• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Meyer is getting screwed

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In before fake news and McMurphy put that X on the box himself because he's desperately trying to still hold onto the spotlight to make more money.
Damn
tenor.gif

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's taking this so personal. The illegally acquired nude pics were bad.But he's getting so desperate.He's just going to completely go down with the ship now :L

OR

He shows why he edited his story so people like you can stop calling him a liar on this.

But that’s right, you’re letting the story play out.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's taking this so personal. The illegally acquired nude pics were bad.But he's getting so desperate.He's just going to completely go down with the ship now :L
So people have been asking for him to produce the report, he does, and now he’s being desperate?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OR

He shows why he edited his story so people like you can stop calling him a liar on this.

But that’s right, you’re letting the story play out.
Or this gets added to what Koffel is already going to slam him with....Tbh don't care anymore. Not giving McMurphy any more attention. Just like most people who will forget his name until Koffel nails him

OSU handled this perfectly. Followed procedure and compensated for media backlash

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So people have been asking for him to produce the report, he does, and now he’s being desperate?
After the investigation I doubt its legit or hasn't been altered. You have to question his timing on the release. Following his reports being confirmed as false. Let him keep digging that hole for Koffel. Like I said don't care about McMurphy anymore..... he's just getting sad now

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or this gets added to what Koffel is already going to slam him with....Tbh don't care anymore. Not giving McMurphy any more attention. Just like most people who will forget his name until Koffel nails him

OSU handled this perfectly. Followed procedure and compensated for media backlash

You were one of the ones claiming dishonesty because he edited his story. Now we know why and you have a problem with it? Come on dude, you know you were off on that.

Ohh and lol at thinking Zach Smiths lawyer will win anything in court on McMurphy.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the investigation I doubt its legit or hasn't been altered. You have to question his timing on the release. Following his reports being confirmed as false. Let him keep digging that hole for Koffel. Like I said don't care about McMurphy anymore..... he's just getting sad now
How was his report confirmed false? Urban did know of an incident that allegedly occurred. There was a report that said he was arrested. Of course you are going to say it was faked because it doesn’t fit your narrative. If it was faked, who did Vest come out and say that if there was a report saying he was arrested it was human error. Obviously he knew the original report said Smith was arrested and was covering his ass in case it got out.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's clearly scared out of his mind... :L

And IF (Not buying it for one second) you are actually off this subject now, it's entirely because every single thing you have uttered for the last two weeks just crash landed.

Urban himself admitted in his prepared statement that he let his relationship with Zack's grandfather improperly influence his handling of him. That's an admittance. Further, in the data dump coming out now he didn't inform OSU of the 2009 domestic abuse before they hired him. He fucked up. Still, I think it's too much punishment IMO, but he did indeed fuck up and it's no longer in question in any way. That makes by de facto standard McMurphy's overall claims in his story correct, even if some parts may yet not be perfect.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol. Urbs sure acted quickly to get old texts deleted.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were one of the ones claiming dishonesty because he edited his story. Now we know why and you have a problem with it? Come on dude, you know you were off on that.

Ohh and lol at thinking Zach Smiths lawyer will win anything in court on McMurphy.
You know clark has NEVER once admitted to be wrong on anything. He just keeps spinning things until you give up and somehow tells himself he won.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol. Urbs sure acted quickly to get old texts deleted.
Oh shit, if that's true I can now see why he was suspended. That's pretty damning right there.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Should have been time served imo. But they had to compensate for social backlash.... at least they got it right and reinstated Urban Meyer. I'll update you on McMurphy's legal case. His credibility is done on social now anyways. The investigative teams report confirms Meyer followed protocol....facts.......:suds:

Yeah, Urban Meyer suspended 3 games and says he screwed up and didn't see the red flags and believed Zack too many times and it was.......... social medias fault . lol.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Urban Meyer suspended 3 games and says he screwed up and didn't see the red flags and believed Zack too many times and it was.......... social medias fault . lol.
He said it was his fault.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean Urbs is looking real bad tonight. Lmaooo. I would never trust anything that comes out of his mouth.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean Urbs is looking real bad tonight. Lmaooo. I would never trust anything that comes out of his mouth.
That right there does make any apologists excuses for him have a very uphill climb.

That is really bad if true. Like really really bad.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Everyone believed Tom Brady, why not Meyer?