• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t remember it but had to be. I never take a d before the second to last round, ever!
I wouldn't be too sure about that.... remember Suicide is a completely different animal.........

2pdt2s.jpg

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay Face, you inspired me, here's the B league info. Funny because apparently the highest score ever is by a guy that played one year and I'm pretty sure he didn't even finish that year out. LOL. Finally we compiled a "best of" list without Tlance's name on it and no it doesn't matter that he wasn't in the B league any of these years.

B-League-High-Scores.jpg

B League All-time High Scores.jpg

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell are Jay De'em & Drone (Ahhh) ?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 193515

Shame on all of us in Suicide B league except @Chef99, @Ritzarmy and @bksballer89 since the trade of cooper to Dallas. 4th round for that rubbish

@SteelersPride

You got some explaining to do.

Falcons Defense in round 4? Was that a misclick?

At least their defense was supposed to be really good, granted yes way early, but 4th round for Jameis?

I don’t remember it but had to be. I never take a d before the second to last round, ever!

Must have just been the way Milk input the rosters... Here was the draft:
cEsy7Q8.png

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To put up 173 in 2013 is amazing @leftypower
Yea, I had a pretty good streak for a few years - yet still no trophies. ….. I'll have to look back and see if any of those guys are still playing - maybe target them next yr :D

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay Face, you inspired me, here's the B league info. Funny because apparently the highest score ever is by a guy that played one year and I'm pretty sure he didn't even finish that year out. LOL. Finally we compiled a "best of" list without Tlance's name on it and no it doesn't matter that he wasn't in the B league any of these years.

B-League-High-Scores.jpg

View attachment 193522

Hey you left mine out :(

You guys must already be getting used to me as an A league huh?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I had a pretty good streak for a few years - yet still no trophies. ….. I'll have to look back and see if any of those guys are still playing - maybe target them next yr :D
In 2013 scoring was sig less he’ll if he impressed this year with record acoring

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilwhite is a moderator now. He started the whole thing basically. I mean, it was a group effort to start the MBBRL, but he established the rules, etc while we were on CBS.
Scapegoat jumps on from time to time. Would love to have him back. Or at least have him post more.
Yes, they are real people.
Just to add a bit more, Duff was one of the OG's from CBS and was a huge contibuter on the boards............then he had to move or something and didn't have time to run his team so Will drafted and they ran it together..............then he just stopped posting. Scape does jump on time to time just to say hi, make a comment or two and then poof he's gone.....but does post on other boards too.............and yeah, Scape was a good dude and always welcome back.

Wassup @Scapegoat ?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell are Jay De'em & Drone (Ahhh) ?

Well JayDe'em was a guy that did suicide and the B league one year and I think about half way through the year he disappeared. As far as the other one is concerned, the Drone is not a person and everybody that got to play against that asshole understands the (AHHHHHHHH) part. The Drone was a Wilwhite creation for if we didn't have enough teams to do the league. That year we only had 11 teams, so the 12th team was the drone team. I went back and found the post from Wil regarding the drone team rules and how the hell he came up with this shit or had time to do it each week is beyond me. I know that you guys think we hold Wil up on a pedestal and don't get it sometimes, but this is the kind of stuff that does it. Not to mention he was the commissioner of all leagues MBBRL, he ran the rankings game, and he did the standings sheet that I do and wrote a full recap each week, and when I say a full recap, I mean a full recap. Anway, enjoy how his mind works with the drone rules here. And speaking from the experience of playing against it, it really sucks to lose to a computer and it's a lot of pressure.

MBBRL Rules (Part II)

The B league has a drone team, which is active but runs according to pre-set rules. Last year the drone team made the playoffs out of the toughest division.

Here are the rules. Probably nobody will care much right now, but when you are surprised by a start/sit or add/drop, you can refer back.

DRONE TEAM

Draft

The Drone Team will be autopicked with no interference.

After the draft is complete, the Drone Team will adjust its roster to: 2 QBs, 4 RBs, 4 WRs, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DST, by dropping extra players at any position and adding the next-highest player from the autodraft list at the needed positions.

Start/Sit

Will be determined by ESPN projections. In the case of a tie, alphabetical order. Game-day inactives will sit in favor of next-highest projected player.

