• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Heat vs Chicago Bulls Series Thread

Bearhawk1219

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're passionate, not thuggish. You have bird-man on your team for christ's sake.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No fight will breakout. These players are not that dumb.

They know its the playoffs. You can't afford to get suspended.

All NBA players know this is not the street. They may have words for one another but to have top players on any team getting into a fist fight is just retarded in the playoffs

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think Chicago are "thugs", watch some old tape of the Pistons circa late 80's/early 90's. Aside from Lebron...the Heat are a little light in the loafers...generally makes for a physical series against the Bulls. If Chicago were playing the Grizz or Pacers...the Bulls wouldn't appear so "thuggish"

light in the loafers? are you kidding me? Wade/haslem/birdman/battier all will bang and throw elbows with you. only player on Miami that has a soft label is bosh. and that's because his 7 foot ass wants to shoot jumpers from 18 feet. when you do that.. soft gets put on you.

if anything the bulls are way softer than Miami. they have a midget at point guard. boozer is beyond soft. Noah never actually never does anything. a fake tough guy. he gets mad after teammates show up to separate him.. go back to the first quarter... watch the exchange with LeBron.. he backs off until about 8 guys get in between them.. then needs to be restrained. what a joke.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're passionate, not thuggish. You have bird-man on your team for christ's sake.

Agree....The word thug/thuggish get thrown around way too often.

I've been around real thugs in my life. Neither team has any true thug on their team IMO...At least not on the basketball court

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just looked up the definition of cool calm collected it said LBJ. :lol:

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray Allen: 21 points
LeBron James: 19 points, 9 assists and 5 rebounds
Norris Cole: 18 points and 6 rebounds
Dwyane Wade: 15 points and 5 assists
Chris Bosh: 13 points and 5 rebounds

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any word on disciplinary action taken against the two bulls that were ejected? I am guessing we will know if anything at some point tomorrow?

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoelstra: "We have our game that we play. It's tough, it's physical, but it's clean.”

Hmm, is Spo calling the Bulls dirty? He is certainly not far off.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What action can they take? Outside of a possible fine for Gibson for cursing out Scott Foster, I don't see any coming

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat's 82.8 percent shooting in the restricted area was a season-high for any Bulls opponent.

Via ESPN stats. The Heat have to live there for the rest of the series. Make it their permanent home.

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the game at work. The game got a bit chippy. But in general there is a feeling of inevitability and desperation with the Bulls. Have to applaud their heart. Players can get overly emotional at tomes. Gibson shouldn't have behaved unnecessarily.

But in the end it was another near historic playoff blowout. I think order was restored. It is great to havee a scrappy team but limiting nate and noah was key. Lebron covering noah and taking him out of the paint was important. And bosh showing some scoring in the 2nd quarter.

I have full confidence on the heat winning the next two games, the second one of which may be the most difficult. If the Bulls had preinjury Rose, they would indeed be a scary team.

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just looked up the definition of cool calm collected it said LBJ. :lol:

Lebron and wade were both calm even if they were up 20 points. Even towards the end, Mike Miller finished a layup. There was determination and pride with the heat today for losing game one. There is a reason for the heeat being the top seed. Just have to play their games.

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the heat wins the next game, I have a feeling game 4 could turn out to be much more physical. Hopefully nothing dirty or with any intent to harm.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if you can see it well, but I hope you guys enjoy my avatar... I still think heatmyshorts has the best avatar of all time... One that cant be defeated.

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if you can see it well, but I hope you guys enjoy my avatar... I still think heatmyshorts has the best avatar of all time... One that cant be defeated.

Cool. I think the Bulls are playing desperate and trying to use every physical trick in the book. Admirable but also risky for everybody. Lebron and the Heat should simply play with savvy and quiet confidence. Also liking what I see from the Birdman. Let's just hope he does not get himself ejected. He is needed as an enforcer.

I'll keep my avatar. There are a bunch of Laker fans at the general message boards who just can't move on from their hatred of the Heat and Lebron.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What action can they take? Outside of a possible fine for Gibson for cursing out Scott Foster, I don't see any coming

Both players taunted the refs, tried to approach the refs and were hurling F Bombs at them numerous time.

The league could easily justify suspensions but my best guess is just a pretty hefty fine.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool. I think the Bulls are playing desperate and trying to use every physical trick in the book. Admirable but also risky for everybody. Lebron and the Heat should simply play with savvy and quiet confidence. Also liking what I see from the Birdman. Let's just hope he does not get himself ejected. He is needed as an enforcer.

I'll keep my avatar. There are a bunch of Laker fans at the general message boards who just can't move on from their hatred of the Heat and Lebron.

The Bulls best and only chance is that type of game.
The Heat know it and aren't going to fall for it.
They will play physical and with a chip on thier shoulder, but they won't get baited into that 2nd technical or any type of actual fight.
They simply will beat the Bulls at their own game.

Breaking news. Rose might dress for the game Friday if his period ends before then.:laugh3:

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league could suspend Taj and even Noah, but I doubt they will.. Just 2 guys who let their emotions get the best of them. The refs were horrible tonight for both teams.... I dont want those guys suspended, because when we beat them I would not want them to use that as an excuse. Hopefully the refs relax game 3 and dont come out calling the game as tight as they did tonight... Cole definitely needs to be the one defending Nate, he had a good game tonight on both sides of the ball. Good to see that... Anyone else notice that the first game and this one Chalmers drives to the rim only to dish it back out when he has a great look.. he needs to stop that.

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bulls best and only chance is that type of game.
The Heat know it and aren't going to fall for it.
They will play physical and with a chip on thier shoulder, but they won't get baited into that 2nd technical or any type of actual fight.
They simply will beat the Bulls at their own game.

Breaking news. Rose might dress for the game Friday if his period ends before then.:laugh3:

Rose is disappointing. I wonder if Adidas is advising him not to play. The Bulls fans will have to wait next year.

If the HEat takes Game 3, I wonder what type of reception Rose will get when his face flashes on the bigscreen. It won't be pretty.