• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like SP got lucky that Perine was hurt for most of the game. Bummer for me!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terribly injured Oline is unable to protect Cousins, which simultaneously makes Davis a blocker and forces Cousins to check down to the RB when Davis actually runs a route.

Paul outs apped him because David is a dreadful blocker. Unfortunately I completely overlooked TE this week. Finals week is taking most of my attention

#79 couldn't block a leaf last night.

Appreciate the insight - those are the kind of things you miss when you refuse to watch. .... but it doesn't change my mind on boycotting the morons. .... :usa2:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like SP got lucky that Perine was hurt for most of the game. Bummer for me!

He only missed 1 series. His lack of touches was more about gross incompetence of the entire football team.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is the name of the Bears offensive game plan every week.

How do you feel about Trubisky Joe?

I know game plans have been ultra conservative, but do you think he is progressing?

I think the Wentz comparisons are more hopeful than real. They have to get some legitimate receiving weapons before he can be legitimately evaluated though.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you feel about Trubisky Joe?

I know game plans have been ultra conservative, but do you think he is progressing?

I think the Wentz comparisons are more hopeful than real. They have to get some legitimate receiving weapons before he can be legitimately evaluated though.
I like what I see out of him.
His throws are more accurate than other QB we've had.
I wish he had a little Jim McMahon in him. Some cockiness. Call some audibles.

Like you mentioned, he needs some WR help.
I don't like OC Dowell Loggains either. Way too conservative.
Too many plays (inlcuding passes) that start behind the line of scrimmage. We just don't have the WR talent or the O-line for that - to start a play with negative yards, then hope.
Loggains either needs to be more aggressive, or Trubisky needs to show some swagger and audible.

The talk locally is they're hoping Fox is out and Josh McDaniels is in.
But no matter what, they need to develop Trubisky the right way - which is basically opposite of the way the Bears have treated the QB position.
:2cents:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He only missed 1 series. His lack of touches was more about gross incompetence of the entire football team.
Ah didn't know. I tuned in to watch the beginning, but between chasing my toddler around & cooking dinner I didn't really watch very much. What I did watch was a quick sideline update from the field reporter saying Perine was on the sideline. Showed a replay and I wasn't sure if he got hurt? Looked like he smacked his head into the back of someone but wasn't bad.

Still a major disappointment. Cowboys have been giving up lots of yardage to RBs this season.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah didn't know. I tuned in to watch the beginning, but between chasing my toddler around & cooking dinner I didn't really watch very much. What I did watch was a quick sideline update from the field reporter saying Perine was on the sideline. Showed a replay and I wasn't sure if he got hurt? Looked like he smacked his head into the back of someone but wasn't bad.

Still a major disappointment. Cowboys have been giving up lots of yardage to RBs this season.

I don't have any sound on the computer at work. It looked to me that the guard stepped into Perine and knocked him down causing him to miss a big block. Garden then benched him for a series as punishment.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right im debating on sitting hunt for williams GB in another league

I'm actually doing the same in a couple of leagues. Yet with West inactive there is no one to steal the passing game work (although it didn't seem there should have been in the first place) - but the downward trend is still hard to ignore. ....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually doing the same in a couple of leagues. Yet with West inactive there is no one to steal the passing game work (although it didn't seem there should have been in the first place) - but the downward trend is still hard to ignore. ....
the workload is there

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Smith can't find his magic juice that he was chugging the first 4 weeks or so, it won't matter how many touches Hunt gets, the results will still be lackluster. Bottom line is the defenses they dominated in the early going weren't that great to start with, and the D's since then not only were a little better, but they had film to make adjustments on and the KC offense hasn't counterpunched. At least not successfully.
Have a feeling LAC will be winning this division, and as soon as that's a lock, which will most likely be after the game week 15, Mahomes gets some PT...which really throws a question mark on Hunt, Kelce, and Hill for championship week