• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Florio is a Douche

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Florio's latest soap box rant is that Suh deserves to be suspended for the low block he threw on Sunday. He even said it's a shame that he likely won't be suspended for it.

Are you fucking kidding me?!?! It was a play that wasn't even illegal till this year!

What about Clay Matthews going high on Collin Kaepernik 5 feet out of bounds? Should he be suspended Florio?

What a fucking joke! At some point this guy stopped being a reporter and decided that he's some sort of NFL rights activist. I'm kicking his ass if I ever see him- he's now on the list with that Michael David Smith guy who also writes for PFT, as well as our own Drew Sharp.

Also, no more PFT for me. I won't support a site ran by such a cock munching turkey jerker...

Valion78

SportsHoopla Noob
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They also said in that article that it should be for four games. That is ridiculous! Anything that involves Suh is just magnified and blown out of proportion. What is sad is that PFT doesn't write an article about how Calvin gets robbed of a TD when Victor Cruz scores one that looks even more sketchy but doesn't even go to replay.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Told this guy was a wolf in sheep's clothing. PFT has always had an agenda against the Lions. Lose the addy to PFT and never go back.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a fucking Skins fan. He hates all other teams. Occasionally shows love for Philly. He's a douche-nozzle of the highest order.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a fucking Skins fan. He hates all other teams. Occasionally shows love for Philly. He's a douche-nozzle of the highest order.

Is he really? I left that sight when I could take no more of his "the Redskins are racist!" rants. He really comes off like a wannabee politician (he's already a wannabee lawyer). Dude is a huge poser.

rd27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a few things in life which I'll probably never understand:
1. PFT's blatant hate of the Lions and Suh
2. How my wallet always seems empty.
3. Women.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a few things in life which I'll probably never understand:
1. PFT's blatant hate of the Lions and Suh
2. How my wallet always seems empty.
3. Women.

Numbers 2 and 3 usually go hand and hand.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he really? I left that sight when I could take no more of his "the Redskins are racist!" rants. He really comes off like a wannabee politician (he's already a wannabee lawyer). Dude is a huge poser.

That is my feeling at least. He always picks them to win the East, had them winning the SB one year recently when they were in the cellar every year, including that one.

He has a hard on for Cowboy hating as well.

rd27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might be able to fix numbers 2 and 3 if someone can tell me the correct procedure on how to make change at the strip club midperformance? I don't like taking the $1's off the stage..lol

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't just Suh. He gobbles all sorts of dongs.

Florio was quick to point out that the refs were right on the CJ process ruling, but didn't even question the Victor Cruz call. The CJ ruling may be right and he defended the league's call, but when he saw a blatant contradiction in rulings later that day why wouldn't a good reporter follow up on the story?

Florio is the league's Minister of Information.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately Suh's reputation is catching up with him in this situation.

It was a stupid play. It was personal foul. But last year it was legal!

Horse Collars are just as dangerous to a guy as the block Suh threw. They were also legal at one time. When we see a horse collar we don't call that guy dirty or think they should be suspended. Only when it is Suh!

I don't hear people calling for Clay Matthews head for his hit in San Fran! But then again he is a Packer and media star with his fat head promotions.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am already so fucking sick of hearing all the talking head morons flapping their gums about this. The mere mention of a suspension is stupid to a level that makes Fax Boy Bobby look smart. What did Suh have last year, one personal foul penalty? Its not a cumulative body of work that spans a players entire career for discipline. This league has become a comic joke of the game it once was. Might as well fine every penalty. :wtf2:

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the misunderstanding of this penalty is hilarious. Everyone is talking about the new rule of not chopping a defenseless player. That rule doesn't apply to this situation. It has been illegal to block below the waste on a change of possession play for a very long time. Case in point when it was improperly called on Brothelsberger in the Super Bowl against the Seahawks when he tackled low, but took out another defender on the play.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Jimmy Johnson is willing to look past Suh's reputation and actually watch the play in live-action time:

Jimmy Johnson says Ndamukong Suh's low block wasn't as bad as how it shows on film | MLive.com

Seems like a pretty level-headed and logical take to me...

Well ya, JJ isn't some desperate schmuck sports writer like the rest of these judgmental sell out "sports journalists". No need to lie and stir up bullshit to attract the drama queen fans in exchange for for internet hits.

Last edited by a moderator:

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just pile on time. It's the same after every 15 yard penalty by Suh. The so called experts and explayers that get a paycheck from a network have to say something insightful or controversial.

I swear if I hear hear Herm Edwards say one more time how he is a dirty player I will puke.

How about Suh constantly call Herm a shitty coach that doesn't deserve a gig because of his football experience.

It was a stupid penalty. It was a penalty. But to say Suh was trying to hurt him is off base.

I am still waiting for the same over reaction to Clay Matthews penalty......crickets chirping

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure charles woodson punched a player last season and i wasnt a big deal. Its too bad, suh did bring a lot of this upon himself and has now given himself and the lions a nasty reputation as a team that takes cheap shots. The media of course is going to continue to overhype the entire situation, it was an extremely stupid penalty, i dont think he meant to hurt him but he clearly needs to grow up.