• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feelin ok about my draft. Made a couple of reaches that’ll hurt my draft grades & scores.

Feels like I land Dalvin Cook & Robert Woods in almost every league!
Yeah, I liked Woods and he kept falling but I put myself in a position where he would be more of a luxury instead of a need.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I liked Woods and he kept falling but I put myself in a position where he would be more of a luxury instead of a need.
Snagging him as my WR4 was definitely worth the value. On paper I’m spoiled with WRs this season, even with only 4. But as always, someone unforeseen falls off the map.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya i just saw smoke in small writing on draft page and thought it was you

it was smoking milky which is blasphemy as there is and should only be one Smoke around here
Oh we all agree...now its up to you guys to do something about it

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've banked on Crow too much, rarely with great results. I still think he's vastly superior to Powell, but...doesn't seem like the Jets agree....yet
I've got him ranked pretty high too..............hope we're right or I might set a record fer worst team evah................

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shady Bunch

QB - Cousins, Garoppolo
RB - Barkley, McCaffrey, McKinnon, Clement, Foreman
WR - Robinson, JuJu, Alshon, Cupp
TE - Engram
DEF - Saints
K - Tucker

Was hoping for one of the fist 5 teams to snag Barkley. But that was not the case. I really had my eye on Kamara slipping as things played out. So not a reach at all as he would have went at 6 if he was available. I went with the 3 RB's to start the draft and feel pretty good about that. Was really hoping to get Thielen as my top WR but he got sniped one pick before me. Was also hoping for Diggs but that was a pipe dream. I feel like the WR group is very deep but I can see things going poorly with them. Love my TE and my Kicker. Only real disappointment is my connection going batshit crazy in the 8th round. I was building up my Q and was ready to snag one of Brees or Wentz with the pick. Down goes the ESPN clock. Okay no worries close out go back in and it should work. Instead I keep going in and the clock runs for about 5 seconds and stops. Not long enough to edit a Q. Not long enough to pick a QB. I was so worried I was going to get two DEF and a kicker. But I ended up with Clement and Foreman instead. Could be two valuable pieces. I feel the team is really deep but don't know if I love it as much as some past drafts. The net issues bum me out so hard to judge it tonight. Would have been a fun team with Wentz. :ohwell:

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK drafting from the the #2 slot:
QB- Cam Newton- I like him this year. Took him a little early (5th round) but that was the plan going in.
RB1- Le'Veon Bell Bell cow can't go wrong here.
RB2- Marshawn Lynch- Happy he fell to me in the 4th, with all the RBs flying off the board.
WR1& 2- AJ Green & TY Hilton- Two top ten WRs draft at the turn of round 2 & 3. Keenan Allen went one pick earlier but these two will be good.
Flex- Dion Lewis in the 6th.
TE- Jordon Reed- talented injury risk. Backed him up later with Mike Gesicki.
DST- Jaguars- Best of the bunch.
Kicker-Dan Bailey
Bench
WR- Jarvis Landry, Pierre Garcon
RB- James White, Theo Riddick

Overall, I like my team. Some differences this year- no backup QB, 2 TEs

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I KNEW better than to take Hopkins at #7! I knew it would fuck me in this league............and I did it anyway! See you all in the B League next year. Question to @leftypower and @wilwhite

Can I get thrown out of both leagues from the A League?? With this team it should prolly happen...........SMH
I think that rule only applies if you draft Josh Gordon.

800 pages! Wowwwwwwwwww.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was considering an offer for the same guy but obviously too late to the party. … doesn't happen very often.

Barber is still going way too late in drafts. He should be a top 25 RB IMO. His workload looks pretty secure to me. Their rookie isn't doing anything of note this year unless Barber gets hurt.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barber is still going way too late in drafts. He should be a top 25 RB IMO. His workload looks pretty secure to me. Their rookie isn't doing anything of note this year unless Barber gets hurt.
agree, i took him in my money league 4 rounds after jones, everyone but 1 guy asked who he was:L. i said the starter in tampa, nd they laughed.............absurd

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree, i took him in my money league 4 rounds after jones, everyone but 1 guy asked who he was:L. i said the starter in tampa, nd they laughed.............absurd

I took him early in the 5th last night. I think he should be going somewhere between 45-55 based on the RBs typically available in that range.

People trying to get cute, or like in your money league, they just don't know.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took him early in the 5th last night. I think he should be going somewhere between 45-55 based on the RBs typically available in that range.

People trying to get cute, or like in your money league, they just don't know.
exactly, and hes looked damn good, running and catching

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly, and hes looked damn good, running and catching

And, with Sims out, there is a legit chance he becomes a true 3 down back, locked in to 15+ touches regardless of game flow. I will take that all day long.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, with Sims out, there is a legit chance he becomes a true 3 down back, locked in to 15+ touches regardless of game flow. I will take that all day long.

Why didn't you tell me this before I traded him away!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing about barber though is that the Bucs have NOTHING invested in him... so he is going to have a VERY short leash... Of course he can earn his spot, but he Can very well lose it by week 2...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing about barber though is that the Bucs have NOTHING invested in him... so he is going to have a VERY short leash... Of course he can earn his spot, but he Can very well lose it by week 2...
True but have u seen how bad his competition has been