• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Heat Game Thread for games December 23- January 4th

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also funny how no one cared about the standings last season, especially at this point - yet it seems you clowns get hard on it every night this season

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The clown went with a 8 man rotation tonight.

What a dick.

How Williams, Ennis, or Napier did not play is beyond me

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for some roster changes. What could we give to get a better PG? Someone like Deron Williams.

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also funny how no one cared about the standings last season, especially at this point - yet it seems you clowns get hard on it every night this season

Um maybe because we were winning games?

Enough with your idiotic questions.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
In 65 total minutes, Rio & Cole combined to put up 8 points & 6 assist.

I would get not playing Napier if these 2 clowns were playng good
Yes...totally agree. Not like they were running the floor very well. 6 assists to 5 turnovers and 7 fouls and yet not one Napier sighting even when these guys could not keep the other guards in front of them. I am with you in that I don't get Spolestra. I get tightening the rotation a little to build continuity and momentum but don't get the decision not to play Napier over the last two games with Mario and Norris struggling so much.

Pigeon...this one was on the coaches. There have been some that have not been, but we you consistently get outscored in the second half even by lessor opponents, something is rotten in the state of Denmark. I am telling you....Spolestra while doing a fine job getting the Big 3 to 4 straight finals, we only won 2 when we arguably had the best team in 3 and he has not had to coach a team until this year when he did not have one if not two of the best players on the planet.

Ultimately, the win loss/record follows the team and the coach. There is a reason for that.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Time for some roster changes. What could we give to get a better PG? Someone like Deron Williams.
Not going to happen. We are a mess right now. Can't even beat the likes of Orlando and Philadelphia. Thanks Coach Spolestra. We have too much talent not to be a very solid 6th seed in the East. I am telling you guys. Boston, Orlando, the Nets and even the Pacers may finish in front of us and look our for the Pistons with Smith gone. We may end up with a lottery pick. :L

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Ethan tweeting some great stats to support what I have said tonight about playing Cole/Chalmers. Not only is Coach Spolestra playing them but playing them together where they are a minus 14.2 per 100 possessions. Also, Ethan calls the last play out...why would Cole be on the corner for a three. Who the hell would guard him if that was the intent with the hope of a Wade drive. The play as designed and with the personnel was awful, just awful.

Also, first time Heat 4 games under 500 since 2007 season when we won 15 games...ugh!

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it time for Pat Riley to shake things up with Miami Heat? - Sun Sentinel

The only thing that needs to be shaken up is the diva wade needs to be a bench player - and needs to be banned from crunch time and from taking the final shot of games because it always the same result - a jumper or a turnover. If we arent going to win the game, we are better off losing by more than 3 points because if it comes down to a final shot, and we are going to pick that piece of trash to take it - we are going to lose like we did last night. We already had a couple of games this season come down to the last shot and he lost it for us with bad shot selection. Time to move on from him.

Ira Winderman on Orlando Magic ar Miami Heat - Sun Sentinel

Ira said it best here calling it hero ball, led by none -other - than Diva Wade himself.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Is it time for Pat Riley to shake things up with Miami Heat? - Sun Sentinel

The only thing that needs to be shaken up is the diva wade needs to be a bench player - and needs to be banned from crunch time and from taking the final shot of games because it always the same result - a jumper or a turnover. If we arent going to win the game, we are better off losing by more than 3 points because if it comes down to a final shot, and we are going to pick that piece of trash to take it - we are going to lose like we did last night. We already had a couple of games this season come down to the last shot and he lost it for us with bad shot selection. Time to move on from him.

Ira Winderman on Orlando Magic ar Miami Heat - Sun Sentinel

Ira said it best here calling it hero ball, led by none -other - than Diva Wade himself.
You are too funny..the coach called the play and got Wade double teamed with no other option but to throw up a shot.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are too funny..the coach called the play and got Wade double teamed with no other option but to throw up a shot.

Its funny how you always like to play coach/GM but have no inside information to the crap you post. There is a VERY good chance the coaches called a different play but the diva decided to wipe his ass with it and do as he pleases and lost the game for us - As Ira said, a lot of Hero ball last night occured and it was led by Diva Wade - The coaches probably called the right play, with options if it didnt work but the diva did what he wanted and we lost - He is just out there to get his no matter if we lose - ultimate diva... a title he has earned and put a strangle hold on that will never be taken away from him

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
So with Chalmers and Cole struggling significantly and with a tough road trip coming, Spolestra and Co. send Napier down to the D-leage. I just don't get it.....

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So with Chalmers and Cole struggling significantly and with a tough road trip coming, Spolestra and Co. send Napier down to the D-leage. I just don't get it.....

