• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins @ New England Cheatriots Game Thread

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beat us fair and square you would only here congrats from me...

Really? You mean I would only "hear" congrats from the same guy who spewed this?

Yep typical just another rule that helped the belicheats...they'll now take it to the competition committee and alter it just like the tuck rule. Either way doesn't help the misjustice today or in the future as I'm sure it will happen again and again in the patsies favour...ridiculous. At least they called them on the illegal fg block last week I guess belicheat tried to exploit that new rule change but didn't get the memo before the season started. Either way congrats patsie fans you can pound your chests for another year but eventually this BS will end as replay will be more entrenched disallowing refs from fucking up games like this....

Your entire organization has a fucking boner for the New England Patriots. The Pats have scrubbed the floor with you for years now. Don't try for a second to sell yourself as objective.

Last week we had a young fellow play a kick block the exact same way dozens of players have played it half way through the season without a whistle but you'll hail the Gods for making that correct call the very first time when a game was on the line while crying like a baby over this call.

You can wait till your team is decent before whoofing shit or you can continue to type the same old tired shit that comprises the sum total of what you've got. Nothing. After your loss Thursday night, you can start talking about the draft.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the bottom line and it's not debatable.

1. He did bat the ball.

2. The Pats did recover the ball.

3. There is no guarantee had the penalty not been called the game would have turned out differently.

4. Phins gave that game away in the second half. 60 Minutes people!!!

5. IMO, just an opinion he saw the Pats O lineman I think Cannon making a B-Line for that ball he knew he couldn't get to it and batted it.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its time to bench Tannehill. His play has got progressively worse. His decision making is just awful. He is not the future of this franchise, so stop wasting time on him...

I do not blame Tanny for all of this piss poor play the last few games. I blame the O-line for being such a silve that even Roseanne, Berta, Kirstie & Co. could get their hooves on him. IMO, the dude is suffering from 'shellshock' after being hit so many times, running for his life nearly every pass play, or picking himself up off his back while cleaning the grass out of his facemask. What's the option besides Tannehill? It won't matter what QB we put behind that sorry ass O-line ... I believe it would be the same story.

I was never a big fan of drafting Tanny in the first round. Matter of fact I pretty much said Ireland blew it again ... I actually wanted a WR in the first round as did a few others. I thought Matt Moore a pretty decent QB who could manage a game -- was he gonna lead us to the promised land, probably not, but I didnt really think Tannehill was gonna either. Ya know the same guy that started out as a WR and only played QB for like 9 games while at A & M? Sorry ... wasnt gonna buy into that equation equalling a 1st rounder when this team had other serious needs.

If this O-line doesn't get their shit together, this is just gonna be another long years for us Fins fans. :gaah:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beat us fair and square you would only here congrats from me...

Really? You mean I would only "hear" congrats from the same guy who spewed this?

Yep typical just another rule that helped the belicheats...they'll now take it to the competition committee and alter it just like the tuck rule. Either way doesn't help the misjustice today or in the future as I'm sure it will happen again and again in the patsies favour...ridiculous. At least they called them on the illegal fg block last week I guess belicheat tried to exploit that new rule change but didn't get the memo before the season started. Either way congrats patsie fans you can pound your chests for another year but eventually this BS will end as replay will be more entrenched disallowing refs from fucking up games like this....

Your entire organization has a fucking boner for the New England Patriots. The Pats have scrubbed the floor with you for years now. Don't try for a second to sell yourself as objective.

Last week we had a young fellow play a kick block the exact same way dozens of players have played it half way through the season without a whistle but you'll hail the Gods for making that correct call the very first time when a game was on the line while crying like a baby over this call.

You can wait till your team is decent before whoofing shit or you can continue to type the same old tired shit that comprises the sum total of what you've got. Nothing. After your loss Thursday night, you can start talking about the draft.

Yes I was pissed and of course you don't know me but if you beat either myself or my team straight up I'll be the first to congratulate you. This wasn't about one blown call but three that cost the Fins 13 points. It's been pretty unanimous that those calls were bad even the batting the ball forward you have to admit that most players intention is to scoop the ball towards himself to cover the ball. You have no time to think hey I will push it forward and someone else will get it. The FG block penalty is a rule it's cut and dried you were caught so I don't understand your comparison? Even still you guys lost your mind over three points I'm talking 13 which dramatically changed the game. Think about it that's what I hate about pats and jets fans they can never put themselves in other teams fans shoes...

Lastly what on earth does this have to do with my teams record? We were discussing this game not last game or the next. I also admitted that Sherman had just as much to do with this loss and I give credit to the patsies for taking advantage of turn opportunities.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the bottom line and it's not debatable.

1. He did bat the ball.

2. The Pats did recover the ball.

3. There is no guarantee had the penalty not been called the game would have turned out differently.

4. Phins gave that game away in the second half. 60 Minutes people!!!

5. IMO, just an opinion he saw the Pats O lineman I think Cannon making a B-Line for that ball he knew he couldn't get to it and batted it.

1. This was not clear at all and how would you know his intent?
2. Yes but would they have scored a TD there? Unlikely.
3. Momentum is huge and greatly in pats favor at that time.
4. You could argue that 13 points due to ref error was the difference.
5. Possible but you can't call that based on what occurred. Especially with 1st down and 10 yards. Ridiculous!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The FG block penalty is a rule it's cut and dried you were caught so I don't understand your comparison?

So cut and dried that it wasn't called all year?

Even still you guys lost your mind over three points I'm talking 13 which dramatically changed the game. Think about it that's what I hate about pats and jets fans they can never put themselves in other teams fans shoes...

Lol! Yes, three points that cost us the game. Pot meet kettle.

Lastly what on earth does this have to do with my teams record? We were discussing this game not last game or the next.

Oh, were we discussing this year's game against the Saints or the 2001 game against the Raiders? I mention it 'cause you worked in both of those. Kettle, meet pot.

I'm out....you can spew your Patsie hate all you want.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. This was not clear at all and how would you know his intent?
2. Yes but would they have scored a TD there? Unlikely.
3. Momentum is huge and greatly in pats favor at that time.
4. You could argue that 13 points due to ref error was the difference.
5. Possible but you can't call that based on what occurred. Especially with 1st down and 10 yards. Ridiculous!

LMAO You can't call it based on what occured? He made no motion to tuck the ball in, his hand was not cupped. Even if the Pats had to punt the ball the Phins were pretty bad in the second half and Tannehill was under a lot of pressure, if you or other Phins fans are comfy saying the Pats would not have converted or scored I am equally comfortable saying the Phins damn sure weren't gonna move the ball.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still get a chcikle out of Cheatriots. how exactly does that moniker apply to this game? Morons

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The FG block penalty is a rule it's cut and dried you were caught so I don't understand your comparison?

So cut and dried that it wasn't called all year?

Even still you guys lost your mind over three points I'm talking 13 which dramatically changed the game. Think about it that's what I hate about pats and jets fans they can never put themselves in other teams fans shoes...

Lol! Yes, three points that cost us the game. Pot meet kettle.

Lastly what on earth does this have to do with my teams record? We were discussing this game not last game or the next.

Oh, were we discussing this year's game against the Saints or the 2001 game against the Raiders? I mention it 'cause you worked in both of those. Kettle, meet pot.

I'm out....you can spew your Patsie hate all you want.

The point was that the Fins had to overcome 13 blown called points to win the game last week the patsies only had 3 and yet you seem to think that it makes no difference? Unbelievable....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO You can't call it based on what occured? He made no motion to tuck the ball in, his hand was not cupped. Even if the Pats had to punt the ball the Phins were pretty bad in the second half and Tannehill was under a lot of pressure, if you or other Phins fans are comfy saying the Pats would not have converted or scored I am equally comfortable saying the Phins damn sure weren't gonna move the ball.

The whole play was debatable that why the ref should have just let it go and let the Pats have the ball at the recovery point. It wouldn't have dramatically affected the game as much. Then let the teams dictate what happens later. No one knows how the game would have went but if you take away those three blown calls the Pats may have not even got back into the game. It would have been 17-0 and they would have had to punt twice more on stalled drives. Whole game changes....and maybe the tool Sherman would have ran a bit more as they were averaging 5 yards per carry.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still get a chcikle out of Cheatriots. how exactly does that moniker apply to this game? Morons

I didn't make the thread but this is what happens when you get caught cheating so live with it.....your coach is good but he tainted your franchise forever.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't make the thread but this is what happens when you get caught cheating so live with it.....your coach is good but he tainted your franchise forever.

Hey we know what happened, we don't feel tainted because no one knows what advantages were or were not gained. Comments like this are just blatent jealousy, that is what you have to live with.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
patsies only had 3 and yet you seem to think that it makes no difference? Unbelievable....

It was overtime you numb nutz.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and btw, here's a quote directly from fanofins:

I agree that there is nothing definitive about the theory of the Pats have to cheat to win, most probably just a coincidence.

You really should decide how you're going to roll...er, I mean troll on this issue.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, my bad...I mixed you two cats up. Keep hatin' Flyer~

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and btw, here's a quote directly from fanofins:

I agree that there is nothing definitive about the theory of the Pats have to cheat to win, most probably just a coincidence.

You really should decide how you're going to roll...er, I mean troll on this issue.

NE Homer, Cheating by the Pats was proven & certainly didn't hurt the Pats' chances of winning. Since you like my quotes here is another one for you. "This will be another year for the Pats without a Championship" This year will be the 9th year for you to watch another team win it. The Pats will lose to Denver (have fun watching Welker in that game) The Pats would probably lose to Cincy, KC or Indy in the playoffs also. RE cheating issue, just accept it since it's part of the Pats' legacy.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey we know what happened, we don't feel tainted because no one knows what advantages were or were not gained. Comments like this are just blatent jealousy, that is what you have to live with.

