• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Meyer is getting screwed

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And by that standard McMurphy lied,Tom Herman lied....Meyers said he didn't know of an arrest in 2015 .After being asked by a reporter who didn't have the police report he claimed.... Social media can be an amazing tool when used properly. But venues like Twitter,Facebook etc...Can just as easily become a massive weapon. When used carelessly by "journalists". .And it really doesn't take long for social media outrage to hit. Once it hits the point of a media frenzy. The institution and Urban Meyers in this case needed to take actions. Theres some very thorough articles on the dangers of social media. That give a very solid analysis on situations like this.

Which is why they will eventually need regulations especially when money iand personal gain involved. As well as the media source being held accountable. Whether it be legal or financial
What the absolute fuck are you rambling on about? The thing being talked about was why Meyer was suspended and what triggered it. Your diatribe had zero to do with that in any way. We aren't yet again going around in circles about who lied about what. We will know and can discuss the fallout after the report. It's entirely moot until then. There is no doubt Meyer is not at practice right now because of his answers at media day. If you have nothing to add to that point then fine.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the absolute fuck are you rambling on about? The thing being talked about was why Meyer was suspended and what triggered it. Your diatribe had zero to do with that in any way. We aren't yet again going around in circles about who lied about what. We will know and can discuss the fallout after the report. It's entirely moot until then. There is no doubt Meyer is not at practice right now because of his answers at media day. If you have nothing to add to that point then fine.
The effects careless reporting holds. I’m conjuncture with the dynamics and manner in which Social Mefua functions. In today’s era of Social this is quite common. And OSU followed the best procedure. Remove Meyers from the equation and put him on paid leave. Hire a high profile investigative team. To put the false reports to rest with actual facts.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perry isn't accountable for DV it happened in east lansing....Wasnt Harbaugh...Dantonio knew ..

Btw Harbs procedure was to report it to his higher up. No different than Meyers statement on how he handled Smith....

Perry wasn’t charged with DV moron. And OSU and Meyer were investigated because his initial response was he knew nothing and over 9 years did nothing to Smith even though he had so many run ins with police.

But keep telling everyone about Greg Lewis and USC — it is highly entertaining. What’s next you are going to brag about OJ?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perry was charged in EAST LANSING (home of Michigan State). Also — Perry cut in line in front of a group of girls at a bar. They got into an argument and he smacked her on the ass.

I just looked up Greg Lewis — he was arrested for domestic violence with injury, was given a 60 day jail sentence, 3 years of probation, 10 year ban from owning a weapon, a personal protection order and weekly domestic violence classes for a year AND THAT WAS WHAT HE PLEADED DOWN TO.

Just stop with that ignorance — EVERY TEAM would boot a player off if they beat a girl so badly, their plea deal included the book being thrown at them. Here you are acting like USC did something special. :L
He didn’t just smack her on the ass, he also grabbed her pussy.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perry wasn’t charged with DV moron. And OSU and Meyer were investigated because his initial response was he knew nothing and over 9 years did nothing to Smith even though he had so many run ins with police.

But keep telling everyone about Greg Lewis and USC — it is highly entertaining. What’s next you are going to brag about OJ?
No police report showing an arrest. Must have been a UM cover up :think:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a police report stating there was a felony arreszt in 2015...Edit there was an arrest in 2015....Edit there was no arrest just an investigation. Edit I got a job with watch stadium
Edited it for you story needed a few minor corrections.You're welcome :suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The effects careless reporting holds. I’m conjuncture with the dynamics and manner in which Social Mefua functions. In today’s era of Social this is quite common. And OSU followed the best procedure. Remove Meyers from the equation and put him on paid leave. Hire a high profile investigative team. To put the false reports to rest with actual facts.
No one particularly responds to this repeated narrative of yours for a reason.

No shit social media blew up on this and made it more than it should have been.

No shit unregulated "reporters" that don't answer to anyone left more questions and lots of doubt.

No shit OSU did what it had to in putting Meyer on ice AFTER he more or less pushed them to with his responses to media day questions.

And lol at continuing to say you are waiting for facts while still calling this "false" reports before we have all the answers.

