• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Heat vs Chicago Bulls Series Thread

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, still LMFAO because it should have been Heat in 4 damn clown

a few days ago you were laughing because Miami didn't have mental toughness to win in 5.

then just an hour ago you were laughing about heat in 5 when Miami was down double digits in the 3rd.. were you laughing then because of game 1?

Inappropriate laughter is a sign of early onset dementia.. google it. you may want to get checked out..

HEAT IN 5... Who's laughing now?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paolo I think you need to just own up to this one. Flauge called it from the getgo after the letdown in game 5. I just want the Pacers bruised heading into our matchup. I just can't see the Knicks winning game 5. Regardless, the Heat get more rest.

He also quit on the team with a minute to go in the 3rd as he was already speaking about adjustments for game 6

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paolo I think you need to just own up to this one. Flauge called it from the getgo after the letdown in game 5. I just want the Pacers bruised heading into our matchup. I just can't see the Knicks winning game 5. Regardless, the Heat get more rest.

thank you.

unfortunately I think the pacers win game 5 as well. I just hope the knicks hold home court. honestly, it doesn't matter... the pacers are a solid defensive team and will be a tougher matchup on Miami, but neither team is going to beat Miami 4/7 without LeBron getting injured.

said it before... will say it again. Memphis scares me the most of the teams left.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
breaking news... DRose has just cleared himself to play

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank you.

unfortunately I think the pacers win game 5 as well. I just hope the knicks hold home court. honestly, it doesn't matter... the pacers are a solid defensive team and will be a tougher matchup on Miami, but neither team is going to beat Miami 4/7 without LeBron getting injured.

said it before... will say it again. Memphis scares me the most of the teams left.

Flauge...you sir....just make too much sense. Memphis does scare me, that's a series that can go 6 or 7. Indiana will scare me as Paul George and George Hill develop more. But they're just too inconsistent on offense. NY just happens to suck so bad which is why the Pacers look so good.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course he called Heat in 5 from the get go. Who better than Flauge from this group to come up with ways to give this team free passes for not getting the job done as they should. It should have been Heat in 4 but he knew damn well this team would get complacent and not make good use of the rest they got before game 1 so he went the safe route and said Heat in 5 when really it should have been and would have been bolder and wiser to say Heat in 4... He took the easy way out... S.O.F.T but thats Flauge.

He also quit on the team with a minute to go in the 3rd as he was already speaking about adjustments for game 6

Once again you are letting Flauge ignorance and stupidity rub off on you. Practice some reading comprehension before the next series... You have a decent amount of time. I never said “ I quit” I was simply being critical of the team at a given time which is allowed. As far as adjustments , I never specified whether I was speaking of a game 6... I meant adjustments for the next game because there was obviously going to be a next game one way or another

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The win is all that matters. Disappointed in Chalmers for keeping the Heat behind in the third. Im glad wade converted when he was left alone. Lebron tried to force the issue but the Bulls should have took a two instead of a three with 26s left. Thats just championship defense by the Heat.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he called Heat in 5 from the get go. Who better than Flauge from this group to come up with ways to give this team free passes for not getting the job done as they should. It should have been Heat in 4 but he knew damn well this team would get complacent and not make good use of the rest they got before game 1 so he went the safe route and said Heat in 5 when really it should have been and would have been bolder and wiser to say Heat in 4... He took the easy way out... S.O.F.T but thats Flauge.

Once again you are letting Flauge ignorance and stupidity rub off on you. Practice some reading comprehension before the next series... You have a decent amount of time. I never said “ I quit” I was simply being critical of the team at a given time which is allowed. As far as adjustments , I never specified whether I was speaking of a game 6... I meant adjustments for the next game because there was obviously going to be a next game one way or another

:hellno:

Flauge called Heat in 5 after we lost the 1st game. If we lose one game, I honestly don't see how the Heat win in 4. It's mathematically impossible.

I'm also going to warn you, you're one more panic/abusive/condescending post from getting alienated by the posters on this board.....again. You were doing well until this series and you've reverted back to your old habits.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW I think the Knicks win tmr and lose saturday.

I'm actually hoping the Pacers win in 6 so the Heat won't have too much of a layoff.

If the Pacers win in 6, I believe the ECF starts on Monday but if it goes to a 7 we'll get another long layoff and won't play until next we most likely

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were doing well until this series and you've reverted back to your old habits.

Never promised change on my habits and on my views on Shane... He has sucked as expected the entire playoffs and been a liability, every one knew it and had been saying it so I didn’t want to pile it on... But, I gave him a break long enough... Time to dish it out on him. As for being “alienated” I could just not care any less.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude...smh. I called 5. Im not sure how my prediction coming true makes me soft.. but okay. if you say so. time for me to finally use that ignore button

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Memphis is only scary because they are a defensive team who can be efficient offensely. They are also a patient team on defense.. I think the duo of gasol and randolf could prove tough and conley can be a problem with the driving lanes. But the heat has to play efficient offense and do scrambling defense on conley. The heat is a good team in disrupting passing lanes as well. The efficient offense is key because tony allen and conley are among those who can step in the passing lanes himself.

The heat will be fine but cruise control wont work with memphis. If the pacers win, the pacers will be the gauge of how ready the heat will be for memphis. Dont discount the spurs though... memphis has a tendency to foul a lot and the spurs can beat memphis that way if the spurs advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the heat would beat Memphis in a series. but I could see it going 6 or 7. same with san Antonio. if somehow golden state gets through, it woud be a sweep.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The heat will be finen but cruise control wont work with memphis.

The problem is this team kicks it into cruise control at some point or another, a lot of times at the wrong time

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D.Rose and Noah stayed in Miami after the game last night and did not arrive to the Bulls practice facility with the rest of the team... Maybe they are waiting for game 6. Heat in 6?