• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins 2021 Pre-Season Game Week 1 @ Chicago Bears

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not everybody is having a good preseason. The Bears not getting a first down in the first half of the game isn't a good start. I am thinking the Fins defense is going to make some offenses look bad this year.

The Fins offense is a work in progress but they were moving the ball against a good defense. There are definitely positives to build on.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not everybody is having a good preseason. The Bears not getting a first down in the first half of the game isn't a good start. I am thinking the Fins defense is going to make some offenses look bad this year.

The Fins offense is a work in progress but they were moving the ball against a good defense. There are definitely positives to build on.
According to reporters, Bears are going to the playoffs!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3