• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Sam unclaimed

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now anyone that wants him can offer him a PS spot.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the guy who almost made the Rams deep defense wasn't picked up. So maybe the guy who just beat him wasn't all that impressive either.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's headed to the Rams PS. Westbrooks exposed him as a not so good player and no other team wants the headache this guy is going to create wherever he goes. So, since Fisher likes him, unless we have lots of other position needs which we do, the only place he is going this year if any place is the Rams PS.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's headed to the Rams PS. Westbrooks exposed him as a not so good player and no other team wants the headache this guy is going to create wherever he goes. So, since Fisher likes him, unless we have lots of other position needs which we do, the only place he is going this year if any place is the Rams PS.

Or maybe he is, Manster....Retro, didn't you say on the Rams site that Westbrooks has played as well as Donald has this preseason?

Last edited by a moderator:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard we dont want him because he does not fit the Cowboys scheme. Not that any of our players really fit this outdated scheme. The rule changes have rendered this zone scheme useless. Smart defenses now have their corners play up tight and bang the receivers at the line as that is the only time contact can be made. Coaches like Kiffen are like old dogs and they cant learn new tricks. Younger coaches are more open to making the necessary adjustment to find success.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will agree with you on this much; if the Cowboys have one of the 5 worst defenses in football again im of the opinion that the Kiffen/Marinelli project needs to end. For that matter if we win less than 9 games Big red needs to exit stage left as well.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will agree with you on this much; if the Cowboys have one of the 5 worst defenses in football again im of the opinion that the Kiffen/Marinelli project needs to end. For that matter if we win less than 9 games Big red needs to exit stage left as well.

It will be very interesting to me to see if Jerry fires Red, whether or not he hires a legit coach and lets him bring in his own staff, whether it's 3-4, 4-3, or whatever, or if Jerry hires some first timer and makes him keep the current OC and DC. I think if Jerry tried to pull some bullshit like that again, it might be the first time in his 25 years as owner that the fans are so disgusted that they may let him feel it in his pocketbook for once

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Jackson Jeffcoat... I think he would be a good pick up.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be very interesting to me to see if Jerry fires Red, whether or not he hires a legit coach and lets him bring in his own staff, whether it's 3-4, 4-3, or whatever, or if Jerry hires some first timer and makes him keep the current OC and DC. I think if Jerry tried to pull some bullshit like that again, it might be the first time in his 25 years as owner that the fans are so disgusted that they may let him feel it in his pocketbook for once

He'll still make money hand over fist if he only gets half a stadium for the Cowboys games. The stadium is a cash cow with all the non-Cowboys events they have, like last night for instance.

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll still make money hand over fist if he only gets half a stadium for the Cowboys games. The stadium is a cash cow with all the non-Cowboys events they have, like last night for instance.

You need to give my boycott of putting any of my money in Jerry's pockets (other than watching the games on
TV) a little longer to work. I just know he's starting to feel the pinch by now!

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to give my boycott of putting any of my money in Jerry's pockets (other than watching the games on
TV) a little longer to work. I just know he's starting to feel the pinch by now!
I'm sure that you not buying a ticket will put Jerry in the poor house.

:whistle: