• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins Regular Season Week 2 Game Thread vs New England Cheatriots

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins are the joke of the NFL. Pussy players. Bigger pussy fans. Go “Cheatriots”!
Yep you are a real big winner keep thumping your chest hoss. Love to see classy patsies...

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They shouldn't be that bad D is already improved the O hung them out today as Fitz is done. It was 13-0 for a time if the O does anything they were in the game. Rosen needs to get in there to give them a chance to improve throughout the year or it will be a complete waste.

I sure hope they can do something, but the decision to even start with Fitz is a mind boggling. They know he is not the long term answer so why even play him. Rosen needs to get reps in and learn system.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep you are a real big winner keep thumping your chest hoss. Love to see classy patsies...

Damn right!

Pussies! Especially you! Biggest twat of them all!

Been watching football for 40 years. This is as bad as it gets! LMFAO!!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure hope they can do something, but the decision to even start with Fitz is a mind boggling. They know he is not the long term answer so why even play him. Rosen needs to get reps in and learn system.
Agreed. I can see them not wanting Rosen in there if he's not prepared for the offence or the oline will get him killed but at this point the oline wasn't horrible today and why not let him learn on the fly. It's not like you are winning a bowl this year... he needs to start next week.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They shouldn't be that bad D is already improved the O hung them out today as Fitz is done. It was 13-0 for a time if the O does anything they were in the game. Rosen needs to get in there to give them a chance to improve throughout the year or it will be a complete waste.

The defense held up as best as they could for as long as they could. Which brings me to this, what I said earlier in the week - while there MAY/WILL be some truth to some players voicing displeasure about roles/state of the team, I think their performance today, especially on defense, gave me a sense that a lot of what we heard leading up to this game after last week -- was pure crap from the media -- in particular the ones I mentioned to you last week.

I saw a different/better effort from our defense/offensive line for the most part in this game - especially early on. If these guys had already really quit, that wouldn't have been the case. Sure, the Dolphins lost by way of another blow out -- but there was clearly more fight in them this week than last week by far -- its just tough when you have to play against the refs as well -- which is usually the case when anyone faces the cheatriots.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn right!

Pussies! Especially you! Biggest twat of them all!

Been watching football for 40 years. This is as bad as it gets! LMFAO!!
Wow you are one big internet tough guy classless beeeatch. Keep it up embarrass your team more than they already do to themselves. How's the rapist doing?

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 down, 14 to go

Everything is going according plan

2kui.gif

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My fellow Fins fans, even the ones I clash with - you will do what you will, but I would urge you to no longer engage with these Cheatriot trolls. They are all trolls. Every single one of them.

They pretend to have a pint of class - but, lets be real - they are Cheatriots fans -- having class is not in their DNA. None of them.

They are here to spew nonsense because they have nothing better to do. Ignore them and they will disappear. They are basking in the attention.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyler Murray update - he and his team failed to win today - this time it went down as an actual loss rather than a tie. There is that.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow you are one big internet tough guy classless beeeatch. Keep it up embarrass your team more than they already do to themselves. How's the rapist doing?

Not just internet. I could beat your ass pretty easily in person. The Rapist did great! Scored more points than your entire shitty team. Thanks for asking.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not just internet. I could beat your ass pretty easily in person. The Rapist did great! Scored more points than your entire shitty team. Thanks for asking.
Ah that tough well you better move along before you take on everyone in Florida. Better hope that the rapist doesn't attack one of your family members or someone close. Hopefully he doesn't end up in jail poor boy wouldn't last 5 minutes in there no different than your serial killer buddy Hernandez. Keep cheering those losers on....see where it takes you. Probably not a good idea to follow in their footsteps...

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah that tough well you better move along before you take on everyone in Florida. Better hope that the rapist doesn't attack one of your family members or someone close. Hopefully he doesn't end up in jail poor boy wouldn't last 5 minutes in there no different than your serial killer buddy Hernandez. Keep cheering those losers on....see where it takes you. Probably not a good idea to follow in their footsteps...

Been to Florida. Nothing but pussies.

Cheering those losers on has gotten me six and on the way to seven Super Bowls. I’m fine with that. No everyone can be choir boys.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been to Florida. Nothing but pussies.

Cheering those losers on has gotten me six and on the way to seven Super Bowls. I’m fine with that. No everyone can be choir boys.
Before I leave you to celebrate all of your accomplishments just remember that little * beside all of those trophies. You've been cheering on fools gold....

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyler Murray update - he and his team failed to win today - this time it went down as an actual loss rather than a tie. There is that.
Your obsession with Murray is unhealthy. Again, did you see any of the game or just shooting from the hip again child? He put up 349 yards against the team that embarrassed your beloved Dolphins last week. You fucking fanboy ass. Please remove the aqua and orange glasses.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before I leave you to celebrate all of your accomplishments just remember that little * beside all of those trophies. You've been cheering on fools gold....

DE454E4E-0789-445B-AFD9-D78E8FE7B7DE.jpeg

Funny, I don’t see any of these “*” you’re talking about. Just a lot of SuperBowls.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your obsession with Murray is unhealthy. Again, did you see any of the game or just shooting from the hip again child? He put up 349 yards against the team that embarrassed your beloved Dolphins last week. You fucking fanboy ass. Please remove the aqua and orange glasses.

As per usual, you are misinterpreting the post/my post due to the fact that you simply don't agree with what I am saying and choosing to twist things around. You might need to keep some vaseline handy when having conversations with others as you seem to get really butt-hurt over a difference of opinion -- every time.

Anyhow, the point of my post about Murray is due to his short-lived connection to the team prior to the draft - as he was viewed as a possible choice for the Fins - and because many in here and elsewhere, wanted him here.

I have nothing against the kid other than the fact that I don't think he is able to run a traditional pro-style offense -- at this point in his career.

I may not be as high on him as you are/were. I think he will be an average at best QB until he shows he can run a true NFL scheme - but I still wish him well and think he is a quality player in his own right.

I never said anything to the contrary.