• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Dolphins vs Broncos

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fins play the Broncos in the first home game of the year. The defense in their second game with Fangio vastly improved. I am thinking that they will play inspired football again. DE Phillips is considered to be a likely breakout impact player this year. Van Ginkel was that last week. That's a good problem to have with figuring out who to play. The Fins have quality depth at a few defensive positions.

On offense the Fins matched wits with arguably the best defensive mind of our generation and scored TDs not field goals. They will need other playmakers like Cracraft and Berrios to step up at WR with Waddle out. (IMO the Fins should rest him this week) EZ could also make an impact. Chosen was up and down in preseason but he's got talent. Hill will make plays as he usually does.
At RB Mostert played like a champ vs the Pats. Achane brings elite speed also. Brooks is a power back. I expect one or both of these guys to make plays with Ahmed out.
The OL has been playing great without their top talent Armstead, who could be back this week.
I expect the Broncos to blitz. Tua deals with that well with his ability to quickly read plays, make decisions and get the ball out quickly. I think the Fins will make some big plays off of Broncos blitzes
I think the Fins keep their winning streak going in this game.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fins play the Broncos in the first home game of the year. The defense in their second game with Fangio vastly improved. I am thinking that they will play inspired football again. DE Phillips is considered to be a likely breakout impact player this year. Van Ginkel was that last week. That's a good problem to have with figuring out who to play. The Fins have quality depth at a few defensive positions.

On offense the Fins matched wits with arguably the best defensive mind of our generation and scored TDs not field goals. They will need other playmakers like Cracraft and Berrios to step up at WR with Waddle out. (IMO the Fins should rest him this week) EZ could also make an impact. Chosen was up and down in preseason but he's got talent. Hill will make plays as he usually does.
At RB Mostert played like a champ vs the Pats. Achane brings elite speed also. Brooks is a power back. I expect one or both of these guys to make plays with Ahmed out.
The OL has been playing great without their top talent Armstead, who could be back this week.
I expect the Broncos to blitz. Tua deals with that well with his ability to quickly read plays, make decisions and get the ball out quickly. I think the Fins will make some big plays off of Broncos blitzes
I think the Fins keep their winning streak going in this game.
This should be a walk-through this Sunday.
Maybe it's a trap game? One can only hope......

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins coaches and players aren't underestimating the Broncos. They are 0 and 2, however, they have lost two close games. The Fins will have to play well to win.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inactives:
Skylar Thompson
Jaylen Waddle
Erik Ezukanma
Cam Smith
Salvon Ahmed
Kion Smith
Tyler Kroft

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inactives:

Justin Simmons, S
JL Skinner, S
Frank Clark, OLB
Alex Forsyth, C
Ronnie Perkins, DE
Elijah Garcia, DT

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
70 to 20 final score. The Fins offense was absolutely dominant.
Not to be overlooked is the Fins defense. They played very well in the game against a good offense. A lot of players played well. S Holland was the defensive player of the game with good coverage and two forced fumbles.
On offense, the Fins show that it's a team sport. They worked in unison to execute a great game plan. I have lived in S. FL for over a decade. This is easily the best Dolphins offense that I have seen. It's starts with the coaches but this is a very talented roster.
RE McDaniel's decision to not kick the FG and break the league record. He is not about breaking regular season records. He is about player development. He stayed true to his values in this game. I agree with his decision.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win is a win - but........

It only counts as 1 win. That said, it's good momentum going into the Bills game.

The backups for the Fins kept it going. This team has great quality depth.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It only counts as 1 win. That said, it's good momentum going into the Bills game.

The backups for the Fins kept it going. This team has great quality depth.
Shame you could not save some of those points for the Buffalo game.
Refs have sore shoulders today for calling so many touchdowns!