• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep im snake bit in this league. 2 great years back to back and im slipping again. What a loss.Cobbs td was brutal. Now Savage turns over 3 times and a fake punt sets up most of Tuckers points. My bad though i had Collins at flex until i heard the Denver coach and i put in Booker..

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some really tight games tonight. I squeaked out a win against Lefty 114 to 111.2 and Foot beat Barilko 113.1 to 109.6. So now me and Barilko have a show down for first next week, with Barilko having a game lead.
Good game guys.:nod:
However yes Great games

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some really tight games tonight. I squeaked out a win against Lefty 114 to 111.2 and Foot beat Barilko 113.1 to 109.6. So now me and Barilko have a show down for first next week, with Barilko having a game lead.
Good game guys.:nod:

Yep im snake bit in this league. 2 great years back to back and im slipping again. What a loss.Cobbs td was brutal. Now Savage turns over 3 times and a fake punt sets up most of Tuckers points. My bad though i had Collins at flex until i heard the Denver coach and i put in Booker..

However yes Great games

Friggin Hunt has been killing me for the past several games (not just here but in multiple league) - Darkwa would have been a better start (though not by enough to change the outcome). ... hard fought game but Harold you desired it. .... good luck to you and Bar in the division of death. ...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are we are in points for the 2 or 4 teams moving?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 teams are moving. B league is way over the threshold.
Thanks

Question though: How will it be affected if on person is the breakdown and overall winner. Would that mean only three move?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks

Question though: How will it be affected if on person is the breakdown and overall winner. Would that mean only three move?

You know, we never really addressed that scenario, but there would have to one team that was the breakdown winner, the #1 seed, the most points for the season, and the Super Bowl champion for that to apply. However there is no stipulation for there to only be three that move up instead of four even if that happens, so as far as I can tell it will be four that move up, which will be the four playoff teams unless a team that doesn't make the playoffs ends up winning the breakdown title, in which case one of the playoff teams would be left out of moving up depending on the criteria.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, we never really addressed that scenario, but there would have to one team that was the breakdown winner, the #1 seed, the most points for the season, and the Super Bowl champion for that to apply. However there is no stipulation for there to only be three that move up instead of four even if that happens, so as far as I can tell it will be four that move up, which will be the four playoff teams unless a team that doesn't make the playoffs ends up winning the breakdown title, in which case one of the playoff teams would be left out of moving up depending on the criteria.
Should make for an interesting playoff time...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Slammin Sammie have the Visigoths on lockdown?

I think he has tie breaker on me. Not sure.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Slammin Sammie have the Visigoths on lockdown?

I think he has tie breaker on me. Not sure.

I don't think so. He's got a one game lead with two to go. You two go head to head last week of the season.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn @tlance is having some terrible luck today... Not that I'm complaining :D

But some low-lights for him:
  • Jay Ajayi having -0.4pts through nearly 1 half, then tears off a 30yd play only to fumble at the goal line and his teammate picks up the TD. 3.3pts total on the day.
  • Greg Olsen getting reinjured in his 1st game back. 1 pt total before injury.
  • Damien Williams got carted off with a shoulder injury. And then added insult to injury when the usually non-passing down RB Drake (on T's bench) gets a receiving TD. Drake had 20yds & 1 fumble to his name prior to that. That TD made him outscore Williams 8.7-5.2 .
  • IIRC Alex Smith had single digits at halftime. Starts to recover in the 2nd half but throws a game ending INT.

I really wish those were the lowlights.

Doug Baldwin?

Pittsburgh D home against the Packers? WTF?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEEK 12 STANDINGS

2017_MBBRL_WEEK_12.jpg

Okay so some quick notes here, the A league did have a really good week and they now are only trailing by 205.9 points for the season. A couple of more decent weeks and there might only be two teams moving, now it's certainly close enough to pay attention to.

A League playoff teams

#1 Ram (8-4 and better breakdown record than Steelers who has the division tie-breaker over Face right now with a better division record)
#2 Steelers (8-4 and better division record than Face and better breakdown record than Milk)
#3 Milk (8-4 and has already clinched the Porthos division)
#4 Face (8-4)

#5 Tlance (7-5)
#6 OBX (6-6) only other team still alive

Technically Milk is the only one that has clinched a playoff spot by clinching the Porthos division. Ram can clinch with a win either of the last two weeks or a loss by OBX either week. OBX would need to win both of his remaining games and have Ram lose both of his to win the division.

Treff, Joe, Trudem, TKO, Bandit, and Fuzzy have all been officially eliminated.

Relegation Station

Treff 3.5 power ranking (captain of the sinking boat)
OBX 10.5 power ranking
Bandit 12.5 power ranking
Trudem 12.5 power ranking
Fuzzy 13.5 power ranking

Really no chance that anybody else is included in this unless Joe has two really bad weeks.

Face and Steelers meet up this week to determine who the division leader will be. Steelers would clinch the division with a win because neither Tlance or Face could catch him in division record.

Ram and OBX play and OBX must win to keep his slim playoff hopes alive.

Bandit and Fuzzy meet in a battle of trying to fight off relegation.

B league notes

Division of death lived up to it's name the first week of division games with all four teams scoring over 109.6 points and both games within 3.5 points of each other. Foot and Harold came out on top which made things a lot closer in the standings as now Harold is only one game behind Barilko and everybody in the division is 2-2 within the division. Harold also passed Barilko for the breakdown lead with Lefty still lurking as that is far from clinched as well.

Playoff teams

#1 Barilko (9-3 and still clinging to a one game lead in the division over Harold)
#2 Femurov (7-5 holds the tie-breaker over Shady because he is 4-0 in the division, regardless of what the ESPN standings say)
#3 Sam (6-6 and leading the division of mediocrity)
#4 Harold (8-4)

#5 Lefty (7-5 and better breakdown record than Shady)
#6 Shady (7-5 and alive for the wild card, but has a better shot at winning the division if he wants in the playoffs.)
#7 Monkey (6-6 and still alive for the division as well)
#8 Smitty (5-7 and still alive for the division, but not the wild card)

BK, EHB, Foot, and Stomp have officially been eliminated from playoff contention although honestly I think we should just let the division of death keep playing each other. LOL.

Movin on Up

Harold 84-48
Barilko 83-49
Lefty 78-54

Pit of Hell (oblivion)

Monkey 8 power ranking
BK 8.5 power ranking
EHB 9 power ranking

This weeks matchups are pretty much all still meaningful

Shady vs. Monkey - Monkey has to win to keep his playoff hopes alive

Stomp vs. Femurov - Femurov needs to win to keep his division lead. He would win the division if he wins and Shady loses, because Shady couldn't catch him in division record

Foot vs. Lefty - Lefty has to win to keep his playoff chances alive

Harold vs. Barilko - might be the game of the year. Barilko would clinch the division with a win. If Harold wins and Lefty wins, it all would come down to the last week which hopefully it will.

Smitty vs. EHB - Smitty needs to stay within a game of Sam to have a chance at the division.

Sam vs. BK - Sam can clinch the division with a win and a loss by Smitty.

There you go. Good luck to everybody and may the B league make a lot of poor lineup decisions. LOL.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I have fallen on hard times...my power ranking hasnt been that low for a while but I am creeping the wrong way.

Great work @Bandit

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately after a blazing start my team has fallen on some less than great numbers - Hunt has really let me down during the stretch run. ..... hard to bench the potential but it's been 6 downer weeks now. ...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great work @Bandit per usual! And thank you for consistently posting those updates! :suds: