• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins - Buffalo Bills Game Thread

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to say it cards but this is the NFL one week teams look like world beaters then stink. I'm not making excuses but let's reserve judgement until the bye week. If they're 3-1 I think most of us would be happy with that start. 2-2 wouldn't be brutal especially with the suspensions and injuries. Hopefully they grow some of those guys back next week.

Also the bills aren't as bad as advertised especially when pumped up for their home opener. They win some games this year with solid D.

Yea, I know you're right. I just really can't warm up to the concept that Philbin knows wtf hes doing, I mean seriously! Running the clock down before halftime, then HONESTLY trying to justify his decision to do that....HUH?! Also, I'm really starting to root for Matt Moore. Can he really be any worse than what Tanny has shown so far? Will Tannehill EVER connect w/Wallace on a deep route? His accuracy is almost pathetic, and when he SHOULD be imposing his talents onto the opposing defenses, he simply wilts. I'm getting to the point where Moore needs to be given a chance. I'm starting to think Tannehill is just a more mobile version of Henne.....yikes