• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins Rebuilding - Again

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Everyone can have an opinion but again no one is saying Miami's a bowl favorite so not sure of your point. Talking about foolish you try to insinuate that adding proven NFL talent won't help a team get better especially one with a lot of youth needing guidance.
Have they fixed a "historically bad" O-line? You added a center who cannot snap and a tackle who averages 8 games per year!

"Reports are coming back that the Phins defense is blowing up that O-line. Still! I know the Phins had a really good defense last season, but if they're dominating at the line, every other NFL team will too. You can add two 22mph WR's, but they won't be past the five yard mark when the QB sets after 3 steps. Is it only going to be shotgun all the time in South Florida? The entire NFL has been telling you to sure up the O-line for 2 decades."

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We got a voyeuristic view into how the Miami Dolphins operate in recent weeks — operate, at least, pending Brian Flores’ lawsuit — and how did you like it? The good news is you can understand why the Dolphins haven’t won a playoff game in the 13 years of the Steve Ross Era. The bad news is you also understand why they might not win a playoff game moving forward."
And you are obsessed and I mean obsessed with the Fins you can't stop typing every day. Meanwhile your patsies are slowly falling apart according to the latest reports. We'll see who gets the better of who this year...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have they fixed a "historically bad" O-line? You added a center who cannot snap and a tackle who averages 8 games per year!

"Reports are coming back that the Phins defense is blowing up that O-line. Still! I know the Phins had a really good defense last season, but if they're dominating at the line, every other NFL team will too. You can add two 22mph WR's, but they won't be past the five yard mark when the QB sets after 3 steps. Is it only going to be shotgun all the time in South Florida? The entire NFL has been telling you to sure up the O-line for 2 decades."
The obsession continues....keep typing it's early Aug you only have another month to continue to obsess and worry. I hope you can survive it. I do agree that the oline and run game needs to improve it won't be that difficult when comparing to last years situation. The whole line were rookies and they've added two vets but in your opinion it's going to be worse. Especially with an offensive HC and better overal offensive staff...we'll see. Patises hired a defensive coach to be their offensive coordinator maybe you need to look at your own back yard for a day or so...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The obsession continues....keep typing it's early Aug you only have another month to continue to obsess and worry. I hope you can survive it. I do agree that the oline and run game needs to improve it won't be that difficult when comparing to last years situation. The whole line were rookies and they've added two vets but in your opinion it's going to be worse. Especially with an offensive HC and better overal offensive staff...we'll see. Patises hired a defensive coach to be their offensive coordinator maybe you need to look at your own back yard for a day or so...
I'm looking at the whole division.
Sorry, the Buffalo and NY homers are just not as much fun!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are obsessed and I mean obsessed with the Fins you can't stop typing every day. Meanwhile your patsies are slowly falling apart according to the latest reports. We'll see who gets the better of who this year...
"It was a second consecutive day where the defense had the upper hand and probably the first where rookie seventh-round pick Skylar Thompson easily was the most productive quarterback."

— This might have been Tua Tagovailoa's roughest practice of training camp. He completed 7 of 15 passes in team drills and barely avoided an interception on a bad throw when Noah Igbinoghene failed to catch a low ball. Xavien Howard also almost came up with another pick on a pass over the middle. His first pass was sent over the head of Jaylen Waddle, and the fact that it came after a high snap doesn't negate the poor throw. Tua attempted deep passes to Waddle, Tyreek Hill and Cedrick Wilson Jr. but wasn't able to connect on any of them.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It was a second consecutive day where the defense had the upper hand and probably the first where rookie seventh-round pick Skylar Thompson easily was the most productive quarterback."

— This might have been Tua Tagovailoa's roughest practice of training camp. He completed 7 of 15 passes in team drills and barely avoided an interception on a bad throw when Noah Igbinoghene failed to catch a low ball. Xavien Howard also almost came up with another pick on a pass over the middle. His first pass was sent over the head of Jaylen Waddle, and the fact that it came after a high snap doesn't negate the poor throw. Tua attempted deep passes to Waddle, Tyreek Hill and Cedrick Wilson Jr. but wasn't able to connect on any of them.
Where are you getting your info all reports is that Tua's been slinging it all over and dominated the tampa D. Thompson has also been very good to the point where the Fins may want to trade Bridgewater. Will be interesting to see what happens the next few weeks but Tua looks like a new healthy QB right now. I think you put Tua in the place of the TB QB as Iggy and X are on the Fins D not WR's!

Meanwhile QB1 in patsieland has been struggling and the D has been killing the O over there....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking at the whole division.
Sorry, the Buffalo and NY homers are just not as much fun!
Of course they are stiffs I don't mind chatting with anyone but it better be intelligent football discussion not nonsense. NW is def not worth the time...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You may want to skim through this and tell me Tua had a rough practice....Offence looking sweeeeeet.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course they are stiffs I don't mind chatting with anyone but it better be intelligent football discussion not nonsense. NW is def not worth the time...
That would certainly be a first for you and long awaited.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so I went to play golf in Miami today, Jacaranda Golf club, where apparently several NFL players have gone to play. The bar cart woman said Tua T was there and did not leave a tip, while other players like Wes Welker used to have a good time a gave good tips.
Just thought I’d throw that out there. FU Tua, these people need tips.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how is the historically bad Dolphins O-line doing so far? 37 yards against the Raiders #27 ranked rushinf defense.
Should there be some signs of hope?
RushingRushYdsAvgLongTDFL
Salvon Ahmed5204.01200
Myles Gaskin4123.0401
ZaQuandre White144.0400
Chase Edmonds331.0400
Skylar Thompson210.5100
Sony Michel200.0000
Braylon Sanders1-3-3.0-300

Maybe the TE can help block?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Xavien Howard $80,968,947
Emmanuel Ogbah $65,400,000
Tyreek Hill $140,685,000
Jerome Baker $40,176,800
Byron Jones $82,500,000
Terron Armstead $74,470,588
Update:
Xavien Howard $80,968,947 - injured
Emmanuel Ogbah $65,400,000 ????? No news is good news?
Tyreek Hill $140,685,000 - old
Jerome Baker $40,176,800 - no news is good news? "working on the dteals"
Byron Jones $82,500,000 - injured
Terron Armstead $74,470,588 - injured
Update:
Xavien Howard $80,968,947 - injured
Emmanuel Ogbah $65,400,000 ????? No news is good news?
Tyreek Hill $140,685,000 - old
Jerome Baker $40,176,800 - no news is good news? "working on the dteals"
Byron Jones $82,500,000 - injured
Terron Armstead $74,470,588 - injured
Mike Geseki - $10 million TE can't block

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Not to disrupt Camp Happy, where everything is new and better, but the yet-again-revamped line’s inability to get one yard on three plays brought ghosts this new-age regime has tamped down all offseason."

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Not to disrupt Camp Happy, where everything is new and better, but the yet-again-revamped line’s inability to get one yard on three plays brought ghosts this new-age regime has tamped down all offseason."

Mr. Overreaction... sure had no trouble running on the Eagles.. And they shouldn't have any trouble passing on the patsies

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update:

Update:

Mike Geseki - $10 million TE can't block
How you feeling now? X looked great. Didn't even need Byron Jones. Hill sure didn't look old to me. Patsies O looked slower than a rented mule....love the Parker trade even more tonight!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on the W.
Thanks it was sweet but necessary. The first 4 games are tough to get to even 2-2 this was a must win. Lot of patsies eating crow tonight they were shovelling it down everyone's throats all summer. They could go 0-2 in Pitt next week...