• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seconded, we'll let the rookie A leaguer have a pass, one time. .but Milk is a seasoned KOTF now :)

i am lucky i even got my picks out... as i have been slacking an missed 2 other weeks... i don't think penalizing me is really penalizing me...lol...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't worry... you are right... i have been slacking... and that is my bad... i do most of my fantasy work and SportsHoopla-ing at work, as i have a desk job... But recently i have been off schedule, and it has just ruined my homeostasis... Not an excuse... ok maybe it is ...
homeostasis....someone either gets a brownie point for recently watching "Bio Dome", or gets a stern "wtf" look for pulling a 10 dollar word off the word if the day calender

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
homeostasis....someone either gets a brownie point for recently watching "Bio Dome", or gets a stern "wtf" look for pulling a 10 dollar word off the word if the day calender

its actually the only 10 dollar word i ever use... but i use it a lot..

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do most of my fantasy work and SportsHoopla-ing at work, as i have a desk job
I'm the polar opposite. I work outside and my phone is an ancient 5 years old (which means I can't use it quickly even for a brief comment).
If I post anything between 8am-5pm then I'm clearly off of work for the day.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure, but I think rainbows are the equivalent of "dreaming"....

200.gif
ok i'll hold my offer, quite fair too

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
judging by the overwhelming response this far, 1 offer (thanks Joe!), looking like a zero in my TE spot this week

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm certainly glad that I traded for Larry Fitzgerald and then forgot to put him in my lineup. Freaking hurricane Matthew is killing my fantasy prospects this week. I also didn't make my picks for the league because that was like priority #80 this week. Without even looking at who is playing who, I will take all the "home" teams according to ESPN's schedule.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm certainly glad that I traded for Larry Fitzgerald and then forgot to put him in my lineup. Freaking hurricane Matthew is killing my fantasy prospects this week. I also didn't make my picks for the league because that was like priority #80 this week. Without even looking at who is playing who, I will take all the "home" teams according to ESPN's schedule.
we're just glad your safe and sound

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI
Just heard from Doug. Both Lefty and Bandit weathered the storm. He said the downtown area got hit real hard but they got through 100+ mile an hour winds with relatively little damage.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI
Just heard from Doug. Both Lefty and Bandit weathered the storm. He said the downtown area got hit real hard but they got through 100+ mile an hour winds with relatively little damage.
Good to know...

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
judging by the overwhelming response this far, 1 offer (thanks Joe!), looking like a zero in my TE spot this week
exactly how i felt when sent ya a PM on the same subject
i didnt get a single offer and left TE open then Julio had 16 yards and i lost my only game so far

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly how i felt when sent ya a PM on the same subject
i didnt get a single offer and left TE open then Julio had 16 yards and i lost my only game so far
its tough sledding..no one wants to make a mistake, or be the guy that offers what might be considered a "bad offer"..plus, it's not like I didn't sit here for an hour trying to formulate my own trade offers, and outside of a counter to Joe's, I couldn't come up with Jack squat either, teams are tight. Hard to even see a lot of possibilities.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO I"ll bite the bullet, drop my shot in the dark flex play of Mitchell, grab Derek Anderson..whoopity-doo!, insert friggin Gio Bernard in flex (now both Cincy RB's are in..guess how great I'm feeling about that one?), and proceed to bend over and take my ass raping from SP like a man

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO I"ll bite the bullet, drop my shot in the dark flex play of Mitchell, grab Derek Anderson..whoopity-doo!, insert friggin Gio Bernard in flex (now both Cincy RB's are in..guess how great I'm feeling about that one?), and proceed to bend over and take my ass raping from SP like a man

Only way to take it!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its tough sledding..no one wants to make a mistake, or be the guy that offers what might be considered a "bad offer"..plus, it's not like I didn't sit here for an hour trying to formulate my own trade offers, and outside of a counter to Joe's, I couldn't come up with Jack squat either, teams are tight. Hard to even see a lot of possibilities.

after "bad offer", you forgot (other than TKO)

So the gut thing. Sometimes it's nice, sometimes not. Last example is Floyd. Chef was right to drop him. Knowing I was highly likely to trade Fitzgerald, I scooped him up. A week later, Palmer is concussed, Brees and the Chiefs on a bye, I didn't feel right cutting bait, which is what my gut was telling me to do. But imagine trading Fitz and cutting Floyd and having both of them score while I chose to stay with Brown... that would have been tougher to take than Floyd's zero. I'll also take it like a man this week and hope my wrong streak continues next week and beyond when I claimed Charles to be "just about done"... c'mon JC, make me eat crow!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after "bad offer", you forgot (other than TKO)

So the gut thing. Sometimes it's nice, sometimes not. Last example is Floyd. Chef was right to drop him. Knowing I was highly likely to trade Fitzgerald, I scooped him up. A week later, Palmer is concussed, Brees and the Chiefs on a bye, I didn't feel right cutting bait, which is what my gut was telling me to do. But imagine trading Fitz and cutting Floyd and having both of them score while I chose to stay with Brown... that would have been tougher to take than Floyd's zero. I'll also take it like a man this week and hope my wrong streak continues next week and beyond when I claimed Charles to be "just about done"... c'mon JC, make me eat crow!
Well your offer came before I a briefly flirted with blowing everything up in a massive trade. .we were talking small stuff, so I wasn't lumping yours in there :)..and it wasn't a bad offer, three weeks ago I'd have probably taken it, just like before last week, you'd have given me Crabtree for a song