• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Sam unclaimed

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I will be upfront and say he might help but the baggage and media Circus he brings is not worth the BS that the team and the fans will go through.

Terrible Move by Jerry if he actually brings him in

JMHO

th

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't there an overpass on some highway in the Dallas area where an enterprising fan spray-painted the words "Jerry Jones is a Goober"on the safety railing foundation? I remember reading that somewhere but I can pinpoint the exact source. I wonder if the graffitti is still there?
*tex-heat goes out to shed and throws tarp on spray-paint*

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baggage and a media circus compared to what? Normal, quiet, uneventful Cowboys seasons? The second Romo throws his first pick everyone will forget about Michael Sam and the usual circus will continue. I don't see this signing being a problem.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baggage and a media circus compared to what? Normal, quiet, uneventful Cowboys seasons? The second Romo throws his first pick everyone will forget about Michael Sam and the usual circus will continue. I don't see this signing being a problem.

I agree....pitch a tent over that Dallas circus.

Sam will be a story where ever he goes. Ain't no big thing in jerry world and the dallas media

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the only thing different now is we will have more trolls calling us Cowgirls....how original.:L

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As it should be. This shite is ludicrous. I'll ignore it. So should most fans. But I get how annoying it is when the media always tries to create a story about lifestyle. F em. Should be about how you play on the field...:L

Last edited by a moderator:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have been tired of the Jerry fed media circus for over 20 years. I had hoped that he had thrown a rod in his clown car but nope he just had it in mothballs waiting for the right opportunity to take it for a spin. This is not about Football PERIOD it is about attention and the Jerry ego needing stroked once again Sam being a Homosexual just provides the venue to get Jerry some more free air time.

I really don't know why I'm surprised it is Jerry Jones :L :gaah:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the Jerry-fed media circus just got amped-up by the signing of Sam to the PS. Enjoy the ride. He ain't that good of a football player but apparently Garrett and Jones think so. I find it interesting that wherever this guy goes, some stooge in the organization has to remind everyone that this about a football decision. Just like Fisher. lol. It's like they are trying to convince themselves of something that everyone else can see but they can't. Good luck to the Caboys, I suppose.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the Jerry-fed media circus just got amped-up by the signing of Sam to the PS. Enjoy the ride. He ain't that good of a football player but apparently Garrett and Jones think so. I find it interesting that wherever this guy goes, some stooge in the organization has to remind everyone that this about a football decision. Just like Fisher. lol. It's like they are trying to convince themselves of something that everyone else can see but they can't. Good luck to the Caboys, I suppose.

How many guys that are still weren't even on a practice squad are very good football players??? Anyway, my guess is he is better than some of our players that are currently on the 53 man roster. I think brionging him in is a good idea. What he does once he gets here will be up to his talent.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

beats me but that 3rd game may be a make or brake deal for Dallas.
:suds: