• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minshew Mania coming to Philadelphia

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the Titans are concerned, Derrick Henry touches the ball a lot and 90% of RBs that get those touches regress the next year. The only reason Im picking the Titans to win the division is because Henry is and has always been a one in a million type of athlete.

Carson Wentz was one of the worst players in football last year. Wentz and Nelson are banged up. The Colts could easily regress. A lot.
I got the Titans still winning 12 with or without Henry. As far as Wentz and Nelson, they are not banged up, it was a minor injury that both men have already returned from and both will most likely be starting Week 1. This is the best Colts team we have lined up since Peyton Manning's days. Wentz is about to prove a lot of doubters and people that don't understand football wrong. The kid was a MVP candidate not too long ago. As long as he stays healthy, he will be in the the top 5 MVP voting again this year.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got the Titans still winning 12 with or without Henry. As far as Wentz and Nelson, they are not banged up, it was a minor injury that both men have already returned from and both will most likely be starting Week 1. This is the best Colts team we have lined up since Peyton Manning's days. Wentz is about to prove a lot of doubters and people that don't understand football wrong. The kid was a MVP candidate not too long ago. As long as he stays healthy, he will be in the the top 5 MVP voting again this year.
I think part of understanding football is that it stands for Not For Long. He was an MVP candidate in 2017. Since then he is 17-21-1 with a team that had aspirations of returning to the Super Bowl.

Houston if they start Taylor is going to be absolutely awful. That gives a cushion for the other three teams. I get why a lot of people are picking the Colts to continue on without missing a beat. I just think that on paper the Jaguars have the skill players on offense to do some damage. If Lawrence is any good then there is some opportunity there.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think part of understanding football is that it stands for Not For Long. He was an MVP candidate in 2017. Since then he is 17-21-1 with a team that had aspirations of returning to the Super Bowl.

Houston if they start Taylor is going to be absolutely awful. That gives a cushion for the other three teams. I get why a lot of people are picking the Colts to continue on without missing a beat. I just think that on paper the Jaguars have the skill players on offense to do some damage. If Lawrence is any good then there is some opportunity there.
My personal predictions for the division are...
Colts 13-4
Titans 12-5
Jaguars 9-8
Texans 3-14

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My personal predictions for the division are...
Colts 13-4
Titans 12-5
Jaguars 9-8
Texans 3-14

I do not see Colts getting 13 wins personally, even if Wentz makes it through entire season.

Would need to sweep division (including Titans) and Raiders, Jets to get to 8-0

And then go 5-4 vs
  • NFC West
  • Bills, Pats and Dolphins from AFC East
  • Ravens and Bucs
If Wentz makes it entire season and plays fairly well... could see 11-12 wins for Colts.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not see Colts getting 13 wins personally, even if Wentz makes it through entire season.

Would need to sweep division (including Titans) and Raiders, Jets to get to 8-0

And then go 5-4 vs
  • NFC West
  • Bills, Pats and Dolphins from AFC East
  • Ravens and Bucs
If Wentz makes it entire season and plays fairly well... could see 11-12 wins for Colts.
If he plays well and the entire season then I could see 11-12 wins.

If he doesn't play well or doesn't play the entire season I could see 5-3 against division, Jets, Raiders, 1-3 against NFC West, 1-2 against Bill Pats and Dolphins and 0-2 against Ravens and Bucs. Thats 7-10.

If he doesn't play well AND doesnt play the entire season I could see 4-4 against division, Jets, Raiders, 0-4 against NFC West, 1-2 against Bills Pats Dolphins and 0-2 against Ravens and Bucs. Thats 5-12.

Maybe Im too low on the Colts this year but I certainly am low on them.