• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins Regular Season Week 2 Game Thread vs New England Cheatriots

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your obsession with Murray is unhealthy. Again, did you see any of the game or just shooting from the hip again child? He put up 349 yards against the team that embarrassed your beloved Dolphins last week. You fucking fanboy ass. Please remove the aqua and orange glasses.

One last thing, if you get so butthurt over people having a different opinion than you when having a discussion on any topic in here, I encourage you to use the ignore button so you can ignore the post of anyone you wish to. I use it on the cheat riot trolls. And you.

By the way, "fucking fanboy ass?" Who is sounding like a child now? - throwing a tantrum over a difference of opinion is not a good look on you. Another fake internet tough guy - another cheatriots fan maybe.

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One last thing, if you get so butthurt over people having a different opinion than you when having a discussion on any topic in here, I encourage you to use the ignore button so you can ignore the post of anyone you wish to. I use it on the cheat riot trolls. And you.

By the way, "fucking fanboy ass?" Who is sounding like a child now? - throwing a tantrum over a difference of opinion is not a good look on you. Another fake internet tough guy - another cheatriots fan maybe.
Obviously you don’t use the ignore button on me bc you keep replying. It’s just odd that you say you have nothing against Murray, yet he is the only non-Dolphin QB you care to comment on.

Secondly, you want him to learn an “a traditional pro-style offense”. Well, I’m case you haven’t noticed, college concepts have been adapted in the NFL for years and will continue to do so. Murray’s coach also runs a “college offense” so the pick/fit would seem to be ideal. Just because it is not an offense you believe in or respect does not mean that it is not a professional offense or any better/worse than another.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously you don’t use the ignore button on me bc you keep replying. It’s just odd that you say you have nothing against Murray, yet he is the only non-Dolphin QB you care to comment on.

Secondly, you want him to learn an “a traditional pro-style offense”. Well, I’m case you haven’t noticed, college concepts have been adapted in the NFL for years and will continue to do so. Murray’s coach also runs a “college offense” so the pick/fit would seem to be ideal. Just because it is not an offense you believe in or respect does not mean that it is not a professional offense or any better/worse than another.

Between your use of "fucking fanboy ass" and this post, I can already tell that grammar and reading comprehension is not your thing.

I just explained to you in my previous post, as I have mentioned many times before -- I have mentioned him, and will continue for comparisons sake - because he was a guy tied to the Dolphins prior to the draft. Like I said, he was a guy many in here wanted - including yourself - he was a guy that was projected by some NFL talking heads to be selected by the Fins - there is relevance.

I don't mentioned any other non-Dolphins QBs because not many -- if any others were as highly talked about potentially being drafted by the Dolphins.

There are some FA's that were connected to the Fins like Foles, Bortles, Bridgewater - but those guys are currently either injured or back-ups - they don't get on the field, so there is no way to throw comparisons.

And, I never said I didn't believe or respect the offense he runs in Arizona - I just said it simply not the traditional approach in the NFL. While some concepts are used - mainly to help these QBs who aren't yet capable of running a traditional pro-style offense - its not an approach that will be friendly to a QBs durability.

Get your facts straight and don't twist words just because you don't agree with them next time you attempt to come at me with your immature, baseless nonsense.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One last thing, I have you on ignore -- but I still read the nonsense you write since you often respond/rant about what I write because it doesn't align with what you think. You need serious help.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the more important things, Minkah Fitzpatrick did not respond to questions about him seeking a trade with his reps - or if the request still stands, but -- he did say that he was more comfortable playing in the deep safety position that he was used in for the better part of the game today.

There were a couple of plays in which he missed tackles because he would seem to put on the breaks rather than going all out for tackle - but his effort, as well as most of the defense and the OL, was certainly better today.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best if you go back to your cartoons or coloring...just watch out for that rapist friend of yours I wouldn't trust him a mile away.

I am pretty damn good looking and there are probably several dudes who’d like to “r*pe” me. I can handle myself. Thank you for the concern though.

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Between your use of "fucking fanboy ass" and this post, I can already tell that grammar and reading comprehension is not your thing.

I just explained to you in my previous post, as I have mentioned many times before -- I have mentioned him, and will continue for comparisons sake - because he was a guy tied to the Dolphins prior to the draft. Like I said, he was a guy many in here wanted - including yourself - he was a guy that was projected by some NFL talking heads to be selected by the Fins - there is relevance.

I don't mentioned any other non-Dolphins QBs because not many -- if any others were as highly talked about potentially being drafted by the Dolphins.

