• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Heat vs Chicago Bulls Series Thread

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who voted for Melo? Seriously? I'm not trying to knock the guy.. but over Lebron?

Melo
28.7/6.9/2.6 .8 steal .5 blocks 44.9%fg

Lebron
26.8/8.0/7.2 1.7 steal .9 blocks 56.5%fg

Lebron lead his team in points, boards, and assists... the only player in the league to do so. I dont have anything against Melo, I just dont understand how a supposed unbiased sports writer does this. Id bet my house that writer either works in cleveland or new york.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
E

Someone actually thought Melo was better than Lebron this year?

Nobody actually thought he was better. He voted that was because he was a typical New Yorker who happened to have the right to be a dick and not want James to be unanimous. Hopefully the Knicks will be there for James to knock out again, but the Pacers will have a lot to say about that.

DeeHawkz23

Highlarious
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I will be the lone Bulls fan that wants to talk about this series.Huge Bulls homer...but realistically Chicago will not win this series. I see it going anywhere from a weep to 6 games...all depends on who is playing for Chicago.

Have to tip my hat to the Bulls this season....they are not an easy team to match up with...even with Rose out. I am seriously questioning Rose's toughness and mentality. I know he is the franchise player...but it seems he left the team hanging this year.

LMFAO at Melo getting an MVP vote....I want what that guy was smoking! If anyone should have got at least 1 vote, it should have been Steph Curry...where would the Warriors be without him....on the beach somewhere is my guess!

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, who the fuck is the guy that voted for Melo?

DeeHawkz23

Highlarious
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, who the fuck is the guy that voted for Melo?

Gotta be a NY beat writer or maybe somebody who covers the Cavs....either way Melo isn't even close to being the MVP....I would go Lebron, Curry, Durant, Kobe, and then maybe Melo...

Conference Finals predictions...Heat-Pacers and Thunder-Golden State...yup I am going with the upset. Heat-Thunder in the Finals.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to tip my hat to the Bulls this season....they are not an easy team to match up with...even with Rose out. I am seriously questioning Rose's toughness and mentality. I know he is the franchise player...but it seems he left the team hanging this year.

Welcome DeeHawkz, you should be proud of your team this year. There are some who didn't even think the Bulls would make the playoffs let alone be in the 2nd round. They're really the only team in the East that gives me a legit concern. I used to call Noah overpaid, but the Brooklyn series was merely a microcosm of the season that he's had and established himself as the clear leader of the team. I look forward to this series from a basketball fan point of view, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't a bit concerned about the Bulls....they play every team close.

How about that Knicks tape boys!!!!!! :lol:

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade is playing and starting tmr

After so many days off, I would not have expected any less and I dont think anyone else should have.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome DeeHawkz, you should be proud of your team this year. There are some who didn't even think the Bulls would make the playoffs let alone be in the 2nd round. They're really the only team in the East that gives me a legit concern. I used to call Noah overpaid, but the Brooklyn series was merely a microcosm of the season that he's had and established himself as the clear leader of the team. I look forward to this series from a basketball fan point of view, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't a bit concerned about the Bulls....they play every team close.

How about that Knicks tape boys!!!!!! :lol:

After the Knicks lose I just send a message to all my Knicks friends saying "#knickstape"

DeeHawkz23

Highlarious
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude....it was Dan Lebatard.....what a fucking tool. Dude just did it to get more ratings. What a dumbass.
Wow...Miami should pull his credentials for the rest of the playoffs! Obviously a ratings stunt...doesn't he have a show on Espn? Not the first time the Mothership has did something stupid just for ratings....the day that Jason Collins announced he was gay...the 6 pm SportsCenter led with Tim fucking Tebow...smh!

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is no way it was lebatard.. if he said it on twitter im sure it was a joke. its lebatard.. papi will disown his ass for something like this.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think it was LeBatard, but I would not at all be surprised, either. I doubt his motivation would have been for ratings. That is just dumb. If he did it, it would only because he is just an idiot. I don’t listen to our sports radio guys much anymore, but the few times I have, I have realized they are just a bunch of idiots - Be it the guys that are from here or the scrubs from NY/NJ that are lucky to have a job here. They will all turn into homers when the time comes, they always do... It’s a south florida thing.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think it was LeBatard, but I would not at all be surprised, either. I doubt his motivation would have been for ratings. That is just dumb. If he did it, it would only because he is just an idiot. I don’t listen to our sports radio guys much anymore, but the few times I have, I have realized they are just a bunch of idiots - Be it the guys that are from here or the scrubs from NY/NJ that are lucky to have a job here. They will all turn into homers when the time comes, they always do... It’s a south florida thing.

Ok, it looks like I bit into the twitter rumors and I'm officially ashamed of myself.

Why my MVP vote went to Carmelo Anthony - Sports - The Boston Globe

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also think the semantics of league MVP is sorely misunderstood by some in the minority as just written. This isn't a team MVP, which I'll admit is definitely Carmelo's for the Knicks. The league MVP is essentially the best player in the league and that is Lebron by a mile.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least the guy owned up to it... the NBA said it would not release the name of the lone voter... but the guy is from Boston? did we expect anything less?

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know I dont care much for Cole on the offense side of the game, but I do think Miami needs to play him on Robinson tonight.. Cole has the speed and defensive presence to guard Nate.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is a go for the Heat tonight, including Wade. For the Bulls, Deng is out - Hinrich is a game-time decision. Belinelli should be the starter in place of Deng