• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, so EHB stays alive with Alvin Kamara and Christian McCaffery pulling it out since Cam laid an egg. That sets up the matchup between the two best teams all year in the B league with EHB (and TKO) playing against Trudem. If EHB wins the Super Bowl then he will be the only team that moves up and TKO will be saved. Also, in the A league good luck to Face and the wizard going for his 4th MBBRL title (3rd in the A league) which is just astonishing.

Updated:

2018 MBBRL playoff leagues bracket.png

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why you trying to short me bro?

I already got 3 A league titles!

I think @FaCe-LeE-uS is going to get me this time though. His team is filthy now that Dalvin Cook is being featured.

Sorry about that T, it's hard to keep track after awhile. It's a lot easier when you have 0 like I do. LOL.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ehb5 Not cool man. I left you Josh Johnson...you could have left me Jamaal Williams

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a question for some of you MBBRL OG's...

Who owned these KOTF teams?
2013 - Team Scapegoat (SCAP)
2014 - DilWuff White Beers (DWWB)

I don't recognize the names.

@averagejoe @tlance @leftypower @Sam Sportboy @TKOSpikes @Ram Tough @Yellow Fuzzies @Bandit
Wilwhite is a moderator now. He started the whole thing basically. I mean, it was a group effort to start the MBBRL, but he established the rules, etc while we were on CBS.
Scapegoat jumps on from time to time. Would love to have him back. Or at least have him post more.
Yes, they are real people.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilwhite is a moderator now. He started the whole thing basically. I mean, it was a group effort to start the MBBRL, but he established the rules, etc while we were on CBS.
Scapegoat jumps on from time to time. Would love to have him back. Or at least have him post more.
Yes, they are real people.
Ah, I wasn't sure if that was WilWhite or not since in other years he went by "The White Album".

I did some number compiling for high scores in the KOTF.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So works been a little slow with the Holidays around the corner and I kicked too much ass the last couple months so I'm basically coasting my work days until the new year starts. I was bored enough to compile some of the highest scores in the KOTF league history between 2013-2018. If anyone has the data for the CBS days I can get that added, but this is just for the ESPN version of MBBRL-KOTF. Don't know if its been done before but here's my results:

2b2O8lo.png

TOP 10 BY YEAR:

t4wZVjJ.png

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So works been a little slow with the Holidays around the corner and I kicked too much ass the last couple months so I'm basically coasting my work days until the new year starts. I was bored enough to compile some of the highest scores in the KOTF league history between 2013-2018. If anyone has the data for the CBS days I can get that added, but this is just for the ESPN version of MBBRL-KOTF. Don't know if its been done before but here's my results:

2b2O8lo.png

TOP 10 BY YEAR:

t4wZVjJ.png

This is awesome Face, well done. The reason that team wasn't named the White Album is because technically that team was after Wil retired. He agreed to help another member that we no longer have (Duff), but for most of the season (including the draft) Wil ran the team. So their team name was a combination of the two of them, hence the Wilduff Whitebeers to combine Will's White Album and Duff's Beer. I'm just glad I made the list twice, unlike Tlance who is on it at least once every year and 13 times total and he's the only one with more than one score in the top 10 all-time and he has 3. Just another reason he's the wizard. I agree with Steelers too, the 176 Lefty put up before we had decimal scoring is a crazy number.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2b2O8lo.png

TOP 10 BY YEAR:

t4wZVjJ.png
Gotta say, I'm getting a little sick of seeing @tlance 's name everywhere.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say, I'm getting a little sick of seeing @tlance 's name everywhere.

Well good news, I just did the same thing that Face did for the B league and you won't see his name once. LOL. It'll take me a little bit of time to organize it into a chart though.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well good news, I just did the same thing that Face did for the B league and you won't see his name once. LOL. It'll take me a little bit of time to organize it into a chart though.
We should combine A&B into an All-Time MBBRL Top Scores list.