• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just want to preface my picks for week 6 with an editorial whine. And keep in mind it has been a long day and I love you guys.

Editorial Whine Portion of Post :martini:
I hate you guys.

I work outside all day long and have an ancient cell phone. What this means for me is that unless I have access to my computer, I pretty much have to wait until I get home from work to make any lineup changes. Answer any queries, etc.

Wednesdays are generally the longest day I have away from my computer because of "other" obligations after work. So I finally get home to see player after player sniped on the transaction board. Some owners even had time to change their changes! C'mon!​

:gaah: < me.
You guys all day long while I'm working > :ranger:

I hope you guys lose. Truth.​

Week 6 Picks
Joe beats Steelers cause he HAS to.
Lefty smokes Milky
tlance slaps Face
Chef souffles Bandit
Ram shaves Fuzzies
Treff edges TKO

Thanks for the trade t. Was not gonna part with ARob. And in case you're wondering, yeah, your threat in the PM was a factor in my decision.
:rolleyes2:

Last edited:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just want to preface my picks for week 6 with an editorial whine. And keep in mind it has been a long day and I love you guys.

Editorial Whine Portion of Post :martini:
I hate you guys.

I work outside all day long and have an ancient cell phone. What this means for me is that unless I have access to my computer, I pretty much have to wait until I get home from work to make any lineup changes. Answer any queries, etc.

Wednesdays are generally the longest day I have away from my computer because of "other" obligations after work. So I finally get home to see player after player sniped on the transaction board. Some owners even had time to change their changes! C'mon!​

:gaah: < me.
You guys all day long while I'm working > :ranger:

I hope you guys lose. Truth.​

Week 6 Picks
Joe beats Steelers cause he HAS to.
Lefty smokes Milky
tlance slaps Face
Chef souffles Bandit
Ram shaves Fuzzies
Treff edges TKO

Thanks for the trade t. Was not gonna part with ARob. And in case you're wondering, yeah, your threat in the PM was a factor in my decision
I set a new alarm on my phone, 3AM, every Wednesday, repeated weekly. .that's the level of sacrifice that's, needed. ...lol

that's still not early enough to beat Tlance there

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit picks:

Lefty over Milk - I just like his matchups a lot better.

Face over Tlance - I want to take Tlance, but Cousins against Philly and Zeke against Green Bay are brutal matchups and the Steelers play my Dolphins, who are freaking terrible . . . advantage Big Ben and AB.

Bandit over Chef - He has to lose one of these weeks, right?

Fuzzy over Ram - I'm going to assume that Jonathan Stewart comes back against the Saints. Even if I was hurt I would want to come back and run against the Saints. Honestly I hate to pick against either one of these guys since they've had such a rough start to the season. Better days are ahead though.

Steelers over Joe - I just can't see how Joe gets enough points to pull this off. Both quarterbacks have the toughest matchups you possibly can and I think Marvin Jones has a big game this week.

Treff over TKO - If Cam plays I think he has a monster. I'm picking Treff despite 6 guys questionable and 2 guys out, which means of the 14 players on his roster only 6 are healthy and one of them is a defense and one is a kicker.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SP over Joe
Milk over Lefty
Tlance over Face
Chef over Bandit
Ram over Fuzzy
Treff over TKO

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit over Chef - He has to lose one of these weeks, right?

And this could be it; that's a dangerous lineup you've got goin' there...

On another note, if anyone is interested in Travis Benjamin, gimme a holler.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk over Lefty
Face over TLance
Bandit over Chef
Fuzzy over Ram
Steelers over Joe
TKO over Treff

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost forgot...what Face picks is good for me this week.

Milk over Lefty
Face over TLance
Bandit over Chef
Fuzzy over Ram
Steelers over Joe
TKO over Treff

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
had a long work week. .promise I'll get the pick ems updated before this weekends games.

but before the Thursday game gets too far going. ..
Lefty over Milk- the OBJ meltdown continues.

Face over T- just like when Joe had him, can't pick a team starting Cousins, even with Zeke

Chef over Bandit- I've been picking against Chef thinking he's due for a bad week, no I realize that u need to pick him, for him to have a bad week. nothing personal chef, Bandit needs to catch a break too.

Ram over Fuzz- Fuzz, Ram, and myself have had a rough start, I'm liking Rams matchups

Joe over Sp- SP's biggest guns have terrible matchups, except Jimmy.

Treff over TKO- Redemption from last week. .I'm hoping

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doing picks in a minute. Just got home from work.

For those wondering, my threat to Joe was that the price would go up a lot if Bell went down.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chef over Bandit- I've been picking against Chef thinking he's due for a bad week, no I realize that u need to pick him, for him to have a bad week. nothing personal chef, Bandit needs to catch a break too.

Lol, I've been due for a bad week since the season began. :pound:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance picks

TLance over Face: I think this is a Bell week. Ben and Brown are quiet (just 40 combined points)

Lefty over Milk: milk has some tough matchups

Chef over Bandit: Murray goes nuts, CJ duds, Chef wins again

Fuzzy over Ram: Stewart is back!

Joe over SP: great matchups for Joe

TKO over Treff: Hopkins comes back to life and TKO rolls

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzzy, what the hell? The Denver offense sucks. Sucks really bad. How can you not run the ball on San Diego. Thursday night football games just need to be banned. There have been so many that are just unwatchable.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzzy, what the hell? The Denver offense sucks. Sucks really bad. How can you not run the ball on San Diego. Thursday night football games just need to be banned. There have been so many that are just unwatchable.

Aw, I wouldn't worry about it, you've got me anxious, ramping up my activity when I know I should just stay the course.

I'm on the ropes.

167931.gif

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit, it was kinda nice there was a holding call every time CJ ripped one off, tho.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TKO shoulda held out for more for Booker. And I shouldn't have dropped him in the first place.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TKO shoulda held out for more for Booker. And I shouldn't have dropped him in the first place.
ya know what's funny. ..I've been riding the Booker hype train hard, some may even say driving the train. .and the only league in in where I own him, is MBBRL D2..tried my hardest to pry him from Trudem in D1, could've claimed him here, but didn't have room for the stash that week. Frustrating

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya know what's funny. ..I've been riding the Booker hype train hard, some may even say driving the train. .and the only league in in where I own him, is MBBRL D2..tried my hardest to pry him from Trudem in D1, could've claimed him here, but didn't have room for the stash that week. Frustrating

I tried as well...then again, I tried hard for Yeldon in the beginning of the year, and even that was an impossible task with Trudem. He doesn't make deals easily.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

meh... not in a redraft. If anything, I think they both lose value. Anderson doesn't get benched... almost went the other way...obtaining Anderson and holding Booker instead of Hopkins. I don't think I want that headache.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh... not in a redraft. If anything, I think they both lose value. Anderson doesn't get benched... almost went the other way...obtaining Anderson and holding Booker instead of Hopkins. I don't think I want that headache.

Good point.