• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins - Buffalo Bills Game Thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fins shouldnt call no more screens... no more delayed type plays .. they are weak... we dont have the discipline or momentum for it... those are momentum killer plays and we dont even have momentum right now

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, looks like we have life. Just throw it to Wallace and run with Williams

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super catch by Wallace! Back in the game. Need D to keep up the effort maybe make a play. Offense can win it as they look better now.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
our lack of discipline on defense ruins all momentum we had from the offense... we bring no pressure and cant tackle

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that the bills got away with one there. That ball was coming out and then he dropped it not getting possession back. Where was replay???

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the idea of getting lamar miller involved in the passing game is a good one, but it is not a strength of his , so going to it as often as they have to this point is a bad idea... and already the dolphins have tried that way too much

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that the bills got away with one there. That ball was coming out and then he dropped it not getting possession back. Where was replay???

It was a TD... it was the right call. Fins simply shouldnt have allowed that to happen

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seeing it more on twitter and facebook , but people are calling for a QB change and put in Moore...thats just silly... Moore is a solid QB but he is nothing more than a backup and game manager who wouldnt improve our team by much if at all as a starter

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4th and 1 and yet another weak ass call.. might as well bring back Sherman if thats the case

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last week, fins make brady look like tim teblow, this week they make manuel look like brady

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins must think its christmas - they are gift wrapping this game for the bills refusing to take advantage of anything

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins must think its christmas - they are gift wrapping this game for the bills refusing to take advantage of anything
The Bills are probably just better today.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep it was definitely the bills day. Tanny didn't have a great game but it's not all on him the receivers dropped a lot of balls and special teams were horrendous.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing Moreno was huge. He was only in for one drive, but they moved the ball with him on that drive. It looked as easy as last week. Dolphins are doomed if he’s out.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Moreno loss was huge to the team today. He's a classy guy & the best Fins' RB that they've had in a long time. I wish him a full & quick recovery. I also hope for the best for L Miller. I think that D Williams has the talent to step up and be productive. Today he avg nearly 4 yrds a carry against that tough Bills defense. As we look ahead the Fins have 2 of the next 3 games at home & the road game is against Oakland & that's a winnable game. The Fins also have an early bye in week 5 to heal up from the many injuries. KC next week could be a tough game but the Fins are capable of bouncing back.

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ask again....is everyone REALLY convinced that Philbin is the coach that will turn this team around finally? This team AGAIN seemed very unprepared, out of sinc, completely not ready to deal with what Buffalo represents each and every week. I personally do not believe we simply do not have the talent in place to beat the Bills. At this point, our coaching certainly leaves a lot to be desired....unreal

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Moreno loss was huge to the team today. He's a classy guy & the best Fins' RB that they've had in a long time. I wish him a full & quick recovery. I also hope for the best for L Miller. I think that D Williams has the talent to step up and be productive. Today he avg nearly 4 yrds a carry against that tough Bills defense. As we look ahead the Fins have 2 of the next 3 games at home & the road game is against Oakland & that's a winnable game. The Fins also have an early bye in week 5 to heal up from the many injuries. KC next week could be a tough game but the Fins are capable of bouncing back.

Moreno is absolutely the real deal. The Dolphins haven’t had a real RB like him since forever. He’s a hard nosed runner that gets stinger as the game goes on. It’s gonna be near impossible to replace the heart he brings to the team. It’s sad, really sad because I thought the Dolphins had some real pieces in place to make a run for the first time in years. It ain’t gonna happen without Moreno.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moreno is absolutely the real deal. The Dolphins haven’t had a real RB like him since forever. He’s a hard nosed runner that gets stinger as the game goes on. It’s gonna be near impossible to replace the heart he brings to the team. It’s sad, really sad because I thought the Dolphins had some real pieces in place to make a run for the first time in years. It ain’t gonna happen without Moreno.

Sometimes teams have to overcome a lot of adversity to be winners. I think the Fins still have a chance. We'll see.. RE the RB's: The coaches decided to keep 4 RB's & that looks to be a good decision. Along with D Williams, Orleans Darkwa was impressive in preseason. The Rookie RB's could be better than many expect. I agree that Moreno is not replaceable yet football is a team sport & winning teams don't give up even when their best player(s) get injured.

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly hate being the 'pessimist' here, & certainly don't wanna continue beating a dead horse.....but after we disposed of the Pats last Sunday (rather easily I might add), I was talking to a friend regarding the state of the Dolphins and whether they have finally arrived or did they simply play over their heads (which they have most certainly done on several occasions in recent years). I decided to reserve judgement until after the Bills game, thinking that if Miami can keep the game close or (heaven forbid) win, then it would really show a lot. How does Miami respond after such an excellent performance on opening Sunday? By getting SMOKED-yet again-by the mighty Buffalo Bills, no offense to Bills fans. All the talk about what Buffalo does well....all the talk about how Miami is a 'different team' now....all the talk about 'improved coaching' and 'improved personnel'. Hilarious....This team undoubtedly has more than enough talent to beat the Buffalo Bills, or at least make the game close for sh1ts sake. In my humble opinion, this is all about coaching, fellas. Philbin and his staff still have not shown any ability to properly prepare this team. Special teams was pathetic....the offense was completely inept. Our O-line is not nearly as good as we thought....and if we are TRULY sitting here blaming this laugher on Moreno's injury, it really just shows how sorry our coaching staff is. Philbin and his clowns have had all off-season to prepare for Buffalo, as well as other tough opponents. THIS is the end result? Total joke....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to say it cards but this is the NFL one week teams look like world beaters then stink. I'm not making excuses but let's reserve judgement until the bye week. If they're 3-1 I think most of us would be happy with that start. 2-2 wouldn't be brutal especially with the suspensions and injuries. Hopefully they grow some of those guys back next week.

Also the bills aren't as bad as advertised especially when pumped up for their home opener. They win some games this year with solid D.