• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins @ New England Cheatriots Game Thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone missing Carpenter yet?

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Tannekill isn't the answer at QB and they will again be looking to draft next so called franchise QB this year or next

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No we get stupid and start wasting time outs in a game that is already lost... Just stupid

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope that's the luck this team has but it didn't have to be that way. OC calls run in 3rd quarter worst case kicks FG and games probably over. They will not win with Sherman as OC plain and simple.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dolphins again snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can win with Tanny. Needs better play calling.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't even dream this shit up that's the funny part.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aside from the INTs and fumbles, Tannehill is not the problem in the least bit. Pass protection is inconsistent... We now have the playmakers but they are inconsistent. Our running game is inconsistent.

The play calling has to be better to help put him in better positions to succeed.

One last thing, everyone wants to blame Philbin and they talk about how they thought he was such a mastermind coming out of Green Bay... I think Fins fans get a little ignorant at times and dont do their homework and just hear what they want and run with it... Lets not forget that while Philbin held the title of OC in Green Bay, McCarthy was the one who called plays and had final say on the plays called..All Philbin did was help put the game plan together... So, as a coach, he is still developing that is why he brought in a guy like Sherman... Sherman is oldschool and stubborn... He just wont adjust - that is the problem

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay one last thing for real I know he had 17 carries, but it seems as though the Fins stopped using Lamar way too early and fell in love with DT... This is frustrating... Watching the Fins has become like watching the Heat a lot of times... They have the talent, they know it and because of it they get complacent at the worst time possible.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes 60 minutes of good play to beat the Pats. One of the major factors was the Fins inability to handle the blitz packages of the Pats. I would have like to see more runs by the fins in the second half.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The O line sure looked tired in late 3rd and all of 4th quarter, that is big issue

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the O line and average receivers hinder QB play, but still think he has to make better choices on "throw/no throw" situations.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:gaah:

And that's all I have to say after watching another failure of this team to put the game away.

P.S. My God ... I hate the Patriots!!! Almost as bad as I hate the friggen Jets.

Last edited by a moderator:

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its time to bench Tannehill. His play has got progressively worse. His decision making is just awful. He is not the future of this franchise, so stop wasting time on him...

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheatriots huh? How'd that game go for you?

4 losses in a row is it? ...and number five coming this week in Cinnci?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“You know, our stance was we thought he was trying to recover it,” Dolphins head coach Joe Philbin said. “And they said he illegally batted it.”

Here was referee Walt Anderson’s explanation after the game via the pool report:

“The official on the field, what he ruled was that the player batted it forward, which is an intentional act. Players cannot bat the ball forward. With it being the defensive team they couldn’t bat it in that direction. The offensive team likelwise could not have batted it forward from their side of the field.”

Anderson further explained that the play was not reviewable.

Yep typical just another rule that helped the belicheats...they'll now take it to the competition committee and alter it just like the tuck rule. Either way doesn't help the misjustice today or in the future as I'm sure it will happen again and again in the patsies favour...ridiculous. At least they called them on the illegal fg block last week I guess belicheat tried to exploit that new rule change but didn't get the memo before the season started. Either way congrats patsie fans you can pound your chests for another year but eventually this BS will end as replay will be more entrenched disallowing refs from fucking up games like this....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aside from the INTs and fumbles, Tannehill is not the problem in the least bit. Pass protection is inconsistent... We now have the playmakers but they are inconsistent. Our running game is inconsistent.

The play calling has to be better to help put him in better positions to succeed.

One last thing, everyone wants to blame Philbin and they talk about how they thought he was such a mastermind coming out of Green Bay... I think Fins fans get a little ignorant at times and dont do their homework and just hear what they want and run with it... Lets not forget that while Philbin held the title of OC in Green Bay, McCarthy was the one who called plays and had final say on the plays called..All Philbin did was help put the game plan together... So, as a coach, he is still developing that is why he brought in a guy like Sherman... Sherman is oldschool and stubborn... He just wont adjust - that is the problem

Sherman has cost us 3 to 4 games so right now he is the MAJOR problem. He prefers to pass and will do it in all of the wrong situations. Refs didn't help but Sherman started the come back by refusing to run when they were in FG range and needed to kill clock.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its time to bench Tannehill. His play has got progressively worse. His decision making is just awful. He is not the future of this franchise, so stop wasting time on him...

I'm telling you Brady would be losing if Sherman was calling his plays. Belicheat is smart enough to take what you can and if you're going against the wind run the ball to make the kick easier. Sherman just doesn't get it. Even if it was guaranteed to run 5 yards a carry he'd pass. Tanny would be fine with a decent play caller close to 50/50 running/passing.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheatriots huh? How'd that game go for you?

4 losses in a row is it? ...and number five coming this week in Cinnci?

Ya the Fins got jobbed again what don't you get? The majority of their problems is Sherman but the refs sure didn't help today. Two phantom interference calls and whatever you want to call the other BS. Please don't tell me that you wouldn't be livid with those if it cost your team. Beat us fair and square you would only here congrats from me...