• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Misconduct Report Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are a kid you should identify yourself so we don't say bad things around you.....

um nope. Just sick of peoples shit here. Sarcasm or no, it gets tiring especially when someone is trying to be so kewl and up his cred on here. I kept my mouth shut too long on the other board.

but think of it this way, at least you can say "see what I told him, I'm so kewl"

o.O

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
um nope. Just sick of peoples shit here. Sarcasm or no, it gets tiring especially when someone is trying to be so kewl and up his cred on here. I kept my mouth shut too long on the other board.

but think of it this way, at least you can say "see what I told him, I'm so kewl"

o.O

Jason, I just looked through you posts. I don't see anything that I can't handle. So you are not a troll. I don't understand why the smartass response to my post? I really don't get it.

Sick of people here? You have 50 posts?????? Welcome to SportsHoopla. Be nice!

Other Board? Whatever board you are talking about, I suspect that if you were pissed there and bring it here, you won't make many friends that way. If you have something against me personally, be direct. I don't know what the hell "kewl and up his cred" means.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, I'm locking this. It's run its course and this is all just personal crap now.

Status
Not open for further replies.