• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MICHAEL SAM MAKES CUT

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not hating on the Cowboys. I'm just a Mizzou fan who wants to see Sam go to a team where he can succeed and I'm a Rams fan who wants him off the team because the Rams are really good at DE.
He'd be a hit in the Lingerie League.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,316.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My boss said he thought he'd get released & quickly picked up by another team.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to ask what is with all the Cowboys hate but then it hit me.

I forgot about the news this week about the Cowboys being the first US sports franchise in history to top 3 billion. Damn, could you imagine what it will go to if we win a couple of playoff games? ..Good Lord.

I have no problem with the Boys, Roger Staubach is one of my fav qb's of all time and Landry was the epitome of class.....I'm just making a little fun of the tutu boy..... :cheer2::lol:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I forgot about the news this week about the Cowboys being the first US sports franchise in history to top 3 billion. Damn, could you imagine what it will go to if we win a couple of playoff games? ..Good Lord.

It's very sad that as a sports fan, that is the only thing you have to be happy about.

woo hoo.... :L

BTW...No, I can't imagine the Cowboys winning a couple playoff games.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's very sad that as a sports fan, that is the only thing you have to be happy about.

woo hoo.... :L

BTW...No, I can't imagine the Cowboys winning a couple playoff games.

It's only pre-season ..it's all I got.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only pre-season ..it's all I got.

LOL !!!!!
I think the game has passed Jerry Jones by, in the same manner as it did Al Davis.....
When Jerry gets a real GM in there and gets out of the coaches way, they will rise again. IMO
But not until JJ gets out of the way.....He is the downfall of that team !!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't it more or less the consensus of this board that he wouldn't be let go until the final cut to 53 anyway? That it was reported isn't a shock, nor will it be that it will be over-covered no matter what happens at the last cut. It's a big story whether we like it or not.

If he's cut next week there will be some chatter about causes other than he simply wasn't better than the other options, but likely most people won't buy into it. If they keep him the story will fade to some degree after the first game or two and who really cares at that point anyway as there will be plenty of other real football news to appease us anyway.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why in the hell would he not make the final cut?

We're not talking about a guy playing QB here.....we're talking about a physical specimen. This is a guy who can be coached to be great.

If he wouldn't have came out of the closet this wouldn't even be a debate. That's why this is news, and that is my point. It's retarded. He is good enough to play for any NFL team and anyone with eyes that work can see this.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensive player of the year in the best Defensive Conference in the country........

That is phenomenal.

There is a HUGE difference between college and the NFL. All i'm saying is don't crown him pronominal until he proves it at the pro level.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We're not talking about a guy playing QB here.....we're talking about a physical specimen. This is a guy who can be coached to be great.

If he wouldn't have came out of the closet this wouldn't even be a debate. That's why this is news, and that is my point. It's retarded. He is good enough to play for any NFL team and anyone with eyes that work can see this.

He got drafted by the team with the best defensive line in the NFL. I think it's pretty clear looking at that roster that he may not make the team.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care which DL the Rams cut. I hope the cowboys take a look at any of them LOL

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You act like its a no-brainer he made the team and your shocked its even being talked about. Have you watched or read any football oriented news before the draft and up to now? Besides the news of him being gay, the other subject was him even being good enough to make the team. That was being slated by every sports reporter and not just this board. Not sure the cats as good as you want him to be.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody made a "who's dick did he suck for it" joke?

Disappointing.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody made a "who's dick did he suck for it" joke?

Disappointing.
Too bad they got rid of that smiley. It would be appropriate here.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If thee media wouldn't have suggested he might not make the cut in the first place none of you would have ever thought it.

Bunch of followers en sech.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensive player of the year in the best Defensive Conference in the country........

That is phenomenal.

He's not in college anymore. This is the big league. Completely different deal. That's the first time I've ever heard the 249th guy select in the draft as a phenomenal player, though. Good one.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cowboy hate surprises you ? You must be a new fan.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep yep yep.....

And a couple years from now when he's making plays none of you will be shocked.

I know how this works.