• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MICHAEL SAM MAKES CUT

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is that side story to him. I've heard he's gay.. :laugh:

I'm glad that he wasn't just all hyped up for that and can play at the pro-level. He may still not make the Rams since they are loaded but he seems to have some talent.

Of course he has some talent.... Wait...... HE'S GAY??!!!!! :omg:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He better make team if not Fisher will look bad. Sam has played awesome this preseason and he is showing why he was the best Defensive player in the SEC.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now he faces the likelihood of not making the final cutdown because Ethan Westbrooks is playing lights out and Westbrooks his immediate competition for a roster spot. There is also the notion that the Rams will keep 9-10 D-lineman so he may make it with that knowledge. We shall see.
I heard that Fisher stated they could keep as much as 12 DL.
Now I dont know if he was messing with whatever reporter he was talking too, I dont know the context since I heard that he said this, I didnt hear him say it.

But I also heard he is in competition with westbrook & what ever channel I was watching when this came up. said they think if he makes the team it is because the rams kept extra DL. Then went on to talk how that would affect their special teams since back ups play special teams but DEs arent on special teams blah blah blah.

So sounded like to me he has about a 50-50 chance of sticking around right now.
They thought Westbrook was ahead of him.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam has played lights out to. 3 sacks. If he gets cut someone will pick him up and if not I have a feeling Sam might sue because he has proved he should be in the NFL.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam has played lights out to. 3 sacks. If he gets cut someone will pick him up and if not I have a feeling Sam might sue because he has proved he should be in the NFL.

ROTFL....He can't sue for being evaluated as not good enough for any given system, and the only pick up he will get is by the Arena league or one of his tutu bars......:rollseyes:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Michael has to do is jam a finger up someone's ass when making a routine tackle, and he should create such fear and hesitation by opposing offenses, that he can rise to LTs level.
Hmm. My ButtCup(TM) invention just might work for this. I was gearing it for prison use in showers but there may be a new market...standard issue for the NFL. :yahoo:

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensive player of the year in the best Defensive Conference in the country........

That is phenomenal.

But that is college. How many "phenomenal" players in college are just average in the NFL? He is good, and I hope he does well. But at this point he is not an elite player.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROTFL....He can't sue for being evaluated as not good enough for any given system, and the only pick up he will get is by the Arena league or one of his tutu bars......:rollseyes:

Im not saying he should but in todays world I can see him suing the NFL or Rams for cutting him. Cant cut him on playing, he has shown that he belongs.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not saying he should but in todays world I can see him suing the NFL or Rams for cutting him. Cant cut him on playing, he has shown that he belongs.

How? By sacking backups being blocked by scrubs that won't make their teams anyway?

He's undersized and not particularly athletic. Maybe he sacks johnny money, but real QB's?

He hasn't proven shit.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How? By sacking backups being blocked by scrubs that won't make their teams anyway?

He's undersized and not particularly athletic. Maybe he sacks johnny money, but real QB's?

He hasn't proven shit.

I disagree, I think he has shown he belongs. If that was the case everyone would have 3 sacks. Im not saying he should be a starter but I think he belongs on an NFL roster.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree, I think he has shown he belongs. If that was the case everyone would have 3 sacks. Im not saying he should be a starter but I think he belongs on an NFL roster.

My opinion and most other American men is that he belongs in therapy , not on an NFL team....
These are alpha males and regardless what garbage lies the media spews out, they aren't ok with him in the locker room......Chances are that if he stayed very long, some macho player is gonna get offended and bust him up.......
I know it's a never ending circle of opinions about this, but it's the reality of it all......
And on top of all of that, he's not a good enough player at this level, so why would any owner want that kind of disruption in their locker room for a bad player......He was simply a PR move for a desperate rebuilding team in the NFL, that's all......He will be cut or sent to PS for more PR, book it !!

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion and most other American men is that he belongs in therapy , not on an NFL team....
These are alpha males and regardless what garbage lies the media spews out, they aren't ok with him in the locker room......Chances are that if he stayed very long, some macho player is gonna get offended and bust him up.......
I know it's a never ending circle of opinions about this, but it's the reality of it all......
And on top of all of that, he's not a good enough player at this level, so why would any owner want that kind of disruption in their locker room for a bad player......He was simply a PR move for a desperate rebuilding team in the NFL, that's all......He will be cut or sent to PS for more PR, book it !!

Someone who calls himself Oldschool should know that there was a team with 3 gay players on its roster about 45 years ago. One was a pro bowler. Everyone on the team knew they were gay too and nobody gave them any shit. One of the reasons nobody gave them any shit because the coach wouldn't stand for it. All the coach cared about was whether they could play football. In fact he said about one of them "if I hear one of you people make reference to his manhood, you'll be out of here before your ass hits the ground.". They had their 1st winning record in 14 seasons that year. The coach died of cancer after the season. His name was Lombardi. Have someone show you how to use Google and look him up. You might learn something. No never mind. Just keep posting the same old dumb-assed BS.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have 4 more to cut today and then the cuts are over.

Are yous boys nervous yet? A gay man is about to enter the league and grab a hole bunch of nutsacks.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now he faces the likelihood of not making the final cutdown because Ethan Westbrooks is playing lights out and Westbrooks his immediate competition for a roster spot. There is also the notion that the Rams will keep 9-10 D-lineman so he may make it with that knowledge. We shall see.

Westbrooks is the one that chaps my ass as a Cowboys fan. I was hoping we would take this kid in the mid rounds. With 6 freaking 7th rounders, you'd think we could have taken a shot on a kid who dominated just up the road at West Texas A+M, but then again, it's not like DE is a position of need for us
:L