You're kidding right? You don't think it was an advantage knowing if a teams running or passing? Wow....and believe me most fans have placed an asterisk by those bowl wins so enjoy those truly earned victories.....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
patsies only had 3 and yet you seem to think that it makes no difference? Unbelievable....

It was overtime you numb nutz.

Huh? If your team was screwed by the refs for 13 points they don't even make it to OT against the jets you idiot? Are you seriously that dense??? Odds are if the refs didn't blow those calls they don't even beat the Fins and you wouldn't even be here spouting all of this BS.....the bottom line is that I fail to believe that any fan would want to win from ref miscues I'd personally rather not hear about a ref let the players decide the outcome. Unfortunately in sports there's still flaws but when my team gets the break I can at least fully admit it...that's the difference between some fans. I guess you guys fall on the fucked up side whine when screwed and gloat when you get the breaks...unbelievable...haha!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be another year for the Pats without a Championship" This year will be the 9th year for you to watch another team win it.

Probably...and the 39th year for you guys.

Since you can't get past a rules violation, here's my Spygate rant although you'll likely need someone to read it to you:

In early '07 Mangina caught the Pats filming like every other team does. This time, they were in the wrong place and Eric's a big pussy. It's a rules violation, not cheating. If the practice of taping signals was illegal and only the Pats were doing it, that would be different. It is perfectly legal to tape signals and many teams do it. It is against the rules to hold. Do you consider a player who holds to be a cheater? I don't. If holding was not part and parcel to the game of football, then it would be cheating. Same as signal taping.

Secondly and perhaps more importantly, IF following the discovery of this taping, the Patriots winning record had fallen way off, then that too would be different. In fact, the very season they were "caught" and admonished, they had a perfect regular season. If for the next 6 seasons, they fell to 9-7 records and such, you might be able to stick this shit to the wall but you can't. ONE catch by Wes Welker or one drop by David Tyree and you probably couldn't use your tired they-haven't-won-a-SB-since-spygate mantra. The great majority of teams haven't won it since then. You cannot claim a wide phenomenon when one football play can shoot a huge hole in said claim.

2007 16-0
2008 11-5
2009 10-6
2010 14-2
2011 13-3
2012 14-2

This is not the record of a team that needs to cheat to win.

I won't bother responding to the dull thought you'll respond with. Have fun with your shitty team the rest of the year and esp have fun losing again tonight.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be another year for the Pats without a Championship" This year will be the 9th year for you to watch another team win it.

Probably...and the 39th year for you guys.

Since you can't get past a rules violation, here's my Spygate rant although you'll likely need someone to read it to you:

In early '07 Mangina caught the Pats filming like every other team does. This time, they were in the wrong place and Eric's a big pussy. It's a rules violation, not cheating. If the practice of taping signals was illegal and only the Pats were doing it, that would be different. It is perfectly legal to tape signals and many teams do it. It is against the rules to hold. Do you consider a player who holds to be a cheater? I don't. If holding was not part and parcel to the game of football, then it would be cheating. Same as signal taping.

Secondly and perhaps more importantly, IF following the discovery of this taping, the Patriots winning record had fallen way off, then that too would be different. In fact, the very season they were "caught" and admonished, they had a perfect regular season. If for the next 6 seasons, they fell to 9-7 records and such, you might be able to stick this shit to the wall but you can't. ONE catch by Wes Welker or one drop by David Tyree and you probably couldn't use your tired they-haven't-won-a-SB-since-spygate mantra. The great majority of teams haven't won it since then. You cannot claim a wide phenomenon when one football play can shoot a huge hole in said claim.

2007 16-0
2008 11-5
2009 10-6
2010 14-2
2011 13-3
2012 14-2

This is not the record of a team that needs to cheat to win.

I won't bother responding to the dull thought you'll respond with. Have fun with your shitty team the rest of the year and esp have fun losing again tonight.

First of all it was a a hard fought win but they pulled it out against one of the better teams in the AFC...so much for your predictions hope you bet your house against the Fins. They may not get in this year but they're getting better and will be stomping your team in the near future...can't wait to see you disappear back into obscurity.

Your explanation is laughable and the bottom line is they got caught because your coach is an arrogant fuck who believes that he's above the law. If everyone was doing it why aren't other teams being caught too?

To compare holding to spygate is even more comical. Holding is only a 10 yard penalty for a reason...taping signals is comparing oranges to apples as you found out by the fine and losing a 1st round pick. I'm sorry but you must be delusional man....spygate was going way too far and showed the classlessness of your coach and team.

No one is saying that the pats didn't have a good team it actually makes it worse that the arrogant fuck belicheat couldn't just win fair and square he had to cheat in an effort to make it a sure thing. Now they may have still won a bowl or two but remember that some of those games were close very close so little things like this can be the difference. That's why there will always be an asterisk by those wins....talk to Marshall Faulk and he'll let you know how he feels about this. He basically said they knew our plays and still only won by 3 points. Since you were caught no bowl wins as you've lost that edge and you probably had better teams as you have tried to prove above!!!!