• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins @ New England Cheatriots Game Thread

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins > Bengals > Cheatriots

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins > Bengals > Cheatriots

Whoa don't get crazy my friend the Fins still have a ways to go but we at least have some hope if the offense can get going.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gongrats on the win fins!

To compare holding to spygate is even more comical

Well yeah 'cause it's perfectly legal to tape signals.

Marshall Faulk? Of course he's a big Pats hater. Tell you what, if that rumored Superbowl Rams practice tape ever surfaces, I promise I'll do a full 180 and start a Cheatriots thread of my own. Till then, signal taping is legal...Pats broke a rule by taping from a location recently banned.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gongrats on the win fins!

To compare holding to spygate is even more comical

Well yeah 'cause it's perfectly legal to tape signals.

Marshall Faulk? Of course he's a big Pats hater. Tell you what, if that rumored Superbowl Rams practice tape ever surfaces, I promise I'll do a full 180 and start a Cheatriots thread of my own. Till then, signal taping is legal...Pats broke a rule by taping from a location recently banned.

We'll just have to consider this an impasse but I definitely think you're biased if the Fins or jets had done this I'm sure you'd be on the other side of the fence.

Congrats on your world series win too although baseball's boring too much time wasting, spitting and crotch grabbing for my liking....

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I barely watch baseball myself...just the series.

Truly, I would not assign much credence to the entire affair no matter the team. Like I say though, I would do a 180 if a practice was filmed. That is NOT a common aspect of football.

Good luck the rest of the year and we'll see y'all in Miami before it's over~

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the whole Spygate thing was overblown and taken outta proportion. NE is right ... all teams do it ... they just got caught.

Congrats to BoSox Strong for winning the WS. I watched every game when the B's weren't playing and then I was flippin back & forth! Was nice to see them win at home. Man, I wish they allowed fans on the field for celebrations like they used to back in the day ... but I get it.