Whats there to get? Its been done before by them and other teams - the reasons are because there is a lengthy road trip coming up and less practice time - so rather then leaving the young guys to do nothing - they are sent down to the D-League so they can get more games and time under their belt of which will only help their development.

Ira Winderman said this about the situation:
Heat typically utilize D-League affiliate when schedule becomes road intensive and practice time for younger players is limited.

So the move has been made before by this and other teams - and it makes sense. There are 15 guys on a roster - 2 must be inactive on a nightly basis - 8-10 players will play regularly - that number is extended a bit but only under certain circumstances, injuries, garbage time etc. Come playoff time that number shrinks even more - its just how it works ALL OVER the NBA.

Again, there is nothing to get - The NBA is a business - the leagues, and teams try to please the fans - But they obviously cant play everyone all the time - its a business and their focus will be more about pleasing their pockets - And I dont blame them for it - especially our front office - we have a lousy fan base so who gives a fuck about them

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Whats there to get? Its been done before by them and other teams - the reasons are because there is a lengthy road trip coming up and less practice time - so rather then leaving the young guys to do nothing - they are sent down to the D-League so they can get more games and time under their belt of which will only help their development.

Ira Winderman said this about the situation:
Heat typically utilize D-League affiliate when schedule becomes road intensive and practice time for younger players is limited.

So the move has been made before by this and other teams - and it makes sense. There are 15 guys on a roster - 2 must be inactive on a nightly basis - 8-10 players will play regularly - that number is extended a bit but only under certain circumstances, injuries, garbage time etc. Come playoff time that number shrinks even more - its just how it works ALL OVER the NBA.

Again, there is nothing to get - The NBA is a business - the leagues, and teams try to please the fans - But they obviously cant play everyone all the time - its a business and their focus will be more about pleasing their pockets - And I dont blame them for it - especially our front office - we have a lousy fan base so who gives a fuck about them
You missed my point...yes they get sent down on road trips and yes this is common but again situational. Do you send one of your three point guards down to the D league when your top two are playing very poorly on both sides of the court? That is what I am questioning. Come on man.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You missed my point...yes they get sent down on road trips and yes this is common but again situational. Do you send one of your three point guards down to the D league when your top two are playing very poorly on both sides of the court? That is what I am questioning. Come on man.

I got your point. My answer is still the same. Before Napier starting getting less time and being sent down to the D-League previous times - He was still struggling with shooting and ball handling - We already have enough in Diva Wade and his stupidity to cost us games. Contrary to what some “fans” think and want, the Heat feel as though there is still more to play for right now over draft position.

They want to put a team together that will help them win now - That is why our starting lineup is setup the way it is and why we use who we use off the bench when we use them.

Despite their struggles, both Chalmers and Cole have shown what they are capable of - they may not be consistent with it, but it is what it is - They at least know what they have in them - its still a wait-and-see with guys like Napier, Ennis and Dawkins, even with Whiteside

So, yeah there is some poor play going on by the cuurrent G’s on the roster - reality is, the guys you are complaining about not getting PT arent that much of an improvement.

If anything, we need to see more UD, Shawne Williams off the bench - they bring different things to the team and we know what they are capable of.

Either way, like I said earlier - its a business - the team will always say all the right things about the fans and to the fans - but its a business and they will do as they please and wipe their ass with what people say - I will always applaud them for that.

Oh, and one more thing, they still have the injured-player exception to use - they will obviously use that on a player that will contribute to the team immediately - And, guys like Napier, Ennis, Dawkins are probably the likely candidates as odd men out in that situation - so save your complaints and crying for then because they may get even less chances once we use the exception.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today's move shows that on the court performance means absolutely nothing to this coaching staff.

Incredibly stupid move to send Napier to the D-League when Chalmers & Rio has been playing like shit for quite a while now

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone notice how Chalmers production have dropped significantly since we moved him back to point guard? Seriously we have a retard at coach.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
bksballer -- the man is just stubborn and won't play a rookie. What does he have to lose? Napier is known for his defense and as bad as he has shot, he is shooting better than Cole and Chalmers. If you don't trust him with the ball late then use him instead of Cole late since Wade will have the rock in his hand.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Respect for Spo & this organization went out the window with what they did today.

I seen nothing from this coaching staff that shows they really care about winning. They continue to throw guys out there when they play like shit instead of giving others a chance

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Respect for Spo & this organization went out the window with what they did today.

I seen nothing from this coaching staff that shows they really care about winning. They continue to throw guys out there when they play like shit instead of giving others a chance

I won't go that far given the overall body of work. But this season is almost a wash at this point. We should be trying to get guys like Ennis (been on that guy's bandwagon for a couple of years) and Napier. Chalmers was always an undersized SG. For the life of me, I will never understand Spoelstra's stubbornness as a coach.