• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

Although, please @TKOSpikes, feel free to beat @SteelersPride and @FaCe-LeE-uS.

I would be okay with backing into the playoffs.
I'm fixin to beat all of you by at least 20 points! I'm on a 1-way freight train to the playoffs!

Just listen to my man Jack Parkman...

images

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fixin to beat all of you by at least 20 points! I'm on a 1-way freight train to the playoffs!

Just listen to my man Jack Parkman...

images
they had to put that douche on my team in that movie :doh:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2017_MBBRL_WEEK_11.jpg

Here are your overall standings. Barring a miracle at this point there will be four teams moving up as the B league now has a 284.2 point lead over the A league. Man we suck.

A league playoff seeds

#1 Steelers (8-3 leader of the Athos division still holding on to the best record)
#2 Ram (7-4 leader of the Aramis division and better breakdown record than Milk)
#3 Milk (7-4 leader of the Porthos division and worse breakdown record than Ram)
#4 Face (7-4 and better breakdown record than Tlance and everybody else)

#5 Tlance (7-4 and 2 games behind Face in breakdown)

It's really not looking like anybody else has much of a shot at the wild card unless something changes, but the Aramis and Porthos division could certainly be won by anybody not named Joe or Treff as they have been eliminated as has TKO with his loss.

Big matchup this week with Tlance and Face matching up in what could end up being an elimination game.

Relegation Station

Treff 4 power ranking
OBX 9 power ranking
Bandit 13 power ranking (Gotta love winning and dropping in power)
Fuzzy 15 power ranking
Joe 16 power ranking (If Joe ends up in the bottom 4 it's a travesty of justice because he is 70-51 in breakdown yet 2-9 in the standings)
Trudem 16 power ranking

A note on the B league, since we get to choose our draft slots and that determines divisions, next year if you find yourself with the decision that would put you in the same league as Barilko (A or B) choose something else!! The guy just has a knack for finding the division of death and this year's version might be even better than last year's version as not only does the Ostrogoths division have the three highest scoring teams in the B league, but in the entire MBBRL along with the three best breakdown record in the B league. It's going to be a battle to the finish since only two of the three powerhouses can make the playoffs and remember, with four teams moving up it's really important where you finish in breakdown and power ranking.

Playoff seed

#1 Barilko (9-2 leader of the division of death by two games)
#2 Shady (7-4 leader of the Huns division)
#3 Sam (5-6 leader of the Visigoths division
#4 Harold (7-4 and better breakdown record than Lefty)

#5 Lefty (7-4 and just three games behind Harold in breakdown)

While it's possible that Femuruv or Monkey could end up with the wild card, it is 99% certain that it's coming out of the division of death although the only two teams that have been eliminated from playoff contention right now are Foot and Stomp.

Movin' on up

Barilko (77-44 breakdown record)
Harold (74-47 breakdown record)
Lefty (71-50 breakdown record)

Pit of death

Monkey, BK, and EHB are all tied with 9.5 power ranking and I hope to God that it doesn't stay that way because I have absolutely no idea how the hell we would break a three way tie and decide which two are up for oblivion.

In the B league division matchups Lefty plays Harold in what could also be an elimination game

And good news for the Visogoths division, for the first time since week 3, at least two of you are going to get wins this week. LOL.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for those of you that want to see a comparison to last year. Look at the difference in points. Last year between the two leagues after week 11 we had 26,393 points. This year we have 24,897.2 points which means combined we are 1495.8 points behind last year which means we all suck this year. Also look at OBX and Barilko's breakdown records and points last year. Absolutely dominating. And there's that Ostrogoths division with the three highest scorers last year at this point also.

2016_MBBRL_WEEK_11.jpg

And what the hell, here's two years ago. Notice that the A league had more points two years ago (without decimal scoring) than they do this year.

MBBRL_WEEK_11.jpg

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for those of you that want to see a comparison to last year. Look at the difference in points. Last year between the two leagues after week 11 we had 26,393 points. This year we have 24,897.2 points which means combined we are 1495.8 points behind last year which means we all suck this year. Also look at OBX and Barilko's breakdown records and points last year. Absolutely dominating. And there's that Ostrogoths division with the three highest scorers last year at this point also.

2016_MBBRL_WEEK_11.jpg

And what the hell, here's two years ago. Notice that the A league had more points two years ago (without decimal scoring) than they do this year.

MBBRL_WEEK_11.jpg

It also means WR suck. More so even. Just a horrible crew this year.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Turkey Day to my GREAT south of the border fantasy colleagues. Have a good one!

:hungry:

:usa2:

Yes!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone enjoys family and football today. Thanksgiving is easily my favorite holiday of the year. Even better when my Redskins are on (and playing a game they should win).