• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, turkey day was wonderful as far as family and food - but as far as fantasy goes - IT SUCKED BAD !!!. My starters that grossly under-performed; Engram (1.8), Tate (2), V. Davis (0), McKinnon (5.4), Dez (3.7). The worse part is I have Tate, Dez and McKinnon in multiple leagues. .... certainly not off to a good start during divisional matchups.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, turkey day was wonderful as far as family and food - but as far as fantasy goes - IT SUCKED BAD !!!. My starters that grossly under-performed; Engram (1.8), Tate (2), V. Davis (0), McKinnon (5.4), Dez (3.7). The worse part is I have Tate, Dez and McKinnon in multiple leagues. .... certainly not off to a good start during divisional matchups.
Hey, I got two words for ya. .

Dak
Prescott

Out

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I got two words for ya. .

Dak
Prescott

Out

So, this is kind of funny. I created a rather large uproar in one of my money leagues 3 weeks ago.

It is a PPR keeper league with very strict keeper requirements and therefor very few retainable players. My team was 2-6, so I chose to sell.

Once Zeke's suspension was announced, I dealt Zeke, Dez Bryant and Dak Prescott (eligible to be kept in the 5th round) for:

Kamara (8th round keeper
Chris CARSON (10th round keeper)

People accused me of ruining the integrity of the league and 5 voted to veto (7 votes needed).

Since then, I have won 3 straight and Kamara has been by far the best player in the deal. Now I am 1 game out of the playoffs AND I get the best keeper in the entire league.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, this is kind of funny. I created a rather large uproar in one of my money leagues 3 weeks ago.

It is a PPR keeper league with very strict keeper requirements and therefor very few retainable players. My team was 2-6, so I chose to sell.

Once Zeke's suspension was announced, I dealt Zeke, Dez Bryant and Dak Prescott (eligible to be kept in the 5th round) for:

Kamara (8th round keeper

People accused me of ruining the integrity of the league and 5 voted to veto (7 votes needed).

Since then, I have won 3 straight and Kamara has been by far the best player in the deal. Now I am 1 game out of the playoffs AND I get the best keeper in the entire league.
And that, kind sir, is why you are the wizard

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kamara (8th round keeper

Awesome i hope you smoke em all....

man i hate the word veto

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
going down again this week, im telling u @tlance @FaCe-LeE-uS pass me up
giphy.gif

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My luck in this league is so bad.

I made 2 good pickups in Shepard and Matthews. Of course soon as I picked up both, they get hurt lol

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kamara (8th round keeper

Also a great example of why vetos are the effing worst

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Mariotta is trying his best to makes other QBs look good - what a disappointment with all those weapons and isn't running enough to matter.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally decided to bench Mixon this week and now he’s having his best game of the year. Isn’t that the way it always goes?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn @tlance is having some terrible luck today... Not that I'm complaining :D

But some low-lights for him:
  • Jay Ajayi having -0.4pts through nearly 1 half, then tears off a 30yd play only to fumble at the goal line and his teammate picks up the TD. 3.3pts total on the day.
  • Greg Olsen getting reinjured in his 1st game back. 1 pt total before injury.
  • Damien Williams got carted off with a shoulder injury. And then added insult to injury when the usually non-passing down RB Drake (on T's bench) gets a receiving TD. Drake had 20yds & 1 fumble to his name prior to that. That TD made him outscore Williams 8.7-5.2 .
  • IIRC Alex Smith had single digits at halftime. Starts to recover in the 2nd half but throws a game ending INT.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn @tlance is having some terrible luck today... Not that I'm complaining :D

But some low-lights for him:
  • Jay Ajayi having -0.4pts through nearly 1 half, then tears off a 30yd play only to fumble at the goal line and his teammate picks up the TD. 3.3pts total on the day.
  • Greg Olsen getting reinjured in his 1st game back. 1 pt total before injury.
  • Damien Williams got carted off with a shoulder injury. And then added insult to injury when the usually non-passing down RB Drake (on T's bench) gets a receiving TD. Drake had 20yds & 1 fumble to his name prior to that. That TD made him outscore Williams 8.7-5.2 .
  • IIRC Alex Smith had single digits at halftime. Starts to recover in the 2nd half but throws a game ending INT.
wow thats a bad day