You aren't breaking new ground with any of this. We are simply choosing to wait for the real investigation before making bold claims about what is, and is not, facts in this case and what McMurphy may have been false with.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one particularly responds to this repeated narrative of yours for a reason.

No shit social media blew up on this and made it more than it should have been.

No shit unregulated "reporters" that don't answer to anyone left more questions and lots of doubt.

No shit OSU did what it had to in putting Meyer on ice AFTER he more or less pushed them to with his responses to media day questions.

And lol at continuing to say you are waiting for facts while still calling this "false" reports before we have all the answers.

You aren't breaking new ground with any of this. We are simply choosing to wait for the real investigation before making bold claims about what is, and is not, facts in this case and what McMurphy may have been false with.
youre responding now. And I’m not breaking ground this is far from a new topic. And fits this situation to a T.I’ll try to find that article on social media for you. It’s a great read.

False news on social actually travels 6 times faster than legit news....

Last edited:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
youre responding now. And I’m not breaking ground this is far from a new topic. And fits this situation to a T.I’ll try to find that article on social media for you. It’s a great read.

False news on social actually travels 6 times faster than legit news....
And again, no shit. Anyone that hasn't figured out that trash travels faster than legit news on SM is entirely new to the medium.

Your continued calling this story false news and accusing the creator of the article of things not yet established in fact is quite telling. There will be plenty of time for critical analysis once the facts are known. It would be prudent to wait for that before showing such bias IMO.

All we know for sure about McMurphy's story as of right now is a couple of things he originally included were later changed as facts came to his attention that were different. That does not nullify by default the entirety, nor the validity of the issues raised. It is pure speculation and bias that labels the rest of it as false or that draws conclusions such as he lied to further his career/money goals, fabricated evidence, etc. These are not facts they are assumptions. I prefer to have facts. We do not know if he had good faith information that was incorrect, or if he actually did create and embellish as you have accused him of. We will all find out soon though thankfully.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought McMurphy had a report?
Where does he claim to have one? I'd be interested in seeing that myself. Thank you.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And again, no shit. Anyone that hasn't figured out that trash travels faster than legit news on SM is entirely new to the medium.

Your continued calling this story false news and accusing the creator of the article of things not yet established in fact is quite telling. There will be plenty of time for critical analysis once the facts are known. It would be prudent to wait for that before showing such bias IMO.

All we know for sure about McMurphy's story as of right now is a couple of things he originally included were later changed as facts came to his attention that were different. That does not nullify by default the entirety, nor the validity of the issues raised. It is pure speculation and bias that labels the rest of it as false or that draws conclusions such as he lied to further his career/money goals, fabricated evidence, etc. These are not facts they are assumptions. I prefer to have facts. We do not know if he had good faith information that was incorrect, or if he actually did create and embellish as you have accused him of. We will all find out soon though thankfully.
And people want to cite McMurphys edited reports as fact...Discuss conspiracy theories about the police reports he claimed....Never printed a retraction....mcMurphy was extremely careless. Whether it be McMurphy or the next guy. They're eventually going to have to start holding social media reporters accountable. Or this trend will just continue. I do hope he is held accountable if the reports from the investigation. Contradict more of his "reports" to have been false. He already furthered his career fwiw the job he landed with Watch Stadium was negotiated as part of the "exclusive interview" with courtney smith. But thats Social media.....Shock value,edit,no journalist standards to be held to

Dkj41IdU0AEC3U9.jpg

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought McMurphy had a report?

That is an assumption that the Powell police chief has not denied. If anything Vest gave the possibility some credibility.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where does he claim to have one? I'd be interested in seeing that myself. Thank you.
He has all the information from a report. So back to my statement, if there was a cover-up McMurphy would not even had the information from the report. Whether he has a copy or not.

MGoBlue17

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it’s pretty ignorant that a coach is responsible for a marriage. It goes both ways. Courtney blaming Urban bc she couldnt even tell her close family. Zach is a POS but she isnt much better. A messed up couple trying to blame other people for their family issues.

You know this woman personally? I didn't think so...but typical Fuckeye to stand up and shut his stupid mouth off when he doesnt know anything. Go back to sleep under your rock. I am sure the Fuckeyes will figure out some way to save their beloved Urban. Probably throw someone else under the bus instead.