There are some FA's that were connected to the Fins like Foles, Bortles, Bridgewater - but those guys are currently either injured or back-ups - they don't get on the field, so there is no way to throw comparisons.

And, I never said I didn't believe or respect the offense he runs in Arizona - I just said it simply not the traditional approach in the NFL. While some concepts are used - mainly to help these QBs who aren't yet capable of running a traditional pro-style offense - its not an approach that will be friendly to a QBs durability.

Get your facts straight and don't twist words just because you don't agree with them next time you attempt to come at me with your immature, baseless nonsense.
1. Never had 1 post stating Murray should be the Dolphins pick. Please produce said post.

2. Not twisting anything you are saying. Just pointing out your opinions that you throw as fact without any research.

3. Hope at some point you will see this season for what it is

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3. Hope at some point you will see this season for what it is

I do. Its called a rebuilding season. A lot of us have had this discussion before. We may not all agree with how it should be approached - but we are all well aware what it is. No one has ever said otherwise.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep you are a real big winner keep thumping your chest hoss. Love to see classy patsies...

Its too bad the Dolphins don't have enough of a pulse to do something about it like take out one of their key players -- its what needs to happen in times like these.

Lets see what adventures this game brings. Maybe they can take Brady's knees out early in the game.

Your buddy Paolo is a really classy guy, right?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your buddy Paolo is a really classy guy, right?
He's not that far off when the classless patsies left brady in when up 43-0 throwing bombs down the field in the final minutes what do you call that? Harbough was a POS by faking a punt when the game was over but BB wasn't far off last game personally someone should have nailed brady with everything they had. Flores is a lot nicer than a lot of us and he's an ex coach of that sKumbag BB.

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not that far off when the classless patsies left brady in when up 43-0 throwing bombs down the field in the final minutes what do you call that? Harbough was a POS by faking a punt when the game was over but BB wasn't far off last game personally someone should have nailed brady with everything they had. Flores is a lot nicer than a lot of us and he's an ex coach of that sKumbag BB.
Coming from a Dolphins fan I have no problem with either coaching decision. If you don’t like them running up the score on you, stop them

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from a Dolphins fan I have no problem with either coaching decision. If you don’t like them running up the score on you, stop them
I have no problem with that either but patsies shouldn't be upset if brady gets taken out because of this... That's my point Flores was nice not to blitz him to his death but BB showed him zero respect back.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with that either but patsies shouldn't be upset if brady gets taken out because of this... That's my point Flores was nice not to blitz him to his death but BB showed him zero respect back.

Oh no! You going full Paolo on this?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no! You going full Paolo on this?
Duh if you leave your starter in during garbage time and continue to throw the ball deep bad things can happen. None of you should bitch about it either as it's bad coaching to do this.

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duh if you leave your starter in during garbage time and continue to throw the ball deep bad things can happen. None of you should bitch about it either as it's bad coaching to do this.
I don’t know dude. Not taking your foot off the gas has proven to work for the Pats. That mentality has contributed to them not playing down to the level of their opponents and have sustained success for nearly 20 years.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know dude. Not taking your foot off the gas has proven to work for the Pats. That mentality has contributed to them not playing down to the level of their opponents and have sustained success for nearly 20 years.
I'm not saying that it isn't their right to do this but when patsies bitch about brady taking a hit they have no right since they've left him in the game to take those shots. It works both ways. Did you hear MacMillan say that the refs warned him for legally hitting brady...that's BS!!!

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying that it isn't their right to do this but when patsies bitch about brady taking a hit they have no right since they've left him in the game to take those shots. It works both ways. Did you hear MacMillan say that the refs warned him for legally hitting brady...that's BS!!!
Yeah, I read that. Brady does get some extra benefit from the refs but the dude has earned it. And honestly, all QBs are treated with kid gloves in the NFL these days. Some just a little more than others.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with Fins fans complaining about Patriots. I have no problem about Fins fans pointing out the risk of leaving a QB in during a humiliating blowout. I do have a problem with classless "fans" calling for an injury to their opponents. We are all different. You are welcome to enjoy your classless statements in this, your time of misery.
If it makes you feel better, go ahead and show the world you are classless pussies......

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with Fins fans complaining about Patriots. I have no problem about Fins fans pointing out the risk of leaving a QB in during a humiliating blowout. I do have a problem with classless "fans" calling for an injury to their opponents. We are all different. You are welcome to enjoy your classless statements in this, your time of misery.
If it makes you feel better, go ahead and show the world you are classless pussies......
Patsie calling us classless that can't be! I just said if they are dumb enough to leave brady in and he gets whacked don't bitch and whine....