• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Micah Parsons

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feeling better now: During the return of Micah's podcast. He continues the Zim. praise.

"Don't give up on us, Cowboys Nation. It's going to be a great year. Mike Zimmer's here. He's going to be a great addition to this defense...he's one of the smartest guys I've ever been around. This guy just so articulate how he wants things done...I'm glad I've got this year to be with him. I hope he's here next year...this could be a really special year and I can't wait for you guys to witness this"

Yep...feeling pretty good about this relationship. Let's Go!
Zim is an old school hardass, but once you're one of his guys he will lay his job on the line for you. His players love him and play freaking hard

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zim is an old school hardass, but once you're one of his guys he will lay his job on the line for you. His players love him and play freaking hard
this certainly is how Woodsen tells it, and Woody's opinions have always seemed solid.

I really like that Parsons is saying a relationship is building here. That's a Good Thing.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this certainly is how Woodsen tells it, and Woody's opinions have always seemed solid.

I really like that Parsons is saying a relationship is building here. That's a Good Thing.
Woody is the man. I think Zim Sat down with Micah and showed him how he will move him around and find the best matchup to whip someone's ass instead of just playing him at the same DE spot down after down and has Micah really excited. Zim is a sharp old bird.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feeling better now: During the return of Micah's podcast. He continues the Zim. praise.

"Don't give up on us, Cowboys Nation. It's going to be a great year. Mike Zimmer's here. He's going to be a great addition to this defense...he's one of the smartest guys I've ever been around. This guy just so articulate how he wants things done...I'm glad I've got this year to be with him. I hope he's here next year...this could be a really special year and I can't wait for you guys to witness this"

Yep...feeling pretty good about this relationship. Let's Go!
My only glass half empty thought is Micah loved Quinn too. Ever said he'd follow Quinn if he left.

Now I highly doubt Micah would ever go to DC.