• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins Rebuilding - Again

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have stuck up for Tua many times but FFF likes to tell me I'm wrong then bring up Tua.
I have no reason to believe that Tua is a problem.
Do I think the O-line is now good? - no.
Is Ross the worst owner in the league? No but 2nd worst is not bad.
I have never been pleased when I see a team throw around huge, long contracts. Just not me.
Some things I post, Fins fans don't like - I get that.

I have said many times that I thought Tua has been mismanaged. I'd like to see what he is capable of in a stable situation.
Even after this year, he will have played in a new program, with new coach, and even now the pressure is on to be "Marino or bust."
cant really disagree with anything you've said. Phins with all the draft picks, and all the free agent signing really have no excuses this year
good article. perhaps a bit ambitious to hit all marks, but its not far off.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have stuck up for Tua many times but FFF likes to tell me I'm wrong then bring up Tua.
I have no reason to believe that Tua is a problem.
Do I think the O-line is now good? - no.
Is Ross the worst owner in the league? No but 2nd worst is not bad.
I have never been pleased when I see a team throw around huge, long contracts. Just not me.
Some things I post, Fins fans don't like - I get that.

I have said many times that I thought Tua has been mismanaged. I'd like to see what he is capable of in a stable situation.
Even after this year, he will have played in a new program, with new coach, and even now the pressure is on to be "Marino or bust."
Don't understand what you mean about Tua I just called you out for your RT assuming that it's going to be a bum backup when it's further from the truth.

I do agree that for Tua it's not super bowl or bust this year but f he's shaky they could draft a QB next year. I'd do it anyway never hurts to have two good ones you can always trade one but I'd keep two.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly there best coach in the years Steven Ross has owned the team.
When Ross bought the Fins, they were coming of a division title. He fired the Coach Spaa series of decisions made by committeerano.
Ross' ownership has been marked by decisions made by committee.
He has tried to give Flores some space and it seemed to be working until Flores brought the team to 2 winning seasons.
Now it is time to meddle again.
Well, well, well.
Seems they'll have to "donate" some of those draft picks!!!!!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now they need a new owner :suds:

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be sure, Miami, with all its virtues, is a top mafia town. Has been since the 80s and evidently continues in the same path.

Decadente at a high level.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't understand what you mean about Tua I just called you out for your RT assuming that it's going to be a bum backup when it's further from the truth.

I do agree that for Tua it's not super bowl or bust this year but f he's shaky they could draft a QB next year. I'd do it anyway never hurts to have two good ones you can always trade one but I'd keep two.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually takes pressure off the kid as it will be harder to replace him. They'll continue to add pieces to help him succeed which may be a blessing. Either way I'm ok with getting rid of Ross instead of the hypocritical patsie fans defending their leadership even after mass murder.
What? We're patsies now - not the cheatriots anymore?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? We're patsies now - not the cheatriots anymore?
Hey southie! Your skin getting thinner? Jk friend. Sticks n stones break bones but words don’t. Something like that …

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey southie! Your skin getting thinner? Jk friend. Sticks n stones break bones but words don’t. Something like that …
It was a rhetorical question. Not bothered by it. Just dishing it back to FFF.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems Miami has had much trouble with HC and QB, which is why they continue create expectatitions then crash. They need some stability over there.
So it's been 20 years and they have a new coach. Ross and Beal are suspended.
They just lost 2 draft picks.
Their new and improved 30th ranked O-line Has a RG that averages 8 games per season and their converted center is airmailing snaps over the QB's head.

Does this sound like stability?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's been 20 years and they have a new coach. Ross and Beal are suspended.
They just lost 2 draft picks.
Their new and improved 30th ranked O-line Has a RG that averages 8 games per season and their converted center is airmailing snaps over the QB's head.

Does this sound like stability?
Nope, does not sound like stability at all. To be fair that was posted in 2016. So the hype has been 5+ years running. LOL.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually takes pressure off the kid as it will be harder to replace him. They'll continue to add pieces to help him succeed which may be a blessing. Either way I'm ok
"We got a voyeuristic view into how the Miami Dolphins operate in recent weeks — operate, at least, pending Brian Flores’ lawsuit — and how did you like it? The good news is you can understand why the Dolphins haven’t won a playoff game in the 13 years of the Steve Ross Era. The bad news is you also understand why they might not win a playoff game moving forward."