• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Bennett indicted in Texas

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have our first
Are you kidding me? This is free comedy gold day in and day out.

I'll be moving overseas soon but thanks to Al Gore's invention I'll continue to torment the 12s from afar. We both know they'll continue to make news in all the wrong ways. It will never get dull for me.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding me? This is free comedy gold day in and day out.

I'll be moving overseas soon but thanks to Al Gore's invention I'll continue to torment the 12s from afar. We both know they'll continue to make news in all the wrong ways. It will never get dull for me.

Sad.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incorrect.

Glad to have his craziness gone.
I think I'm correct? Wolverine was bummed he left. Not saying a handful of 12s tired of Bennett but there were and still are plenty who carry the torch.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are there still any Michael Bennett defenders left? Or have they abandoned him since he left their team.
What a dick this guy is.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are there still any Michael Bennett defenders left? Or have they abandoned him since he left their team.
What a dick this guy is.
Let's wait till PE1 logs on. He was my odds on favorite to be the first. But Igloo got the jump on him with his passive aggressive comment.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy him, Philly! If he was a chick and we were evaluating him on the hot:crazy scale, "he" would be no longer hot enough to put up with all the crazy. So glad he is out of Seattle.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets look at the FACTs, Bennett is an Eagle, the Giants owner Mara, manipulates Goodells strings, so it doesn't matter if Bennett even sees a day in court Mara will force Goodell to suspend him.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m disappointed none of you picked me as the first guy to defend him.

It certainly sounds like a dick move on his part, but doesn’t sound criminal and certainly doesn’t sound like it warrants a penalty of up to 10 years in prison. I’m not sure it will even lead to his suspension by Goodell but anything is possible.

All that aside, we’ve basically got no facts other than Bennett pushed his way onto the field and one of the people trying to stop him was a 66 year old paraplegic. Did he bowl her over? Did he cause any serious harm to her? We need some more details.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It certainly sounds like a dick move on his part, but doesn’t sound criminal and certainly doesn’t sound like it warrants a penalty of up to 10 years in prison. I’m not sure it will even lead to his suspension by Goodell but anything is possible.

All that aside, we’ve basically got no facts other than Bennett pushed his way onto the field and one of the people trying to stop him was a 66 year old paraplegic. Did he bowl her over? Did he cause any serious harm to her? We need some more details.
The security guards informed him he had to find a different way to get onto the field and he disrespected them by attempting to bowl them over and in the process hurt a crippled elderly woman. That's a crime and he should do serious time. He should've done a few years for lying about the Vegas cops, but money talks.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which part of 66 year old paraplegic did you not understand?
Hell take out either 66 year old or paraplegic and it could still a criminal offense.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The security guards informed him he had to find a different way to get onto the field and he disrespected them by attempting to bowl them over and in the process hurt a crippled elderly woman. That's a crime and he should do serious time. He should've done a few years for lying about the Vegas cops, but money talks.
He definitely won't do any time for this. It's gonna hit him in the wallet, that's about it.

I bet he brings race into it though....

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which part of 66 year old paraplegic did you not understand?
Hell take out either 66 year old or paraplegic and it could still a criminal offense.

This is what we call a disorderly persons offense in NJ. They typically do not require jail time and are accompanied by some sort of fine. In NJ, at least, it is considered an “offense” but not a crime.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure this is true, but the issue remains the character of this ass hole.
Perfect for philly
Are the Eagles generally known to have players who have terrible character..... or is that the Cowboys?

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He definitely won't do any time for this. It's gonna hit him in the wallet, that's about it.

I bet he brings race into it though....

Since that's really only thing he's talked about in the last couple years, I would say you are probably right.