Waivers/Add/Drops

Except when needed to field a full active roster, the Drone will only make one waiver request per week, and only if a player on waivers is projected at 200% or more FF points of the Drone’s player with the lowest “Expected Points” at that position.

Expected Points are:
  • Prior to Week 1: Week 1 ESPN projection
  • Prior to Weeks 2-4: Average of previous week(s) and ESPN projection (injured players not on IR won’t be dropped until they have played a game)
  • After Week 4: Average of previous four weeks (excluding byes)

Averages exclude games on IR (designated for return) or suspension. A player placed on regular IR will be replaced that week in addition to other add/drops; a player designated to return will be kept only if their pre-IR average is one of the top ten averages on the team. A player drafted with a suspension already in place or on the short-term IR can’t be dropped until after the game following their return.

If the Drone can’t field a full active roster, it will do Add/Drops as necessary to field one. The player picked up will be the highest projected player for that week at the needed position(s), and the player dropped will be the player with the lowest “Expected Points” at that position.

If the TE, DST or K has one of the Drone’s top seven average points, that player won’t be dropped to field a full active roster, but a replacement will be added for one week only and the WR/RB with lowest expected points will be dropped to make room.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I doubted you man!
lolol i honestly never ever draft a kicker or d before the last two rounds of the draft. i think this year was the only year i may have , in one league i may have taken jax d third to last round, when we thought they were still good

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well JayDe'em was a guy that did suicide and the B league one year and I think about half way through the year he disappeared. As far as the other one is concerned, the Drone is not a person and everybody that got to play against that asshole understands the (AHHHHHHHH) part. The Drone was a Wilwhite creation for if we didn't have enough teams to do the league. That year we only had 11 teams, so the 12th team was the drone team. I went back and found the post from Wil regarding the drone team rules and how the hell he came up with this shit or had time to do it each week is beyond me. I know that you guys think we hold Wil up on a pedestal and don't get it sometimes, but this is the kind of stuff that does it. Not to mention he was the commissioner of all leagues MBBRL, he ran the rankings game, and he did the standings sheet that I do and wrote a full recap each week, and when I say a full recap, I mean a full recap. Anway, enjoy how his mind works with the drone rules here. And speaking from the experience of playing against it, it really sucks to lose to a computer and it's a lot of pressure.

MBBRL Rules (Part II)

The B league has a drone team, which is active but runs according to pre-set rules. Last year the drone team made the playoffs out of the toughest division.

Here are the rules. Probably nobody will care much right now, but when you are surprised by a start/sit or add/drop, you can refer back.

DRONE TEAM

Draft

The Drone Team will be autopicked with no interference.

After the draft is complete, the Drone Team will adjust its roster to: 2 QBs, 4 RBs, 4 WRs, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DST, by dropping extra players at any position and adding the next-highest player from the autodraft list at the needed positions.

Start/Sit

Will be determined by ESPN projections. In the case of a tie, alphabetical order. Game-day inactives will sit in favor of next-highest projected player.

Waivers/Add/Drops

Except when needed to field a full active roster, the Drone will only make one waiver request per week, and only if a player on waivers is projected at 200% or more FF points of the Drone’s player with the lowest “Expected Points” at that position.

Expected Points are:
  • Prior to Week 1: Week 1 ESPN projection
  • Prior to Weeks 2-4: Average of previous week(s) and ESPN projection (injured players not on IR won’t be dropped until they have played a game)
  • After Week 4: Average of previous four weeks (excluding byes)

Averages exclude games on IR (designated for return) or suspension. A player placed on regular IR will be replaced that week in addition to other add/drops; a player designated to return will be kept only if their pre-IR average is one of the top ten averages on the team. A player drafted with a suspension already in place or on the short-term IR can’t be dropped until after the game following their return.

If the Drone can’t field a full active roster, it will do Add/Drops as necessary to field one. The player picked up will be the highest projected player for that week at the needed position(s), and the player dropped will be the player with the lowest “Expected Points” at that position.

If the TE, DST or K has one of the Drone’s top seven average points, that player won’t be dropped to field a full active roster, but a replacement will be added for one week only and the WR/RB with lowest expected points will be dropped to make room.
:shocked:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got to put your name up there a few times Joe!
I would but this guy named tlance finds a way to keep me down.