the endzone and roughing the passer on the prior play, I don't have a problem with it. Given the way that game was called, no idea how they don't call roughing on that play. Clear hit to the QB's head after he got rid of the ball. And Smith was still in the pocket when he threw it.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I agree that we're not going to be that conservative all year as Seattle did nothing to really push us till late in the game and when they did the play calling seemed to be more aggressive.

I would've imagined if Ginn didn't run back that TD the offensive play calling would've been really aggressive.

Dallas we'll get a better idea on the offense since they'll have no choice but to put the ball more in Smith's hands and get creative to free up Gore.

The goal yesterday was to just get that first win as we found out last year it's a big deal to get that first win as it takes a lot of weigh off your shoulders and after so long without competing it's good to taste it early.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about the shoulder to shoulder hit on a WR after making a catch on the ball?????

roughing the kicker was properly called.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH yes, one big positive I would vote for, after careful careful consideration....

Our Secondary is better off without Goldson out there as a starter....

I went there....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Goodwin started at Center and played just about the entire game there. Am I wrong?

Could've been, I missed the sequence of the starters on offense from FOX.

Then I blame the beefy DL of Seattle, credit them for putting DTs across the board lol...except Clemons.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yeah, but given the uncalled contact in the endzone and roughing the passer on the prior play, I don't have a problem with it. Given the way that game was called, no idea how they don't call roughing on that play. Clear hit to the QB's head after he got rid of the ball. And Smith was still in the pocket when he threw it.

Ohh I don't have a problem with it either. Vernon was hugged trying to make that deep throw from Smith. Smith was smoked in the head after he threw the ball. Whitners call was bullshit. There was a lot that pissed me off. Just pointing out how good of a job Akers did. I was stoked when we signed him.