• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alrighty then!

Bandit over Fuzzy - Closest (and weirdest) match of the week. Brady's back but Julian benefits; Devonta shuts down in Denver but so does Julio; Evans rocks Carolina, but Sims waltzes; in the end, reliable Olsen makes the difference.

Steelers over Treff - The Monster that is David Johnson sets the tone; some tough matchups for Steeler's guys, but Treff's got too much to overcome this week.

Milk over Tlance - Winston and Brate have decent days along with EE, but it's the Bye Bye Blues for T; ODB gets in trouble again but the Law Offices of Howard & Hyde bail him out.

Joe over Ram - Hoyer has a nice day but Rivers overflows; Hilton opens in Chicago while Cobb gets shucked again, but Miller's Crossing gets shut down while Le'Veon and Melvin compete for bragging rights over Funkiest First Name; Le'Veon wins but Melvin is right behind.

Face over TKO - The Killer Bs find Revis Island to be a paradise; Gore says it's his party and he'll run if he wants to while Crabby relieves that itch in the Chargers' secondary; however, Matthew is downgraded to a drizzle while Floyd and Brown can't make up their minds on who should catch the ball; insanely enough, Terrance West is the difference maker.

Lefty over Chef - Chef is feeling good about his chances this week, which means he will lose. So...Carson Wentz back to where he came from; Mike Wallace does a 60 Minutes interview with himself and the verdict is that he is the greatest. :pound::pound::pound:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, probably my last check-in for a while guys. We've got all our hurricane shutter up and all the lose stuff put away - same for Bandit. It's about all we can do. It may be days before we get back on so until then, you guys enjoy the games - we probably will not be able to see them this week. .....

I'm hoping Matthew becomes overrated, but I sent you cake to tide you over! :suds:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
be safe, fwiw i vote a treff win
WHy? are you insane? look at that team. ..a concussed QB, I'm banking on the honor of the league that no one snags Derek Anderson just to limit my options (not much of a gamble on my part, I KNOW no one here would do that), Blount isn't practicing, Marvin Lewis is an idiot and won't give Hill the ball, Dez is still hurt and without him on the field Beasley is a schmuck, I'm starting Eddie freakin' Royal in place of Thomas on a bye, I have crap at TE, and my defense is playing the highest scoring team in the league. ..are you forfeiting? Cuz that's the only way I win this week

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 4 pick'em results

Tlance leads the way this week at 5-1, missing only the Milk v Fuzz matchup. He and Face were also the only ones not dumb enough to have faith in my team, as all the rest of us got that one wrong.

And one final note, we all got one freebie way back when as well, so no big deal, but lets get those picks in before multiple games have been played, a'ight?

Tlance 12-6 (5-1)
Chef 11-7 (3-3)
Treff 10-8 (2-4)
Bandit 10-8 (4-2)
Face 9-3 (4-2)
TKO 7-11
Joe 5-7 (2-4)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 5 pick's

Bandit over Fuzz..if Fuzz had something a little more meaty than Sims and Smallwood at RB, or maybe wasn't relying on Julio vs the Denver D, either one..it'd be different, but that's some brutal stuff going on there.

Lefty up ends Chef-if for no other reason than that Chef is due, and starting a Rookie QB is like asking the fantasy gods to smite you.

Sp destroys my guys- utter and total annihilation, and that's IF Cam plays..it might get worse

T finds a way to sneak past Milk-I can make a few cases why both teams should lose, but not many as to why either would win, so I'm going with the Wizard simply because he is Tlance

JOe keeps on trucking over Ram- all it took was Bell..no matter who the kicker ends up being.

Face over TKO- bad perfect storm for TKO this week..dealt Fitz, Palmer comes down with concussion-itis, and leaves TKO starting two Cardinal WR's with Drew Stanton throwing the ball..oh yea, and he's up against Face with Big Ben and AB.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over on the Barbarians thread, I was telling Smitty I had not watched a game all the way through this year. Not true; I have watched every Thursday Night game from beginning to end so far.

This one might be a challenge. ;)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the only league of which I own Brown that I'm starting him (well, other than suicide, but have no choice there)... hoping for karma to bite me in the ass the right way. Of Stanton's 7 career TD, John Brown has 3 of them. Fella can hope.

I own Brown in all of my leagues (excluding Coma, where he was ineligible). That's two money leagues, three dynasties, KOTF and Suicide!

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. My pick-em's aren't going so well. Here's week 5 anyway....

Bandit aces Fuzzies
Treff narrowly over Steelers (half Treff's team is questionable including Cam, & has no other QB but Cam)
Face over trade king TKO (hey... TKO... Trade King Over)

Games O Weak (all 4 teams are 1-3)
Joe over Ram
tlance beats Milk (Alshon Q, and rumors are ODB is benched by Giants would kill Milk's chances)

Game O Week
Chef by a yard over Lefty

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance picks:

Tlance over Milk: like Treff said, my lineup does not look pretty right now, but I think a couple big games get me past Milk.

Bandit over Fuzzy: Brady has a big game, but not enough to get past Bandit's balanced bunch.

Chef over Lefty: we have our first Gronk siting of the year, and Lefty finds life outside the "division of death" to be much more difficult.

SP over Treff: never seen so many Qs in an active lineup before. Amazing.

Joe over Ram: Bell and Gordon carry the day.

Face over TKO: TKO's Cardinals bust with Palmer out. Face rolls.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would drive Steelers insane.
I'll tell ya, you and Lefty really do have a game that can go either way. I didn't want to predict a tie. But it wouldn't shock me if either of you win by the narrowest of margins.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance picks:

Tlance over Milk: like Treff said, my lineup does not look pretty right now, but I think a couple big games get me past Milk.

Bandit over Fuzzy: Brady has a big game, but not enough to get past Bandit's balanced bunch.

Chef over Lefty: we have our first Gronk siting of the year, and Lefty finds life outside the "division of death" to be much more difficult.

SP over Treff: never seen so many Qs in an active lineup before. Amazing.

Joe over Ram: Bell and Gordon carry the day.

Face over TKO: TKO's Cardinals bust with Palmer out. Face rolls.
I know right? and outside of dismantling the whole team, ain't much I can do about it. .maybe Walford...geesh

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good job, Larry.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh david johnson how i loved getting u at #7, and had a good feeling you would be there for me. I was taking you #1 overall or #2 or wherever i could get you

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh david johnson how i loved getting u at #7, and had a good feeling you would be there for me. I was taking you #1 overall or #2 or wherever i could get you

Yep. He is The Monster.
Monster-Hulk.jpg

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He would have been my 2 after Elliott. Beast.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. That was gross. Of course Larry gets two TD