• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Heat Game Thread for December/January

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 114.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you who are going to bail tonight in lieu of watching the Heat game, be safe and don't get yourself hurt , either.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 114.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heat not on with the haters of ABC until Super Bowl Sunday for the first time this season

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 114.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You've got to get a kick out of this even in our teams current circumcstances.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 114.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Great Spo the lone man standing of the bunch thus far

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 114.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the men who have coached The Queen thus far

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
As the men who have coached The Queen thus far

LOL. The only reason Spolestra was not canned is because Riley had Lebron hold the course and Lebron realized he choked in the finals versus Dallas.

Also, Paula you are the one who was always on the Heat during the Lebron era and now making excuses for Spolestra and management during this era when clearly things appear to be heading south. We have an old team and roster.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 114.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. The only reason Spolestra was not canned is because Riley had Lebron hold the course and Lebron realized he choked in the finals versus Dallas.

You are the only clueless idiot who thinks such a thing.

Things aren't heading south - they will be just fine when guys get healthy.

You clearly don't realize you are the only one that says this stupid shit. Absolutely no one here agrees with you on almost anything. Take a hint.

Last, my post are never direct towards you - so don't start no shit with me if you don't want no shit started with you.

I been ok with every one else for the most part except for when things get heated which is normal in down times for our team. You are the only one starting shit. I only call you out on some things which are reasonable and similar to what others have called you out on.

Calm the fuck down. Don't start no shit.. won't be no shit

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 114.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those of you brave enough in joining me to watch this game, I send my heart-felt sympathy to you as you probably will have to deal with watching this game on SPN since its nationally televised

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Great Spo the lone man standing of the bunch thus far

Spoles isn't going anywhere either. I complain about rotations and how easy the Heat are to predict on most nights. But, the guy is good NBA coach. He has two titles. And most importantly, he has the backing of Riley. There is not a coach out there that is not currently coaching that I would rather have (except Riley himself).

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 114.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoles isn't going anywhere either. I complain about rotations and how easy the Heat are to predict on most nights. But, the guy is good NBA coach. He has two titles. And most importantly, he has the backing of Riley. There is not a coach out there that is not currently coaching that I would rather have (except Riley himself).

Well said. But, how about Pop? probably the longest tenured coach still in the league and obviously one of the best -- of course, its a highly hypothetical -- and nearly impossible to imagine he would ever coach another team. The great ones always seem to stay in one place.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pop is the best coach out there. But he is currently employed. So it's not like we can fire Spoles and get him. Pop or not... this team isn't winning a title this year as currently constructed unless somehow Lebron, Curry, and a couple Spurs all go down for the season.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 114.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This might help a little. And him approaching this game in a way I often hate, which is to force things to try and be the guy - might not be a bad idea tonight given how short-handed we are. Him and CB can get it done for us tonight. The good version of vintage Wade will rise tonight.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 114.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pop is the best coach out there. But he is currently employed. So it's not like we can fire Spoles and get him. Pop or not... this team isn't winning a title this year as currently constructed unless somehow Lebron, Curry, and a couple Spurs all go down for the season.

Rumor has it that the Cavs did not consult with The Queen before firing Blatt - not that I buy into this crap that any one player should approve or disapprove a particular hiring. I think this will cause a dip in the play of The Queen as well as his attitude - as well as other players on the team. That said, The Queen is in favor of their now interim coach Tyrone Lue -- but hopefully they hit a snag in the coming games

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 114.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not Heat related but another factor as to why I think Spo would be kept around by the Heat for a very long time, his relationships with players.

Some in here that due to " lack of playing time " or "misusage" by Spo and this staff would cause some guys to want to leave - but thats far from the truth. As stubborn as Spo may be with the way he approaches games - he handles players in the best possible way - that is a great part in why he has had success coaching the biggest of names on this team as they have come through the organization.

Which brings me back to the posted quote -- The relationship Spo has with the players seems pretty solid - its one of the few things we can give him, Riles and the rest of the front office props for during times like these - they set the tone with guys during the recruitment period before eventually signing these guys. Point being with regards to the quote -- our record may not be where it should be or can be but the relationships between Spo and the players is solid and he will alway have that to fall back on in his favor during down times like this.