• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Meyer is getting screwed

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we pretending MCMurohy is innocent? If you’re main issue is DV why are you ok with a McMurohy mocking DV? Why are you so hard pressed to blame Urban when several other coaches have DV incidents in their programs. That are basically ignored?You do realize this involved two adults in an adults in a complicated relationship with little to know facts other than McMurphys claims right? And that McMurphy violates laws while leaving a paper trail during his careless reporting?Like I said we could literally cite multiple cases that confirm what the OP stated in regards to social. You can pretend if you want you seem to have made up your mind based on gossip. I’m waiting for facts and due process. I’m not basing my opinion on hearsay and social. It’s not our place to play judge and jury.

McMurphy McMurphy McMurphy. That's all you want to talk about. I don't give a shit abut McMurphy. I'm not defending anything he's done.
All the shit Zack Smith did was done by Zack Smith. Every domestic abuse case is about two adults and it's usually complicated but Zack Smith has only Zack Smith to blame for that. He's the reason he doesn't have a job.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McMurphy McMurphy McMurphy. That's all you want to talk about. I don't give a shit abut McMurphy. I'm not defending anything he's done.
All the shit Zack Smith did was done by Zack Smith. Every domestic abuse case is about two adults and it's usually complicated but Zack Smith has only Zack Smith to blame for that. He's the reason he doesn't have a job.

Should have been time served imo. But they had to compensate for social backlash.... at least they got it right and reinstated Urban Meyer. I'll update you on McMurphy's legal case. His credibility is done on social now anyways. The investigative teams report confirms Meyer followed protocol....facts.......:suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Should have been time served imo. But they had to compensate for social backlash.... at least they got it right and reinstated Urban Meyer. I'll update you on McMurphy's legal case. His credibility is done on social now anyways. The investigative teams report confirms Meyer followed protocol....facts.......:suds:

Mcmurphy is shitting his pants as we speak lolzz

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok then why bring Urban into this if you dont give a shit about that guy who actually reported it, then changed everything about this “accurate report”. There is no story other than Zach being a pos and this was already established.

You wont hear much of Mcmurphy or Smith for awhile or ever so no worries :suds:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok then why bring Urban into this if you dont give a shit about that guy who actually reported it, then changed everything about this “accurate report”. There is no story other than Zach being a pos and this was already established.

You wont hear much of Mcmurphy or Smith for awhile or ever so no worries :suds:
I tried explaining how social works. Maybe this would have been easier to understand tho :L :lm:

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those persecuting Urban Meyer have plenty of shit in their closet they won't admit .

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your faggot face, McMurphy

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mcmurphy is shitting his pants as we speak lolzz
How? He was entirely vindicated by this press conference.

We will find out how off his report might still have been after the data dump coming tonight.

As of THIS press conference, there is nothing on McMurphy in any way. Not a thing.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your faggot face, McMurphy
How? He said more than once he was surprised he got suspended to begin with.

Until that data dump we have no idea yet how many other items he was wrong on.

What we do know is whatever did happen the school president didn't believe it was handled correctly. That means something in the story was right.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree...time served...and you're correct, just trying to avoid social media backlash...

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhhhhh yeah, I remember when ATF was bending over backwards trying to tell us all that 2 reports were already out according to elevenwarriors and where was the proof of the third?An why wouldn’t the police chief say human error.

Good times.
Covering his ass for a report which highly likely doesn’t exist, when the police chief absolutely knew it existed.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How? He said more than once he was surprised he got suspended to begin with.

Until that data dump we have no idea yet how many other items he was wrong on.

What we do know is whatever did happen the school president didn't believe it was handled correctly. That means something in the story was right.

Are you McMurphy? If so, then in your face, faggot.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Covering his ass for a report which highly likely doesn’t exist, when the police chief absolutely knew it existed.

I for one can’t wait to hear him say, “where’s the proof this report is real?” Or better yet “I was right all along.”

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In before fake news and McMurphy put that X on the box himself because he's desperately trying to still hold onto the spotlight to make more money.